PDA

View Full Version : Real Obama posting

BoulderSooner79
5/8/2014, 07:05 PM
I hope this isn't a breach of protocol to start a thread that's actually about Obama in ObamaFest, but here goes.

My wife was just stopped on her bicycle by the secret service on her way home from work. Seems she was crossing a route Obama was taking to get to some fund raiser. Hope they didn't do a full body cavity search or she may be leaving me for some hunky security dude.

hawaii 5-0
5/9/2014, 02:24 AM
I got caught twice in stopped traffic over the holidays due to Obama. Second time I actually saw an arm sticking out of the van. It was like an 8 SUV motorcade and that was just to play golf.

I'm just not a celebrity chaser.

Saw Lost's Hurley in my favorite breakfast place once.

5-0

BoulderSooner79
5/9/2014, 10:53 AM
This turned out to be pretty entertaining for me. I didn't even know Obama was in the area and it happened to be bike to work day here in California. I actually participated (as did my wife) and that turned out to be a shrewd move. The traffic on all the roads home was at a stand-still and backed-up for mile with gridlock at every light. I was able to cruise by on the shoulder with no problem on he bike. It's great when a plan comes together.