PDA

View Full Version : NO UNION AT NW....WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR SOONER AND MAJOR COLLEGE FB OVERALL

Soonerfossil
4/27/2014, 09:02 AM
Didn't see a thread anywhere about the Northwestern vote to allegedly reject Unionization. Some of you smarter guys and gals, would you mind weighing in for what you think it would have meant for college football if the Union Vote had passed. Also, what does the rejection of the Union mean for college football.

Some of you guys and gals are really sharp and filled with good logic and knowledge so I'd love to hear you input.

If there is a similar thread has already posted somewhere on this board, Admins please feel free to blow this thread away. Thanks.

olevetonahill
4/27/2014, 09:09 AM
Here ya go bro

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?183011-I-enjoyed-college-sports-while-it-lasted

Widescreen
4/27/2014, 09:51 AM
Some of you guys and gals are really sharp and filled with good logic and knowledge so I'd love to hear you input.

I think you're mistaken this place for somewhere else.

;)

Soonerfossil
4/27/2014, 09:55 AM
Here ya go bro

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?183011-I-enjoyed-college-sports-while-it-lasted

Geez, sorry for cluttering up the board with something that has been discussed at length. I was away for a while and obviously missed the whole thread before.

Admins, would you be so kind as to blow this useless thread away? Thanks.

olevetonahill
4/27/2014, 10:00 AM
Geez, sorry for cluttering up the board with something that has been discussed at length. I was away for a while and obviously missed the whole thread before.

Admins, would you be so kind as to blow this useless thread away? Thanks.

Hell I wouldnt worry about it Bro. There are only about 10 regular posters here anymore.

SoonerDomiNation
4/27/2014, 10:24 AM
Hell I wouldnt worry about it Bro. There are only about 10 regular posters here anymore.
If there was free beer well nm........

olevetonahill
4/27/2014, 01:26 PM
If there was free beer well nm........

Thats at the Hideout LOL