PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin sparkly OU shirt

Pages : [1] 2

badger
4/25/2014, 10:37 AM
So there were a few big Republican names in Tulsa yesterday to support TW Shannon to succeed Tom Coburn...
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-c6dWtjCle_o/U1naClSjGkI/AAAAAAABCas/teE6Gm882pc/s1600/10155740_10202014718274395_6057445614476858785_n.j pg

So I guess this means that Stillwater's going to be voting for Lankford :stunned:

okie52
4/25/2014, 12:35 PM
Sarah's got a pretty good rack..

Sooner in Tampa
4/25/2014, 02:10 PM
HA...she is smarter than we all thought...imagine if she were sporting an oswho shirt...

Soonerjeepman
4/25/2014, 02:30 PM
I'd hit it...definitely...

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/25/2014, 02:58 PM
HA...she is smarter than we all(those of us who believe the MSM are accurate) thought...in the interest of clarity

olevetonahill
4/25/2014, 04:11 PM
I'd hit it...definitely...

Heh, ANY Man who says he wouldnt is Ghey!

hawaii 5-0
4/25/2014, 04:23 PM
GrandMiIf

5-0

Sooner8th
4/25/2014, 05:47 PM
HA...she is smarter than we all thought...imagine if she were sporting an oswho shirt...

One t-shirt cannot make up for her stupidity.

olevetonahill
4/25/2014, 06:20 PM

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR32LHR6i47iRcsDE5exQxgA97Qw7tw7 E2HVXNVPsT3HzzpwQP4JQ

cvsooner
4/25/2014, 06:57 PM
I'd prefer she be wearing an OSewe shirt. Or OBU, or ORU, or OCU or just about anything else than that one. This is even worse than the journalism school giving an award to Thomas Friedman.

olevetonahill
4/25/2014, 07:09 PM
Id love to see a debate between Her and Those who say shes stupid here on this board.
****ing Tards would swallow yer own dicks!

Sooner8th
4/25/2014, 07:34 PM
Id love to see a debate between Her and Those who say shes stupid here on this board.

"All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." --Sarah Palin, unable to name a single newspaper or magazine she reads, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008

"'Refudiate,' 'misunderestimate,' 'wee-wee'd up.' English is a living language. Shakespeare liked to coin new words too. Got to celebrate it!'" --a Tweet sent by Sarah Palin in response to being ridiculed for inventing the word "refudiate," proudly mistaking her illiteracy for literary genius, July 18, 2010

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed." --Sarah Palin, botching the history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, June 3, 2011

"But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010

"We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada. And I think now, isn't that ironic?" --Sarah Palin, admitting that her family used to get treatment in Canada's single-payer health care system, despite having demonized such government-run programs as socialized medicine that will lead to death-panel-like rationing, March 6, 2010

olevetonahill
4/25/2014, 07:43 PM
"All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." --Sarah Palin, unable to name a single newspaper or magazine she reads, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008

"'Refudiate,' 'misunderestimate,' 'wee-wee'd up.' English is a living language. Shakespeare liked to coin new words too. Got to celebrate it!'" --a Tweet sent by Sarah Palin in response to being ridiculed for inventing the word "refudiate," proudly mistaking her illiteracy for literary genius, July 18, 2010

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed." --Sarah Palin, botching the history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, June 3, 2011

"But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010

"We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada. And I think now, isn't that ironic?" --Sarah Palin, admitting that her family used to get treatment in Canada's single-payer health care system, despite having demonized such government-run programs as socialized medicine that will lead to death-panel-like rationing, March 6, 2010

And heres Yer Boy! Dumas! He hit 57 but he wernt allowed in Alaska or Hawaii

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

Sooner8th
4/25/2014, 07:54 PM
And heres Yer Boy! Dumas! He hit 57 but he wernt allowed in Alaska or Hawaii

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

OH - blaming OBAMA?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

olevetonahill
4/25/2014, 08:00 PM
OH - blaming OBAMA?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wrong Moran, I aint blaming anyone cause I dont give a ****. You the one who was talkin the Stupid **** about Sara! I merely reminded yer retarded azs about yer Boys campaign LOL

Now Invite Sara down for a debate if you have the Balls!

Sooner8th
4/25/2014, 08:32 PM
Wrong Moran, I aint blaming anyone cause I dont give a ****. You the one who was talkin the Stupid **** about Sara! I merely reminded yer retarded azs about yer Boys campaign LOL

Now Invite Sara down for a debate if you have the Balls!

Blamin' Obama. hahahahahaha too funny. right back at ya.

One statement compaired to dozens of the dumbass from alaska.

I can see Russia from my house. TOO FUNNY!

SCOUT
4/25/2014, 09:19 PM
Blamin' Obama. hahahahahaha too funny. right back at ya.

One statement compaired to dozens of the dumbass from alaska.

I can see Russia from my house. TOO FUNNY!

You do know that Tina Fey isn't actually Sarah Palin, right?

Sooner8th
4/25/2014, 09:21 PM
You do know that Tina Fey isn't actually Sarah Palin, right?

REALLY? All these years I thought they got palin on there to mock herself.

Are you kidding me?

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131217081420/cardfight/images/8/8a/Triple_facepalm.png

SCOUT
4/25/2014, 09:25 PM
REALLY? All these years I thought they got palin on there to mock herself.

Are you kidding me?

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131217081420/cardfight/images/8/8a/Triple_facepalm.png

It's just weird that you would attribute a fake quote knowing that it was really fake.

Vaporized?

olevetonahill
4/25/2014, 09:28 PM
It's just weird that you would attribute a fake quote knowing that it was really fake.

Vaporized?

He just cracks us up !

Sooner8th
4/25/2014, 09:51 PM
He just cracks us up !

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_gnm2C1B8vbI/S_5hBeiFbxI/AAAAAAAAEsM/_Kv6sCS6XKs/s1600/sarcasm.jpg

Turd_Ferguson
4/25/2014, 09:55 PM
She's out searching the quote cause she thought it was real...

4/25/2014, 11:05 PM

Vaporized?any dufus that doesn't know it's a fake quote is an MSM pawn deluxe, and shouldn't be giving anyone ANY political advice. It's hard to think anybody who thinks he's being accurate would believe Palin actually said that.

olevetonahill
4/25/2014, 11:19 PM

Please tell me what Moran left me this speck?

Thread: Sarah Palin sparkly OU shirt

she got phukced and railroaded by the MSM, and anyone who couldn't see that is...well, you know

diverdog
4/26/2014, 12:46 AM
Heh, ANY Man who says he wouldnt is Ghey!

Call me ghey. She looks to much like my sister.

I am camping up in the Appalachia Mountains in WV this week. Winds are howling and I cannot sleep. Fricking black bear has been hanging near camp all day. Wish I had a pistol because I would shoot that sum bitch. Will be putting on a pot of coffee in the morning and thinking how much would enjoy it. Two more days of backpacking left.

olevetonahill
4/26/2014, 12:54 AM
Please tell me what Moran left me this speck?

Guess I did Bro. I cant see who left me speck cause Phil dont like me LOL
Sign it if ya will!

olevetonahill
4/26/2014, 12:55 AM
Call me ghey.
She looks to much like my sister.

I am camping up in the Appalachia Mountains in WV this week. Winds are howling and I cannot sleep. Fricking black bear has been hanging near camp all day. Wish I had a pistol because I would shoot that sum bitch. Will be putting on a pot of coffee in the morning and thinking how much would enjoy it. Two more days of backpacking left.

So is it Ok for me to Nail yer sister?

Soonerjeepman
4/26/2014, 07:19 AM
Call me ghey. She looks to much like my sister.

lol...on the sis part. Cool on the backpacking...scouts, family or own time? My boy is headed to Montana this summer again for a week with his mom's bro-in-law and cousins.

Soonerjeepman
4/26/2014, 07:24 AM

lol...you seriously are going to quote her mistakes....good grief. Your good ol boy Joe would fill PAGES of jacked up remarks...AND HE IS THE VICE PRESIDENT.

Sooner8th
4/26/2014, 11:08 AM
lol...you seriously are going to quote her mistakes....good grief. Your good ol boy Joe would fill PAGES of jacked up remarks...AND HE IS THE VICE PRESIDENT.

You just don't get it. She is a beauty queen runner up and that is her mentality. Look at her answers to the most simple of questions like - what newspapers do you read.

Beauty queen answer - "All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." ANYONE could answer that question - if you actual read a paper.

Turd_Ferguson
4/26/2014, 02:15 PM
You just don't get it. She is a beauty queen runner up and that is her mentality. Look at her answers to the most simple of questions like - what newspapers do you read.

Beauty queen answer - "All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." ANYONE could answer that question - if you actual read a paper.

If you actual read a paper? ****'n dip****.

Sooner8th
4/26/2014, 02:25 PM
If you actual read a paper? ****'n dip****.

Listen asstard, **** you...................i read at least one paper everyday. First thing I did when i moved out when i was a kid was to get the PAPER delivered to where i lived. I have world paper app on my phone, you inbred idiot.

Sooner8th
4/26/2014, 02:32 PM
I cannot believe I totally forgot about the coup de gras!

