PDA

View Full Version : 16 signed Sooner 8x10's for sale... Broyles, Pruitt, Finch, Wylie, etc...

nativesooner
5/1/2014, 01:27 AM
thanks!

nativesooner
5/1/2014, 01:32 AM
thanks

JIJohnson
7/7/2014, 03:27 PM
Not really on topic here, but I'm not allowed to post new threads for some reason so here goes: I have an extra pair of tickets for both the 8/30/14 season home opener vs. LA Tech and the 11/22/14 game vs. Kansas. Both pair are located in Section 39, Row 52. I bought these tickets as part of my purchase of OU-Texas tickets from the university. I will sell both pair or each pair individually for $75 per pair. I don't physically possess these tickets yet, but will once OU issues all season tickets in early-to-mid August. Thanks and Boomer Sooner!!

nativesooner
7/9/2014, 01:56 PM
Not really on topic here, but I'm not allowed to post new threads for some reason so here goes: I have an extra pair of tickets for both the 8/30/14 season home opener vs. LA Tech and the 11/22/14 game vs. Kansas. Both pair are located in Section 39, Row 52. I bought these tickets as part of my purchase of OU-Texas tickets from the university. I will sell both pair or each pair individually for $75 per pair. I don't physically possess these tickets yet, but will once OU issues all season tickets in early-to-mid August. Thanks and Boomer Sooner!!

It's because you're a newby... I'll post it for you in a new thread since I know you're legit! :wink: