PDA

View Full Version : Adron Tennell on ESPN

freshchris05
5/4/2014, 06:10 PM
... playing for Spokane. If you can stand arena football. I can't. But I thought I'd give a heads up.

Curly Bill
5/4/2014, 07:38 PM
Nope, can't watch the stuff.

olevetonahill
5/4/2014, 08:00 PM
Nope, can't watch the stuff.

Agree Bro, tried a few times and Just cant get into it. Kinda like that wimmens Panty football league. Much as I like Football and wimmens in panties smacking each other That just dint do much for me.

Now If I coulda been playing QB and stay under center Might be a bit different.:triumphant:

stoopified
5/5/2014, 07:35 AM
Agree Bro, tried a few times and Just cant get into it. Kinda like that wimmens Panty football league. Much as I like Football and wimmens in panties smacking each other That just dint do much for me.

Now If I coulda been playing QB and stay under center Might be a bit different.:triumphant:You wanna be an AFL qb? :D

olevetonahill
5/5/2014, 07:54 AM
You wanna be an AFL qb? :D

No a QB in the Wimmens Panty league.
Pay Tention.

SoonerInFortSmith
5/5/2014, 12:17 PM
You couldn't do it. You'd trip over your boner every snap. And even if you didn't you'd never complete a pass on account of your fingers being all slippery.

badger
5/5/2014, 01:02 PM
Good for him for trying to continue his pro career. I haven't watched arena football since the Tulsa Talons became the San Antonio Talons (those places are full of deafening noise makers so bring earplugs) but it's been a gateway to the NFL in the past for the top guys.

Aries
5/5/2014, 01:08 PM
Badger, did you notice that Donovan Morgan (who played a couple or three years for Tulsa) was playing for the L.A. Kiss?

freshchris05
5/5/2014, 01:11 PM
Turns out Duke Robinson plays for Spokane as well.

badger
5/5/2014, 01:24 PM
Badger, did you notice that Donovan Morgan (who played a couple or three years for Tulsa) was playing for the L.A. Kiss?

I only went to one game, as they were playing in the smaller convention center at the time, not the BOK Center, and the noise was unbearable. Do you know what 1,000+ cowbells all ringing at the same time inside an echoing metal building sounds like? I do. :(

It competes head-to-head for most annoying sport-related noise on the planet with whatever the Tulsa Shock were blaring in a mostly empty BOK Center a few seasons ago. It was so bad. It was also depressing, because unlike passionate angry middle aged men shaking cowbells as hard and as fast as they possibly can, the Shock was trying hard to mask the crowd's unenthusiasm for a team getting blown out.

Aries
5/5/2014, 02:24 PM
>>Do you know what 1,000+ cowbells all ringing at the same time inside an echoing metal building sounds like?<<

Yup. All too well. :)

olevetonahill
5/5/2014, 02:48 PM
You couldn't do it. You'd trip over your boner every snap. And even if you didn't you'd never complete a pass on account of your fingers being all slippery.

Heh, Lets keep the Jack going LOL

Sooner70
5/10/2014, 07:33 AM
Do remember the name, but as far as his PT at OU, not memorable. I do recall watching a coupla games where I think he dropped a coupla passes, though. In fairness, maybe I missed some games where he caught something.

BoulderSooner79
5/10/2014, 09:58 AM
Do remember the name, but as far as his PT at OU, not memorable. I do recall watching a coupla games where I think he dropped a coupla passes, though. In fairness, maybe I missed some games where he caught something.

He showed promise early, but never seemed to recover after knee surgery. It was that dreadful game in '07 in Lubbock where Sam was concussed on the 1st offensive play and DM tore up his knee trying to recovery a desperation on-side in the waning seconds. Tennell's injury got lost in all the other bad news.