Dumbass bimbo HARD WRITTEN NOTES FOR A Q AND A AT A TEA PARTY RALLY!

HAHAHAHAHAHA - How did I forgot that?

–Energy

–Budget (Cut?)

–Tax

–Lift American Spirits

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2010-02-07-palinhandclose.jpg

http://mrc-static.s3.amazonaws.com/Newsbusters/2010/02/CNN%20Palin's%20Crib%20Notes%20Same%20As%20Obama's %20Teleprompter.jpg

After making fun of Obama for using a teleprompter. Can even remember her basic core beliefs. Stupid.

Turd_Ferguson
4/26/2014, 02:37 PM

–Energy

–Budget (Cut?)

–Tax

–Lift American Spirits

http://mrc-static.s3.amazonaws.com/Newsbusters/2010/02/CNN%20Palin's%20Crib%20Notes%20Same%20As%20Obama's %20Teleprompter.jpg

After making fun of Obama for using a teleprompter. Can even remember her basic core beliefs. Stupid.

I bet you have a big vagina. I'd like to see it. PM me a photo.

olevetonahill
4/26/2014, 02:38 PM
Keep on keepin on.
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNb7gP1vZrLJWTr-Bed-n7oWFges7JNyGWkuux2dWUk9HSDj1H_w

olevetonahill
4/26/2014, 02:43 PM
I bet you have a big vagina. I'd like to see it. PM me a photo.

Heh he talks about how stupid he thinks Sara is Yet he never mentions his assclown VP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIuk3G9Xixc

Sooner8th
4/26/2014, 02:48 PM
Heh he talks about how stupid he thinks Sara is Yet he never mentions his assclown VP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIuk3G9Xixc

Buy a shotgun? Sounds like great advise to me. You don't need an AR-15. All true. Major fail on your part. Dumbass.

olevetonahill
4/26/2014, 02:51 PM
Buy a shotgun? Sounds like great advise to me. You don't need an AR-15. All true. Major fail on your part. Dumbass.

Not sure who is stupider, You or Him.

Turd_Ferguson
4/26/2014, 03:40 PM
One heartbeat away from Palin. One heartbeat away from Biden. Which one would you choose? I know clownypants8 would choose to have bidens cack in his mouth.

Sooner8th
4/26/2014, 05:29 PM
Not sure who is stupider, You or Him.

Buying a shotgun instead of an AR-15 to defend your home and having to write your core beliefs on your hand because you are too stupid to remember them?

Really?

4/26/2014, 06:45 PM
Listen asstard, **** you...................i read at least one paper everyday. First thing I did when i moved out when i was a kid was to get the PAPER delivered to where i lived. I have world paper app on my phone, you inbred idiot.it speaks for itself.

Wishboned
4/26/2014, 07:14 PM
Here are some of Obama's smartest quotes...

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change." --Amman, Jordan, July 22, 2008

"I'm here with the Girardo family here in St. Louis." --speaking via satellite to the Democratic National Convention, while in Kansas City, Missouri, Aug. 25, 2008

"It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing." --confusing German for "Austrian," a language which does not exist, Strasbourg, France, April 6, 2009

"The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries." --Tampa, Fla., Jan. 28, 2010

"One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world -- Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard." –mispronouncing "Corpsman" (the "ps" is silent) during a speech at the National Prayer Breakfast, Washington, D.C., Feb. 5, 2010 (The Corpsman's name is also Christopher, not Christian)

"We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." —Cincinnati, OH, Sept. 22, 2011

"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011

"R-S-P-E-C-T." --flubbing the spelling of Aretha Franklin's famous song "Respect" while paying tribute to the iconic singer, New York, NY (March 6, 2014)

"I don't know. As you know, for the last three years, I've said, "Let's work together." Let's find a financing mechanism and let's go ahead and fix our bridges, fix our roads, sewer systems, our ports. You know, the Panama Canal is being widened so that these big supertankers can come in. Now, that’ll be finished in 2015. If we don't deepen our ports all along the Gulf, places like Charleston, South Carolina, or Savannah, Georgia, or Jacksonville, Florida, if we don't do that, those ships are going to go someplace else. And we'll lose jobs. Businesses won't locate here. So this is something that traditionally has been bipartisan. I mean, it used to be Republicans and Democrats, they love cutting those ribbons." The Tonight Show

"Of the many responsibilities granted to a president by our Constitution, few are more serious or more consequential than selecting a Supreme Court justice. The members of our highest court are granted life tenure, often serving long after the presidents who appointed them. And they are charged with the vital task of applying principles put to paper more than 20 centuries ago to some of the most difficult questions of our time."

"The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system." --in remarks after a health care roundtable with physicians, nurses and health care providers, Washington, D.C., July 20, 2009

"How's it going, Sunshine?" --campaigning in Sunrise, Florida.

“O-I-H-O” – Barack Obama misspelling Ohio at a campaign event.

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." –attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument, Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009.

olevetonahill
4/26/2014, 07:16 PM
^ heh

Wishboned
4/26/2014, 07:28 PM
And what about the man who is only a heartbeat away from being the President?

"Folks, I can tell you I've known eight presidents, three of them intimately." --Joe Biden, Aug. 22, 2012

Which explains this quote...

On April 26, 2012, Biden tried to riff on President Theodore Roosevelt's famous quote “Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far," by saying, "I promise you, the president has a big stick. I promise you."

When criticizing former GOP nominee John McCain in Athens, Ohio, on Oct. 15, 2008, Biden said, "Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs."

"When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened," he said. Herbert Hoover -- not Roosevelt -- was president in 1929, and television had not yet been invented in 1929.

During a Sept. 12, 2008, speech in Columbia, Mo., Biden called for Missouri State Sen. Chuck Graham, who is wheelchair-bound, to "stand up."

"His mom lived in Long Island for 10 years or so. God rest her soul. And- although, she's – wait – your mom's still, your mom's still alive. Your dad passed. God bless her soul." – Biden talking about the still-living mother of visiting Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen, March 17, 2010.

"My mother believed and my father believed that if I wanted to be president of the United States, I could be, I could be Vice President!" --Joe Biden, campaigning in Youngstown, Ohio, May 16, 2012

jiminy
4/26/2014, 07:29 PM
And all that's WITH the teleprompter

Don't forget the whole "we won't need more oil drilling if we just put more air in our tires" thing

Wishboned
4/26/2014, 07:40 PM
In this video Obama proves that he's from an alternate timeline where Americans liberated Auschwitz, the marches on Selma happened in 1960, and Bush was President in 1998.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxXh6ZWfbDg

Sooner8th
4/26/2014, 10:19 PM
So..................................sarah palin is smarter than obama...................................right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQfzwFloVqA

At least obama can remember his CORE BELIEFS without having to write them on his hand.

SCOUT
4/26/2014, 11:34 PM

The beauty queen's answer is better than you are giving credit. If she had said any one specific paper, she could be attacked for being bias. By reading all of them, she can show that she is well rounded.

I know that you favor the loaded question for a gotcha answer, but she handled it very well.

SCOUT
4/27/2014, 12:24 AM

–Energy

–Budget (Cut?)

–Tax

–Lift American Spirits

Says the supporter of the Teleprompter in Chief. One is cost effective and one is a waste of money. Guess which is which.

4/27/2014, 01:35 AM
...obama can remember his CORE BELIEFS without having to write them on his hand.eliminate as much use of fossil fuels as possible, raise taxes, spend exponentially more, reduce national defense, take over the healthcare industry, have the IRS harass US citizens, etc. etc....

Hell, He won't even state his core beliefs very often, and for obvious reasons. The MSM can only cover up so much.

Sooner8th
4/27/2014, 10:57 AM
Says the supporter of the Teleprompter in Chief. One is cost effective and one is a waste of money. Guess which is which.

That is a reguritation of a palin quote - there is nothing you lemmings won't buy.

REDREX
4/27/2014, 02:22 PM
eliminate as much use of fossil fuels as possible, raise taxes, spend exponentially more, reduce national defense, take over the healthcare industry, have the IRS harass US citizens, etc. etc....

Hell, He won't even state his core beliefs very often, and for obvious reasons. The MSM can only cover up so much.---His core beliefs can vary with polling data

diverdog
4/27/2014, 03:17 PM
One heartbeat away from Palin. One heartbeat away from Biden. Which one would you choose? I know clownypants8 would choose to have bidens cack in his mouth.

It is a sad day in America if these two losers were our only choices. Hell we really have not had a decent choice for POTUS since Reagan...IMO.

I will say Palin or Biden are better than Agnew. That guy was an idiot. Bush I or Ford were not bad VPs. They pretty much stayed in the shadows.

SCOUT
4/27/2014, 04:23 PM
That is a reguritation of a palin quote - there is nothing you lemmings won't buy.

What?

olevetonahill
4/27/2014, 04:25 PM
What?

Bro, Dont feed the troll. Maybe he will die .

SCOUT
4/27/2014, 06:32 PM
Bro, Dont feed the troll. Maybe he will die .

Good point.

Sooner8th
4/27/2014, 06:38 PM
What?

Too stupid to understand plain english?

Too bad..........

Eielson
4/27/2014, 06:48 PM
Too stupid to understand plain english?

Too bad..........

If you're so smart, then why can't you learn people skills?

olevetonahill
4/27/2014, 07:06 PM
If you're so smart, then why can't you learn people skills?

Heh

http://www.yodesh.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Do-not-feed-the-trolls-atsof-574071_1024_712.jpg

8timechamps
4/27/2014, 08:25 PM

If you are a male, and you can't separate politics and a hot woman, I seriously question your manhood. I bet you're a blast to be around.

olevetonahill
4/27/2014, 08:45 PM
If you are a male, and you can't separate politics and a hot woman, I seriously question your manhood. I bet you're a blast to be around.

Like I said earlier Yer either a red blodded Male who would hit or yer willin to lay down and let some guy shove it to ya!

8timechamps
4/27/2014, 08:51 PM
Like I said earlier Yer either a red blodded Male who would hit or yer willin to lay down and let some guy shove it to ya!

Most of us can set aside our partisan politics to admit she's hot and has a really nice rack.

olevetonahill
4/27/2014, 08:56 PM
Most of us can set aside our partisan politics to admit she's hot and has a really nice rack.

Yup. Key word is "MOST"
I dont think you or anyone else here can find where I ever said she was smart or a great candidate, Except maybe way back when she made her acceptance speach. I have however ALWAYS admitted Id hit it like it owed me back rent !

I just like yanking Matlock the 8ths chain LOL

yermom
4/28/2014, 12:42 AM
it's ok, she didn't wear the OU shirt very long

http://www.omaha.com/article/20140425/NEWS/140429188/1707%20

just pandering to the crowd, no real news here, like any other entertainer coming to town

Turd_Ferguson
4/28/2014, 05:37 AM

just pandering to the crowd, no real news here, like any other entertainer coming to town

No ****? You mean she's actually not an life long OU fan? Lol, I can only imagine the hand wringing that was going on while searching the innerwebs hoping to find her in another schools shirt...

rock on sooner
4/28/2014, 06:10 AM
No ****? You mean she's actually not an life long OU fan? Lol, I can only imagine the hand wringing that was going on while searching the innerwebs hoping to find her in another schools shirt...

I wonder if she'll sell the shirt on Ebay? McCain's pick of her was just eye
candy, sure wasn't for intellect. Yup, even this ol left-of-center type agrees
about her looks, tho....

Sooner in Tampa
4/28/2014, 06:44 AM
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph...who knew a hot woman wearing an OU shirt would put peoples panties in such a wad...hahaha

SoonerStormchaser
4/28/2014, 07:24 AM
OH - blaming OBAMA?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Well, he's still blaming **** on W how many years later?

Sooner8th
4/28/2014, 09:56 AM
Well, he's still blaming **** on W how many years later?

Jesus.............................we have gone over this before. One word - CARTER

TheHumanAlphabet
4/28/2014, 10:32 AM

Nor yours...

TheHumanAlphabet
4/28/2014, 10:33 AM
Jesus.............................we have gone over this before. One word - CARTER
Uhh, let's see worst President's of all time...
1. Obammy
2. Carter
3. Wilson

FaninAma
4/28/2014, 10:39 AM
1. Obammy
2. Carter

The actual list:

1. Obama with a bullet.
Space bar
Space bar
Space bar
Space bar
Space bar
Space bar
2.Carter
Space bar
Space bar
Space bar
Space bar
Space bar
Space bar
3.George W. Bush

olevetonahill
4/28/2014, 11:21 AM

Alls Im sayin is I'd Loved to have been the one who peeled it Off her!

4/28/2014, 12:54 PM
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph...who knew a hot woman wearing an OU shirt would put peoples panties in such a wad...hahahaDemocrat party allegiance trumps virtually everything, even sex.

diverdog
4/28/2014, 12:55 PM

Maybe or maybe not. She has 5 kids so they may not be that great. My guess is that she has had some surgery.

I do not think she is stupid but rather intellectually lazy. There is a difference. If I were her handlers I would put her on Alaska Ultimate Survival with the Navy SEAL and Green Beret. Even if she does not win the competition she would get a 20 pt bump in the POTUS race.

diverdog
4/28/2014, 01:00 PM
1. Obammy
2. Carter
3. Wilson

They are not the worst. Read our history and the likes of Franklin Pierce, Harding, Buchanan and A. Johnson. Carter was bad but there were others who were worse.

8timechamps
4/28/2014, 01:03 PM
Maybe or maybe not. She has 5 kids so they may not be that great. My guess is that she has had some surgery.

I do not think she is stupid but rather intellectually lazy. There is a difference. If I were her handlers I would put her on Alaska Ultimate Survival with the Navy SEAL and Green Beret. Even if she does not win the competition she would get a 20 pt bump in the POTUS race.

I'm talking about the picture that started this thread. From where I sit, she's hot and has nice boobies. I'm not worried about the details.

diverdog
4/28/2014, 01:12 PM
I'm talking about the picture that started this thread. From where I sit, she's hot and has nice boobies. I'm not worried about the details.

She does not float my boat. Now some of those babes on Fox like Megan Kelly..... Woof she is hot. I have always liked really smart women. My wife is geek smart. All the girls I have dated were far smarter than me. Clooneys new fiance would float my boat.

Sarah is not ugly by any stretch but I just do not care for her. I am betting she is a bear to live with at home. My bitchdar goes on full alert when I see her.

TheHumanAlphabet
4/28/2014, 01:18 PM
They are not the worst. Read our history and the likes of Franklin Pierce, Harding, Buchanan and A. Johnson. Carter was bad but there were others who were worse.

I would agree, but who remembers these guys??? I mean Warren G.?

Sooner8th
4/28/2014, 01:51 PM
She does not float my boat. Now some of those babes on Fox like Megan Kelly..... Woof she is hot. I have always liked really smart women. My wife is geek smart. All the girls I have dated were far smarter than me. Clooneys new fiance would float my boat.

Sarah is not ugly by any stretch but I just do not care for her. I am betting she is a bear to live with at home. My bitchdar goes on full alert when I see her.

Not too impressed with his new girl from a looks standpoint, but i get the whole smarter than I am thing. I preach to my kids - don't dilute the gene pool.

Quote Originally Posted by diverdog View Post

That's about what I've seen. Bush is in or out of the bottom five depending on where or not it's a liberal or conservative, but he is in the lower quarter.

olevetonahill
4/28/2014, 02:02 PM

WE aint talkin Marryin her we talking ****in her. If her Shes start talkin stupid just put yer wang in her mouth

8timechamps
4/28/2014, 04:23 PM
WE aint talkin Marryin her we talking ****in her. If her Shes start talkin stupid just put yer wang in her mouth

Exactly. Geez, if I looked at every woman I thought was attractive, then dissected how it would be to marry the woman, I'd be miserable.

diverdog
4/28/2014, 04:59 PM
Exactly. Geez, if I looked at every woman I thought was attractive, then dissected how it would be to marry the woman, I'd be miserable.

I have been with my wife almost 30 years and have completely forgotten what it is like to throw my dick on the table in the grand ole crap game of nailing a skank and pray that I ain't pissig fire in the morning. The good ole days. Lol

diverdog
4/28/2014, 05:01 PM

Brrrrrrr. That is an image I can't get out of my mind. Thanks vet.

diverdog
4/28/2014, 05:05 PM
Not too impressed with his new girl from a looks standpoint, but i get the whole smarter than I am thing. I preach to my kids - don't dilute the gene pool.

That's about what I've seen. Bush is in or out of the bottom five depending on where or not it's a liberal or conservative, but he is in the lower quarter.

Two others that are pretty and smart. Elizabeth Banks (UPenn) and Jennifer Connelly (Yale/Stanford).

8timechamps
4/28/2014, 08:57 PM
I have been with my wife almost 30 years and have completely forgotten what it is like to throw my dick on the table in the grand ole crap game of nailing a skank and pray that I ain't pissig fire in the morning. The good ole days. Lol

Fair enough :)

Congrats on the 30 years! Seriously, you found the right woman!

Soonerjeepman
4/29/2014, 03:57 PM

sorry to hear DD...the GF let me have her on the dining room table Fri/Sat night~ How was camping? :peaceful:

* and yes, congrats on the 30 yrs...I do wish that could have been me (30+ yrs..maybe the 2nd time!)

Wishboned
4/29/2014, 04:34 PM
sorry to hear DD...the GF let me have her on the dining room table Fri/Sat night~ How was camping? :peaceful:

* and yes, congrats on the 30 yrs...I do wish that could have been me (30+ yrs..maybe the 2nd time!)

Last month would have been my 30th anniversary. But I ended up only doing 21 years. I got time off for bad behavior.

olevetonahill
4/29/2014, 05:49 PM
Last month would have been my 30th anniversary. But I ended up only doing 21 years. I got time off for bad behavior.

Im celibratin 15 years single THIS month!

diverdog
4/29/2014, 06:07 PM

You are such a dick...lol

Wishboned
4/29/2014, 06:38 PM
Im celibratin 15 years single THIS month!

Congrats!

olevetonahill
4/29/2014, 07:05 PM
Congrats!

Thanks, Its been a struggle But Ive managed to fight em off.

Soonerjeepman
4/29/2014, 07:21 PM
You are such a dick...lol

lol....ya know I just HAD to put that out there~ If you are EVER around KC we WILL have to have a beer....or if you ever get back to an OU game please let me know. I think we'd have a good time bs'in.

Oh, and ya know Fri/Sat means Fri AND Sat? :friendly_wink:

Wishboned
4/29/2014, 11:58 PM
Thanks, Its been a struggle But Ive managed to fight em off.

I'm the greatest magician of all time. I can make a woman disappear in an instant.

olevetonahill
4/30/2014, 12:22 AM
I'm the greatest magician of all time. I can make a woman disappear in an instant.

What do you do after ya tried everything and they stick around even After ya cut the worst Farts in the world?

Im too Old to be hauling another one Off in the back of my truck

Wishboned
4/30/2014, 12:44 AM
What do you do after ya tried everything and they stick around even After ya cut the worst Farts in the world?

Im too Old to be hauling another one Off in the back of my truck

It's different for each one. One I got rid of because I suggested we try something...and she thought I was a freak. I tried the same tactic with another woman, and no matter what I suggested she thought it was a great idea. She scared me.

olevetonahill
4/30/2014, 01:12 AM
It's different for each one. One I got rid of because I suggested we try something...and she thought I was a freak. I tried the same tactic with another woman, and no matter what I suggested she thought it was a great idea. She scared me.

I know the Feelin Bro. This latest one is kinda skeerin me a bit. No Matter what I do she keeps hangin around like a Happy Puppy.

8timechamps
4/30/2014, 10:33 PM

I haven't laughed at a post in a long time. Today I did. Well played, sir!

sparx1
7/10/2014, 12:26 AM

YOu only show your ignorance if you failed to discern for yourself and only believed that onslaught of lawyers that defamed her. She was and remains very sharp. Wish our commander in chief had her brains.

Sooner in Tampa
7/10/2014, 06:44 AM
YOu only show your ignorance if you failed to discern for yourself and only believed that onslaught of lawyers that defamed her. She was and remains very sharp. Wish our commander in chief had her brains.
Once you consider the source...everything will fall into place...

Soonerjeepman
7/10/2014, 07:39 AM
Once you consider the source...everything will fall into place...

he's a noob..doesn't know about 8th yet...

olevetonahill
7/10/2014, 11:08 AM
he's a noob..doesn't know about 8th yet...

Hes been around Longer than most here. Just dont post much.

badger
7/10/2014, 11:14 AM
Is this thread still going?

Epilogue: Despite support from national Republicans, including Sarah Palin in a sparkly OU shirt, former Oklahoma Speaker of the House T.W. Shannon lost the primary to James Lankford outright, meaning there is no runoff, no chance of Shannon winning Coburn's vacated Senate seat this November.

Congrats, future Senator Redhead. I'm gonna nickname him Ron Weasley or anything Draco called him if he does anything stupid :P

Skysooner
7/10/2014, 09:42 PM
Sparkly t-shirt or not she is one individual that is looking out only for herself. The people have voted. We don't want to hear from Sarah Palin anymore. Kind of makes you wonder about McCain's vetting of this candidate. BTW, I think Cruz is cut out of the same mold although he definitely has credentials. I don't think he could ever be President with the current demographics, but he is certainly smart. I have no idea how I will vote this upcoming election. Maybe Clinton. Maybe Rubio. No on Cruz. No on Santorum. No on Perry. Maybe on Paul. Definite no on Warren.

Soonerjeepman
7/11/2014, 12:13 AM
Hes been around Longer than most here. Just dont post much.
ugh...my apologies...
dang I've been apologizen a lot lately...

olevetonahill
7/11/2014, 02:20 AM
ugh...my apologies...
dang I've been apologizen a lot lately...

nOOb LOL

badger
7/11/2014, 08:29 AM
Kind of makes you wonder about McCain's vetting of this candidate

I've read that McCain's first choice for veep was Joe Lieberman, but was pressured to match history with history, so that the country would have a choice between the first black or the first female in prez/veep role.

I don't know which adviser she had on the matter, but as someone who has lived in Tulsa for 7 years, Oklahoma for 13, you don't garner statewide support with an OU t-shirt, moron. Pokes will see that and be reminded Eric Striker and Blake Bell and even our kicker catching a touchdown pass and...my gawd I miss football season. Anyways, poor move on her part, should have worn one of those blue Oklahoma "home" or "ok together" t-shirts that helped with tornado relief efforts instead.

okie52
7/11/2014, 10:05 AM
Sparkly t-shirt or not she is one individual that is looking out only for herself. The people have voted. We don't want to hear from Sarah Palin anymore. Kind of makes you wonder about McCain's vetting of this candidate. BTW, I think Cruz is cut out of the same mold although he definitely has credentials. I don't think he could ever be President with the current demographics, but he is certainly smart. I have no idea how I will vote this upcoming election. Maybe Clinton. Maybe Rubio. No on Cruz. No on Santorum. No on Perry. Maybe on Paul. Definite no on Warren.

For me no on Clinton, no on Rubio, no on Perry, big no on warren, maybe paul, maybe cruz, big no on jeb, big no on Christie.

olevetonahill
7/11/2014, 11:26 AM
For me no on Clinton, no on Rubio, no on Perry, big no on warren, maybe paul, maybe cruz, big no on jeb, big no on Christie.

For me its ABC.

okie52
7/11/2014, 12:11 PM
For me its ABC.

heh heh...

TAFBSooner
7/11/2014, 03:54 PM
For me its ABC.

So, you'd pick Warren over Clinton? Are you registered as a Democrat so you can vote on it?

We had twenty-eight years of Bushes and Clintons in or a heartbeat away from the White House. I think that's more than enough.

olevetonahill
7/11/2014, 04:03 PM
So, you'd pick Warren over Clinton? Are you registered as a Democrat so you can vote on it?

We had twenty-eight years of Bushes and Clintons in or a heartbeat away from the White House. I think that's more than enough.

Read my Lips ABC!
I registered Dem so I could vote in Local county elections. In 1972 I wrote in My Cats name for president rather than vote for Nixon or McGovern.

Sooner8th
7/11/2014, 11:53 PM

That onslaught of lawyers that defamed her? I did discern for myself, she proved me right at every turn.

These two pictures say it all.

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2010-02-07-palinhandclose.jpg http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/47267000/jpg/_47267452_jex_598183_de15-1.jpg

olevetonahill
7/12/2014, 07:41 AM
That onslaught of lawyers that defamed her? I did discern for myself, she proved me right at every turn.

These two pictures say it all.

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2010-02-07-palinhandclose.jpg http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/47267000/jpg/_47267452_jex_598183_de15-1.jpg

You simply amaze me. You Bedowngrade Sarah while continuly defending your Hero Brack.
Remember him of the 57 States? Oh an then theres This Gem. really 2 Teleprompters to talk to Little Kids?

http://friskaliberal.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/obama-teleprompter-kids.jpg?w=200&h=200

Sooner8th
7/12/2014, 09:58 AM
You simply amaze me. You Bedowngrade Sarah while continuly defending your Hero Brack.
Remember him of the 57 States? Oh an then theres This Gem. really 2 Teleprompters to talk to Little Kids?

http://friskaliberal.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/obama-teleprompter-kids.jpg?w=200&h=200

First off where am i defending obama? Just pointing out she is so stupid she has to write her core beliefs on her hand - of course after criticizing the president for using a teleprompter.

And another massive ignorant failure of regurgitating a rightwing talking point without checking it out.

On that day President Obama and Secretary Duncan answered questions posed by some 6th graders (without teleprompters), then moved into another classroom where the president spoke to the assembled press pool (with teleprompters) about the "Race to the Top" program. The photograph displayed below shows President Obama and Secretary Duncan during the "student chat" portion of their visit (no teleprompters in sight), and the video clip below that shows President Obama using teleprompters in a different classroom while speaking to the press:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/graphics/6thgrade05.jpg

Notice the press ADULTS in front -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVpOH4MGPBg

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/photos/6thgrade.asp#f82qXSGsD5HkY8BU.99

Oh it's good to be back from vacation.

TAFBSooner
7/12/2014, 11:13 AM
Read my Lips ABC!
I registered Dem so I could vote in Local county elections. In 1972 I wrote in My Cats name for president rather than vote for Nixon or McGovern.

Cool. Suppose it's Clinton, Warren, and Sanders in the 2016 primary. Do you go with Warren, Sanders, or Fluffy?

TAFBSooner
7/12/2014, 11:17 AM

It's almost always a choice between a bunch of "No, I really can't see M_. ____ in the job."

Sooner8th
7/12/2014, 11:26 AM

Paul or cruz? wow, two crack pot opportunists. Clinton or warren for me.

Glad to see the rest of your list of no's on pubs.

olevetonahill
7/12/2014, 01:58 PM
Cool. Suppose it's Clinton, Warren, and Sanders in the 2016 primary. Do you go with Warren, Sanders, or Fluffy?

MY weener,Biznacho!

okie52
7/12/2014, 04:20 PM
Paul or cruz? wow, two crack pot opportunists. Clinton or warren for me.

Glad to see the rest of your list of no's on pubs.

Since you would support Hillary and warren I'll have to give them another look.

I seriously looked at warren because of her honesty, her Cherokee roots from Oklahoma, and her sound positions on energy and immigration. I kind of liked Hillary for her integrity, her battlefield experience and being poor when she left the white house which helps her relate to the common folk.

Let's not forget about the incomparable joe Biden who may toss his hat in the ring...you'd vote for him wouldn't you 8th? The guys a seasoned veteran and works error free without a net or TelePrompTer and his integrity is beyond question.

Just in case those fine people aren't candidates, is there a dem candidate you wouldn't vote for so I can mark him/her off my list?

Thanks in advance.

7/12/2014, 04:25 PM

I seriously looked at warren because of her honesty, her Cherokee roots from Oklahoma, and her sound positions on energy and immigration. I kind of liked Hillary for her integrity, her battlefield experience and being poor when she left the white house which helps her relate to the common folk.excellence in thinking! another astute board member suggested Sanders. His honesty differentiates him. We are poised for remarkable, exciting things to come in American politics..

Sooner8th
7/12/2014, 04:44 PM

I seriously looked at warren because of her honesty, her Cherokee roots from Oklahoma, and her sound positions on energy and immigration. I kind of liked Hillary for her integrity, her battlefield experience and being poor when she left the white house which helps her relate to the common folk.

Paul and cruz have battlefield experience? When? Where? paul thinks its illegal to impose racial segregation in the private sector, wants to eliminate ss and medicare and private insurance through your employer. The rest is typical rightwingnut teabagger crap, anti-choice, pro gun, worried about the United Nations Small Arms Treaty. Real winner there.

cruz - Now teddy was born in canada to a cuban father and american mother. He isn't eligible for the presidency. Too bad.

olevetonahill
7/12/2014, 05:38 PM
First off where am i defending obama? Just pointing out she is so stupid she has to write her core beliefs on her hand - of course after criticizing the president for using a teleprompter.

And another massive ignorant failure of regurgitating a rightwing talking point without checking it out.

On that day President Obama and Secretary Duncan answered questions posed by some 6th graders (without teleprompters), then moved into another classroom where the president spoke to the assembled press pool (with teleprompters) about the "Race to the Top" program. The photograph displayed below shows President Obama and Secretary Duncan during the "student chat" portion of their visit (no teleprompters in sight), and the video clip below that shows President Obama using teleprompters in a different classroom while speaking to the press:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/graphics/6thgrade05.jpg

Notice the press ADULTS in front -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVpOH4MGPBg

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/photos/6thgrade.asp#f82qXSGsD5HkY8BU.99

Oh it's good to be back from vacation.

You are a Piece of werk Boy you sure are.
You say yer Back from Vacation yet you waste and entire beautiful Sat. arguing politics on e Message board You go Gurl.

Sooner8th
7/12/2014, 06:15 PM
You are a Piece of werk Boy you sure are.
You say yer Back from Vacation yet you waste and entire beautiful Sat. arguing politics on e Message board You go Gurl.

And you are doing what? Same thing?

olevetonahill
7/12/2014, 06:50 PM
And you are doing what? Same thing?

I aint arguing Politics thats for Dayum sure, I am trolling a bit tho between times when I aint Outside.:cupcake:

Sooner8th
7/12/2014, 07:44 PM
I aint arguing Politics thats for Dayum sure, I am trolling a bit tho between times when I aint Outside.:cupcake:

I'm arguing politics between taking care of my mom who fell and was in her house alone when we were out of the country, working on her house and my house. Not exactly what we had in mind when we set it up to get back on friday.

olevetonahill
7/12/2014, 09:50 PM
I'm arguing politics between taking care of my mom who fell and was in her house alone when we were out of the country, working on her house and my house. Not exactly what we had in mind when we set it up to get back on friday.

Dont understand the Politics part, Yer Momma is more important. But what ever floats yer boat.

Why not just ask for Prayers, Good thoughts for her? instead of Bashing every Conservative here?

Sooner8th
7/12/2014, 10:42 PM
Dont understand the Politics part, Yer Momma is more important. But what ever floats yer boat.

Why not just ask for Prayers, Good thoughts for her? instead of Bashing every Conservative here?

Of course you don't understand, politics is important in my family.

Don't need them - she's a tough old okie broad who could still kick your ***. She's been resting fine here at home with the no man of the family family.

Soonerjeepman
7/12/2014, 11:17 PM

Let's not forget about the incomparable joe Biden who may toss his hat in the ring...you'd vote for him wouldn't you 8th? The guys a seasoned veteran and works error free without a net or TelePrompTer and his integrity is beyond question.

Just in case those fine people aren't candidates, is there a dem candidate you wouldn't vote for so I can mark him/her off my list?

Thanks in advance.

not sure how honest she is...read where she said she "isn't wealthy" but is worth $14Million....that's pretty wealthy to me.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/01/28/millionaire-elizabeth-warren-claims-she-is-not-a-wealthy-individual-who-owns-a-lot-of-stock/

olevetonahill
7/12/2014, 11:25 PM
Of course you don't understand, politics is important in my family.

Don't need them - she's a tough old okie broad who could still kick your ***. She's been resting fine here at home with the no man of the family family.

No Moran. I dont understand YOU putting the Importance on Politics instead of Mamma~
Glad to hear shes doing ok!

okie52
7/13/2014, 09:44 AM
Paul and cruz have battlefield experience? When? Where? paul thinks its illegal to impose racial segregation in the private sector, wants to eliminate ss and medicare and private insurance through your employer. The rest is typical rightwingnut teabagger crap, anti-choice, pro gun, worried about the United Nations Small Arms Treaty. Real winner there.

cruz - Now teddy was born in canada to a cuban father and american mother. He isn't eligible for the presidency. Too bad.

No candidate other than Hillary has claimed to have been forced to make corkscrew landings and to have been under sniper fire. So shes got that going for her. Practically a hero.

I don't think any candidate other than warren is claiming to be native American. Unfortunately for Warren the Cherokees won't claim her. She is a bit to the right of sanders, though, as unlike Bernie she hasn't declared herself a socialist.

But if you aren't lucky enough to have those women as candidates would you vote for Biden and/or sanders?

Sooner8th
7/13/2014, 10:08 AM
No candidate other than Hillary has claimed to have been forced to make corkscrew landings and to have been under sniper fire. So shes got that going for her. Practically a hero.

I don't think any candidate other than warren is claiming to be native American. Unfortunately for Warren the Cherokees won't claim her. She is a bit to the right of sanders, though, as unlike Bernie she hasn't declared herself a socialist.

But if you aren't lucky enough to have those women as candidates would you vote for Biden and/or sanders?

I like how you have a different standard for the things dems say as opposed to the things pubs say. You hammer dems for 57 states and sniper fire, yet ignore much more meaning for statements like, tax cuts will pay for themselves or the deficit will be temporary and how romney said about not concerned about the very poor.

Unfortunately for biden, he has the I'm a vp not a pres about him now, someone simply asked about sanders, not saying they would vote for him yet you and yours on here want to assume we liberals want to or would vote for sanders. I like some of his ideas, like opening up medicare to all, companies and everybody. Of course talking about lowering our health care costs is laughable while the law that was put in by republicans make it illegal for the government to negotiate drug prices. Obama did have to roll over on it during the health care fight.

okie52
7/13/2014, 10:31 AM
I like how you have a different standard for the things dems say as opposed to the things pubs say. You hammer dems for 57 states and sniper fire, yet ignore much more meaning for statements like, tax cuts will pay for themselves or the deficit will be temporary and how romney said about not concerned about the very poor.

Unfortunately for biden, he has the I'm a vp not a pres about him now, someone simply asked about sanders, not saying they would vote for him yet you and yours on here want to assume we liberals want to or would vote for sanders. I like some of his ideas, like opening up medicare to all, companies and everybody. Of course talking about lowering our health care costs is laughable while the law that was put in by republicans make it illegal for the government to negotiate drug prices. Obama did have to roll over on it during the health care fight.

57 states was a funny comment but just a misstatement. Claiming to be under sniper fire or being a Cherokee wasn't a misspeak...just out and out lies. Wasn't even debatable like a policy projection.

The question wasn't all that difficult....is there a dem out that would be a candidate for prez that you wouldn't vote for?

7/13/2014, 01:00 PM
The question wasn't all that difficult....is there a dem out that would be a candidate for prez that you wouldn't vote for?Democrat primary elections are almost meaningless to the democrats. All their candidates are authoritarian socialists/fascists, so the dems don't really care which one is the nominee. Instead, they prefer to vote in the republican primaries, picking the one who is most like a democrat, just in case the democrat doesn't win, and in fact, to make the republican less attractive to the republican voters.

Sooner8th
7/13/2014, 01:12 PM
57 states was a funny comment but just a misstatement. Claiming to be under sniper fire or being a Cherokee wasn't a misspeak...just out and out lies. Wasn't even debatable like a policy projection.

The question wasn't all that difficult....is there a dem out that would be a candidate for prez that you wouldn't vote for?

The question was But if you aren't lucky enough to have those women as candidates would you vote for Biden and/or sanders? I answered it, did you not get it?

The only ones i've said i voted for Hilary or Warren.

Claiming to be under sniper fire or being a Cherokee does not effect my pocketbook, lying about cutting taxes to create jobs and prosperity does. See the difference?

Sooner8th
7/13/2014, 01:13 PM
Democrat primary elections are almost meaningless to the democrats. All their candidates are authoritarian socialists/fascists, so the dems don't really care which one is the nominee. Instead, they prefer to vote in the republican primaries, picking the one who is most like a democrat, just in case the democrat doesn't win, and in fact, to make the republican less attractive to the republican voters.

That is really, really stupid. And false.

This shows me how stupid you are, you just don't understand what a fascist is, you are just regurgitating some rightwingnut website talking point without knowing what it means.

okie52
7/13/2014, 01:52 PM
The question was But if you aren't lucky enough to have those women as candidates would you vote for Biden and/or sanders? I answered it, did you not get it?

The only ones i've said i voted for Hilary or Warren.

Claiming to be under sniper fire or being a Cherokee does not effect my pocketbook, lying about cutting taxes to create jobs and prosperity does. See the difference?

You mean like "if you like your insurance health plan, you can keep your insurance health plan, period. No one will be able to take it away from you, no matter what. You can keep your family doctor too."

7/13/2014, 02:03 PM
That is really, really stupid. And false.

This shows me how stupid you are, you just don't understand what a fascist is, you are just regurgitating some rightwingnut website talking point without knowing what it means.3 or more stupid accusations in one post! Hitting the nail on the head tends to get that response from you koolaid drinkers.

Sooner8th
7/13/2014, 03:10 PM
3 or more stupid accusations in one post! Hitting the nail on the head tends to get that response from you koolaid drinkers.

You don't know what a fascist is.

olevetonahill
7/13/2014, 03:14 PM
You don't know what a fascist is.

Sir, would you be so kind as to educate us poor old ignorant hillbillies ?

Sooner8th
7/13/2014, 03:19 PM
Sir, would you be so kind as to educate us poor old ignorant hillbillies ?

You people are unteachable, I have tried and tried. Figure it out for yourself. It just shows your ignorance that you all don't know they are not the same thing.

olevetonahill
7/13/2014, 03:47 PM
You people are unteachable, I have tried and tried. Figure it out for yourself. It just shows your ignorance that you all don't know they are not the same thing.

Dont give up on us Master, we need your wisdom.

7/13/2014, 05:00 PM
You people are unteachable, I have tried and tried. Figure it out for yourself. It just shows your ignorance that you all don't know they are not the same thing.The sage leftist apparently thinks I and "you people" believe that socialism and fascism are the same thing.

Sooner8th
7/13/2014, 07:02 PM
The sage leftist apparently thinks I and "you people" believe that socialism and fascism are the same thing.

First -you ignorantly use them interchangeably. Do you really think there are socialists and fascists in the same party? You just read some ignorant rightwing website and regurgitated it, fully believing what it said. authoritarian socialists/fascists is what you put. They are two different political philosophies. Try to learn. You cannot learn and I am done trying to teach you. Figure it out for yourself or keep in your ignorant little circle jerk.

olevetonahill
7/13/2014, 07:04 PM
First -you ignorantly use them interchangeably. Do you really think there are socialists and fascists in the same party? You just read some ignorant rightwing website and regurgitated it, fully believing what it said. authoritarian socialists/fascists is what you put. They are two different political philosophies. Try to learn. You cannot learn and I am done trying to teach you. Figure it out for yourself or keep in your ignorant little circle jerk.

Well said Bro, Your doing a fine job.

7/13/2014, 07:27 PM
First -you ignorantly use them interchangeably. Do you really think there are socialists and fascists in the same party? You just read some ignorant rightwing website and regurgitated it, fully believing what it said. authoritarian socialists/fascists is what you put. They are two different political philosophies. Try to learn. You cannot learn and I am done trying to teach you. Figure it out for yourself or keep in your ignorant little circle jerk.excellent! What's your name, so we can be sure to vote for you?

Sooner in Tampa
7/14/2014, 06:53 AM

badger
7/14/2014, 08:44 AM
I still can't believe this thread is still going. :)

I admittedly voted for TW Shannon. Thought it was a short stint, he seemed like a sound Speaker of the House here and I thought he'd be a good representative of Oklahoma in Senate.

I'm sure he'll land on his feet. Politicians always do

7/14/2014, 01:20 PM
I still can't believe this thread is still going. :)

I admittedly voted for TW Shannon. Thought it was a short stint, he seemed like a sound Speaker of the House here and I thought he'd be a good representative of Oklahoma in Senate.

I'm sure he'll land on his feet. Politicians always doIs Lankford conservative, or is he another RINO?

7/14/2014, 01:31 PM
Here's a report on Lankford's policy positions. Looks (cautiously, answers inferred, rather than stated directly)good so far:

http://votesmart.org/candidate/political-courage-test/124938/james-lankford/

Sooner8th
7/14/2014, 04:04 PM
Is Lankford conservative, or is he another RINO?

could you give me a list of conservatives and rino's so i can tell the difference? It seems to me rino is used when a conservative votes for anything a democrat supports.

7/14/2014, 04:19 PM
could you give me a list of conservatives and rino's so i can tell the difference? It seems to me rino is used when a conservative votes for anything a democrat supports.yes. Very few people are conservative on all issues. A republican gets tabbed a RINO if he or she is wrong on things having to do with the role of, and limitations of government as provided by our laws.

Sooner8th
7/14/2014, 05:31 PM
yes. Very few people are conservative on all issues. A republican gets tabbed a RINO if he or she is wrong on things having to do with the role of, and limitations of government as provided by our laws.

Who makes the determination of when he or she is wrong on things having to do with the role of, and limitations of government as provided by our laws? Exactly what did paul ryan do to become a rino?

7/14/2014, 05:41 PM
Who makes the determination of when he or she is wrong on things having to do with the role of, and limitations of government as provided by our laws? Exactly what did paul ryan do to become a rino?I knew it would take a while for you to think up your next post. A: 1)the voters 2) You tell me. I don't know that he is, but he might be screwed up on an issue or more. What do you think, Noam? Most, if not all RINO's are far from 100% wrong on stuff, unlike most, if not all from the D.

Sooner8th
7/14/2014, 05:54 PM
I knew it would take a while for you to think up your next post. A: 1)the voters 2) You tell me. I don't know that he is, but he might be screwed up on an issue or more. What do you think, Noam? Most, if not all RINO's are far from 100% wrong on stuff, unlike most, if not all from the D.

I was out, not thinking up another post.

1. The voters don't because not all of them are republicans, not even half.

2. I tell you? I'm not a pub so how could i tell you?

Just answer the questions. It was a serious question.

Last statement is typical.

Sooner8th
7/14/2014, 05:59 PM
I knew it would take a while for you to think up your next post. A: 1)the voters 2) You tell me. I don't know that he is, but he might be screwed up on an issue or more. What do you think, Noam? Most, if not all RINO's are far from 100% wrong on stuff, unlike most, if not all from the D.

Hey, my bad - I meant eric cantor not paul ryan.

7/14/2014, 07:17 PM
I tell you? I'm not a pub so how could i tell you?

at least you're honest enough to admit to not liking the America as founded. Most of us realize that, and certainly there are others like you, no matter how misguided and wrongheaded.

Skysooner
7/14/2014, 07:50 PM
yes. Very few people are conservative on all issues. A republican gets tabbed a RINO if he or she is wrong on things having to do with the role of, and limitations of government as provided by our laws.

You mean when they interfere in personal choices that should not be the purview of government? TONS of hypocrisy in the R party which is why I will never vote for one that isn't a moderate by his record. I don't include Romney since he did what he had to do to get the nomination.

Sooner8th
7/14/2014, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted by Sooner8th
I tell you? I'm not a pub so how could i tell you?

at least you're honest enough to admit to not liking the America as founded. Most of us realize that, and certainly there are others like you, no matter how misguided and wrongheaded.

That makes no sense at all. What the hell do you mean?

Skysooner
7/14/2014, 08:02 PM
"Almighty God hath created the mind free. All attempts to influence it by temporal punishments or burthens...are a departure from the plan of the Holy Author of our religion...No man shall be compelled to frequent or support any religious worship or ministry or shall otherwise suffer on account of his religious opinions or belief, but all men shall be free to profess and by argument to maintain, their opinions in matters of religion. I know but one code of morality for men whether acting singly or collectively."

Thomas Jefferson at the Jefferson Memorial. This is NOT a Christian nation. This is a nation that is free to all religions and the way man chooses to worship. Continue pushing the Bible and you will lose since the population is becoming less so.

7/14/2014, 08:10 PM
"Almighty God hath created the mind free. All attempts to influence it by temporal punishments or burthens...are a departure from the plan of the Holy Author of our religion...No man shall be compelled to frequent or support any religious worship or ministry or shall otherwise suffer on account of his religious opinions or belief, but all men shall be free to profess and by argument to maintain, their opinions in matters of religion. I know but one code of morality for men whether acting singly or collectively."

Thomas Jefferson at the Jefferson Memorial. This is NOT a Christian nation. This is a nation that is free to all religions and the way man chooses to worship. Continue pushing the Bible and you will lose since the population is becoming less so.yeah, huh, what you got on socialism, fostering and accepting illegal immigration, and fascism, and other illgal behavior?

Skysooner
7/14/2014, 08:28 PM
yeah, huh, what you got on socialism, fostering and accepting illegal immigration, and fascism, and other illgal behavior?

Socialism is a bunch of bs since every President has done the same thing. Do something on immigration since your Rs do control the House. Fascism is bunch of bs and learn to spell illegal.

Also notice I am not supporting Obama. I am calling bs on all of the junk the R House throws out. At least if you win the Senate we will continue to have a divided government.

Sooner8th
7/14/2014, 08:31 PM
yeah, huh, what you got on socialism, fostering and accepting illegal immigration, and fascism, and other illgal behavior?

Do you have brain damage? Oh that's right you are rush limbaugh's clone so the answer is yes.

He is talking about freedom of religion and you immediately turn to socialism, fostering and accepting illegal immigration, and fascism, and other illgal behavior like there is some kind of connection?

7/14/2014, 08:33 PM
haha. Boy, you be together mofo!

(Noam, we HAVE freedom of religion. At least so far.) I was suggesting we talk about actual problems in the country, not Christian hating nonsense.

Skysooner
7/14/2014, 08:35 PM

Too bad the mainstream R party is not. You never answer substance with substance. TJ is the ultimate founding father, and he speaks out against adopting a national religion and the R party is all about that now.

Sooner8th
7/14/2014, 08:37 PM
Socialism is a bunch of bs since every President has done the same thing. Do something on immigration since your Rs do control the House. Fascism is bunch of bs and learn to spell illegal.

Also notice I am not supporting Obama. I am calling bs on all of the junk the R House throws out. At least if you win the Senate we will continue to have a divided government.

The ONLY socialist president we have ever had is richard "tricky dicky" nixon. We have an immigration bill in the senate but the people who designate who rino's are screaming AMNESTY at the top of their lungs.

Sooner8th
7/14/2014, 08:40 PM

(Noam, we HAVE freedom of religion. At least so far.) I was suggesting we talk about actual problems in the country, not Christian hating nonsense.

I don't see Christian hating nonsense in our country - I see hating the nonsense "christians" try to impose on everyone else. Of course conservatives run, cry and claim victim status. Funny, I thought conserves hated victimization.

Curly Bill
7/14/2014, 09:37 PM
I don't see Christian hating nonsense in our country - I see hating the nonsense "christians" try to impose on everyone else. Of course conservatives run, cry and claim victim status. Funny, I thought conserves hated victimization.

I hate victimization and whiny little beta males. So....I guess that means I hate you doubly!

Soonerjeepman
7/14/2014, 09:39 PM
Dang, this thread from whether or not ya thought palin looked hot in an OU T to this .....ugh....MORE pics!

Sooner8th
7/14/2014, 09:50 PM
Dang, this thread from whether or not ya thought palin looked hot in an OU T to this .....ugh....MORE pics!

No, it was started by talking about pubs in tulsa before the election and quickly morphed into "i'd hit that".

Soonerjeepman
7/14/2014, 09:55 PM
lol...yes, you are right...1, yes the first post..was about politics...maybe a few thrown in there...but the next 5 or so were about the "hit it"..then ...

jeeze...and of course you were the one that turned it political...lol

Sooner8th
7/14/2014, 10:30 PM
lol...yes, you are right...1, yes the first post..was about politics...maybe a few thrown in there...but the next 5 or so were about the "hit it"..then ...

jeeze...and of course you were the one that turned it political...lol

so the thread is about politics and somehow i turned it political? Makes no sense at all. Totally alternate universe. More conservative logic at work.

Hey, tell me again about the one that cuttin' taxes actually raises revenues.

7/14/2014, 11:48 PM
Sky and 8th, I hope you two get it figured out, and the sooner the better, for all of us.

okie52
7/14/2014, 11:50 PM
Too bad the mainstream R party is not. You never answer substance with substance. TJ is the ultimate founding father, and he speaks out against adopting a national religion and the R party is all about that now.

Really? Which religion is that cause I missed the memo?

okie52
7/14/2014, 11:52 PM
so the thread is about politics and somehow i turned it political? Makes no sense at all. Totally alternate universe. More conservative logic at work.

Hey, tell me again about the one that cuttin' taxes actually raises revenues.
See capital gains...works like a charm for dems and pubs.

7/14/2014, 11:59 PM
See capital gains...works like a charm for dems and pubs.Not to mention the larger tax base with more prosperity due to lowering taxes. Total tax revenues go up when the govt. shows itself to be business friendly. It's stunning that some people don't learn this early on.

okie52
7/15/2014, 12:00 AM

Do something on immigration like that monstrous senate bill? Yeah the house should do something that would remove triggers and control of the border from the president ( no matter who he/she is) and actually have border security and immediate deportation of illegals caught trying to invade the US. This nonsense espoused by virtually all dems and Rinos that we "owe these baztards" something is about as fukked up thinking as it gets.

Sooner8th
7/15/2014, 07:53 AM
See capital gains...works like a charm for dems and pubs.

Are you still blathering on about capital gains tax revenues? Relying on noted capital gains expert charlie gibson as you reference? This just shows how gullible and a lemming not only you are, but of most people. Google capital gains tax revenues and you will find that in the two years before there was a capital gains tax cut revenues were going up and they went up for the two years after the tax cuts, then the dropped to lower levels that before the tax cuts. The tax cut did not change the direction of the chart. Then go out and look at the dow jones industrial average for the same time period and you will find that the tax revenue chart and the dow jones average almost follow exactly each other. Revenues were already going up before the tax cuts and they fell two years after the cuts.

Explain why after two years the revenues fell to below pre tax cut levels in both cuts.

Instead of regurgitating right wing talking points like some brain dead lemming - try thinking for yourself and get to the truth of the matter. It's called GOOGLE, you might have heard of it.

Sooner8th
7/15/2014, 07:56 AM
Sky and 8th, I hope you two get it figured out, and the sooner the better, for all of us.

We have it a hell of a lot more figured out than you and yours. If there was only a way to tell which one works better...............................o thats right it's called comparing how you philosophy works and how ours does.

Obama is kicking bush's *** in every economic category. Jobs, gdp, lower the deficit.

Go back and turn on rush to find out what to think.

Sooner8th
7/15/2014, 08:02 AM
Not to mention the larger tax base with more prosperity due to lowering taxes. Total tax revenues go up when the govt. shows itself to be business friendly. It's stunning that some people don't learn this early on.

This sure as hell isn't working in kansas. We lag behind surrounding states in jobs and gdp, but we lead in deficits now. Now the koch's lap dog is about to lose his job to a total unknown who is a lousy candidate.

Supply side trickle down "economics" is not an economic philosophy it is a political philosophy. That it is why it is a gigantic failure. See George W. Bush. gdp of 1.67% over eight years, LOSING 825 THOUSAND private sector jobs and taking a surplus to over a trillion dollars in deficits. Great job dubya!

Keep voting republican!

okie52
7/15/2014, 10:01 AM
Are you still blathering on about capital gains tax revenues? Relying on noted capital gains expert charlie gibson as you reference? This just shows how gullible and a lemming not only you are, but of most people. Google capital gains tax revenues and you will find that in the two years before there was a capital gains tax cut revenues were going up and they went up for the two years after the tax cuts, then the dropped to lower levels that before the tax cuts. The tax cut did not change the direction of the chart. Then go out and look at the dow jones industrial average for the same time period and you will find that the tax revenue chart and the dow jones average almost follow exactly each other. Revenues were already going up before the tax cuts and they fell two years after the cuts.

Explain why after two years the revenues fell to below pre tax cut levels in both cuts.

Instead of regurgitating right wing talking points like some brain dead lemming - try thinking for yourself and get to the truth of the matter. It's called GOOGLE, you might have heard of it.

Gee 8th, always sorry to disappoint an objective political follower like yourself. Your ability to "see through" political dogma has made you an icon on this board to libs and conservatives alike.

Gibson was an interviewer, not an economist, but you knew that didn't you? And Obama dutifully answered his questions even to the point of admitting he would raise taxes on capital gains as a point of "fairness"...even if it dropped tax revenues.

The way you have been able to look past the fact that tax revenues went up under every capital gains rate decrease under Reagan, Clinton, and W while tax revenues went down when rates were raised is the mark of a true political savant. Perhaps you have embraced Obama's position that he would raise capital gains taxes even if tax revenues would go down...just to be fair. That about sum it up for you?

What a pity that you weren't able to advise Clinton against following the lemming herd when he lowered the capital gains tax.

But since you are an astute, always objective political observer, please tell me why Clinton would lower the capital gains tax by a whopping 8% in 1997 while the economy was thriving?

Sooner8th
7/15/2014, 10:59 AM
Gee 8th, always sorry to disappoint an objective political follower like yourself. Your ability to "see through" political dogma has made you an icon on this board to libs and conservatives alike.

Gibson was an interviewer, not an economist, but you knew that didn't you? And Obama dutifully answered his questions even to the point of admitting he would raise taxes on capital gains as a point of "fairness"...even if it dropped tax revenues.

The way you have been able to look past the fact that tax revenues went up under every capital gains rate decrease under Reagan, Clinton, and W while tax revenues went down when rates were raised is the mark of a true political savant. Perhaps you have embraced Obama's position that he would raise capital gains taxes even if tax revenues would go down...just to be fair. That about sum it up for you?

What a pity that you weren't able to advise Clinton against following the lemming herd when he lowered the capital gains tax.

But since you are an astute, always objective political observer, please tell me why Clinton would lower the capital gains tax by a whopping 8% in 1997 while the economy was thriving?

1. THEY WERE ALREADY GOING UP! LEARN

2. THEY WENT DOWN AFTER TWO YEARS TO LEVELS LOWER THAN BEFORE. GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK STUPID SKULL!!!!!!!

Why did it go down after two years? Answer that.

They don't go down when you raise taxes - show me when they were raised and the decrease in revenue.

You just can't learn, I am not the one following dogma like a lemming. GOOGLE IT find out for yourself - you won't listen to me.

Sooner8th
7/15/2014, 11:06 AM

clinton lower it because it was part of a tax cut package you lemming dumbass

The Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997 (Pub.L. 105–34, H.R. 2014, 111 Stat. 787, enacted August 5, 1997) reduced several federal taxes in the United States.
Subject to certain phase-in rules, the top marginal long term capital gains rate fell from 28% to 20%. The 15% bracket was lowered to 10%.
Starting in 1998, a $400 tax credit for each child under age 17 was introduced, which was increased to $500 in 1999. This credit was phased out for high income families.
The act exempted from taxation the profits on the sale of a personal residence of up to $500,000 for married couples filing jointly and $250,000 for singles. This exemption applies to residences the taxpayer(s) lived in for at least two years over the last five. Taxpayers can only claim the exemption once every two years.[1]
The $600,000 estate tax exemption was to increase gradually to $1 million by the year 2006.
Family farms and small businesses could qualify for an exemption of $1.3 million, effective 1998. Starting in 1999, the $10,000 annual gift tax exclusion was to be corrected for inflation.
The act also provided tax exemptions for retirement accounts as well as education savings in the Hope Scholarship Credit and Lifetime Learning Credits. Some expiring business tax provisions were extended.

okie52
7/15/2014, 11:31 AM
1. THEY WERE ALREADY GOING UP! LEARN

2. THEY WENT DOWN AFTER TWO YEARS TO LEVELS LOWER THAN BEFORE. GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK STUPID SKULL!!!!!!!

Why did it go down after two years? Answer that.

They don't go down when you raise taxes - show me when they were raised and the decrease in revenue.

You just can't learn, I am not the one following dogma like a lemming. GOOGLE IT find out for yourself - you won't listen to me.

You seem angry again 8th. I hate to see you so stressed out.

The one time the capital gains tax rate was increased since 1981 was in 1987, from 20% to 28%. From 1987-90, capital gains revenue fell from $33.7 billion to $27.8 billion, with an average annual decline of -12.8%.

Capital gains tax rates were cut from 28% to 20% in 1981, again from 28% to 20% in 1997, and from 20% to 15% in 2003. Capital gains tax revenues grew by an annual average of 15.8% from 1981-84, 17.8% from 1997-2000, and 25.5% from 2003-06.

"One of the worst things you can tax is capital formation," said McBride. "When you increase the capital gains rate, you increase the tax on using equities to finance investing.

When the capital gains rate was reduced from 20% to 15% in 2003, capital gains revenue grew about $2 billion from 2002. In 2004, when the 15% rate was in effect for a full year, capital gains revenue rose to $73 billion, a nearly $22 billion increase from 2003. Capital gains revenue continued to rise, peaking at $137 billion in 2007. From 2003-07, the U.S. government collected about $155 billion more in capital gains revenue than the Congressional Budget Office had predicted.

Going back further than 1981 shows a similar effect. From 1968-76, the capital gains rate rose each year, going from 25% to 39.875%. During that period, the average annual growth rate in capital gains taxes was 9.8%. From 1954-67, the capital gains rate stayed at 25% every year. Average annual growth during that span was a more-robust 14.1%.

Raising capital gains rates isn't just a loser for the federal budget.

"It's a bigger loser for the private economy," said McBride. "Our simulations find that by far and away, the biggest danger to the economy in the fiscal cliff is an increase in the capital gains and dividend rate.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/capital-gains-tax-revenue-risen-233200669.html

Now I know you'll tell me Clinton's secret on why he reduced the capital gains tax by almost 30% in 1997. The economy was thriving. Was it just to help the rich or was he just being a lemming? Would it matter to you if revenues fell by increasing the CG tax rate...you know, like Obama, just to be fair?

Sooner8th
7/15/2014, 11:37 AM

Now I know you'll tell me Clinton's secret on why he reduced the capital gains tax by almost 30% in 1997. The economy was thriving. Was it just to help the rich or was he just being a lemming? Would it matter to you if revenues fell by increasing the CG tax rate...you know, like Obama, just to be fair?

It frustrating because the myth prevails, go find the chart for capital gains revenues. Look at the dates then at the revenues. Lean something.

okie52
7/15/2014, 11:46 AM
It frustrating because the myth prevails, go find the chart for capital gains revenues. Look at the dates then at the revenues. Lean something.

I'm really interested in "learning" why Clinton cut the capital gains rate by almost 30% during a thriving economy? Why would he go against your proven wisdom?

Sooner8th
7/15/2014, 11:58 AM

You are just stupid. You have bought into it was a captial gain tax cut package. Look at it. It was a tax cut PACKAGE! We got child credits and you got capital gain cuts.

WOW can you not learn?

Sooner8th
7/15/2014, 12:06 PM
I'm really interested in "learning" why Clinton cut the capital gains rate by almost 30% during a thriving economy? Why would he go against your proven wisdom?

OK so he cut taxes during a thriving economy. Agreed?

1.) what does up in a thriving economy? TAXES

2.) what else goes up during a thriving economy? THE STOCK MARKET

3.) where do you think a vast majority of capital gain tax revenues come from? THE STOCK MARKET

LEARN

okie52
7/15/2014, 12:13 PM
You are just stupid. You have bought into it was a captial gain tax cut package. Look at it. It was a tax cut PACKAGE! We got child credits and you got capital gain cuts.

WOW can you not learn?

Heh heh...name calling 8th? That's so beneath a man of your stature.

So Clinton signed a bill with harmful tax reductions in it? Wow. Did you know Clinton also increased the death tax exemption from $600,000 to $1,000,000 in the same bill? What was he thinking???!!!!!

Sooner8th
7/15/2014, 12:22 PM
Heh heh...name calling 8th? That's so beneath a man of your stature.

So Clinton signed a bill with harmful tax reductions in it? Wow. Did you know Clinton also increased the death tax exemption from $600,000 to $1,000,000 in the same bill? What was he thinking???!!!!!

The facts speak for themselves on your intelligence level.

Who was in charge of the house and senate? They wanted to pass these tax cuts so clinton got starting in 1998, a $400 tax credit for each child under age 17 was introduced, which was increased to $500 in 1999. This credit was phased out for high income families.
The act exempted from taxation the profits on the sale of a personal residence of up to $500,000 for married couples filing jointly and $250,000 for singles. This exemption applies to residences the taxpayer(s) lived in for at least two years over the last five. Taxpayers can only claim the exemption once every two years.[1]
The $600,000 estate tax exemption was to increase gradually to $1 million by the year 2006.
The act also provided tax exemptions for retirement accounts as well as education savings in the Hope Scholarship Credit and Lifetime Learning Credits. Some expiring business tax provisions were extended.

You see your party had the house and the senate, we have the executive branch. It takes all three to pass a law. Following pumpkin? Unlike your party that has only the house and you think you should run the whole damn thing. And when you did have all three you ****ed it all up and threw us into a rescission that we liberals are digging us out of!

okie52
7/15/2014, 12:32 PM
OK so he cut taxes during a thriving economy. Agreed?

1.) what does up in a thriving economy? TAXES

2.) what else goes up during a thriving economy? THE STOCK MARKET

3.) where do you think a vast majority of capital gain tax revenues come from? THE STOCK MARKET

LEARN

You keep making the myth believers point 8th. They believe freeing investment capital is what spurs the stock market and growth in CG revenues. These purveyors of myth believe Clinton loosening taxes before and during his second term produced the positive impact for the economy.

However, with his masterful 1995 flip-flop on taxes, President Clinton took the first step toward a successful campaign for re-election and a shift in policy that produced the economic boom that occurred during his second term.

Welfare reform, which he signed in the summer of 1996, led to a massive reduction in the effective tax rates on the poor by ameliorating the rapid phase out of benefits associated with going to work.
The phased reduction in tariff and non-tariff barriers between the U.S., Mexico and Canada under the North American Free Trade Agreement continued, leading to increased trade.
In 1997, Clinton signed a reduction in the (audible liberal gasp) capital gains tax rate to 20% from 28%.
The 1997 tax cuts also included a phased in increase in the death tax exemption to $1 million from $600,000, and established Roth IRAs and increased the limits for deductible IRAs.
Annual growth in federal spending was kept to below 3%, or $57 billion.
The Clinton Administration also maintained its policy of a strong and stable dollar. Over his entire second term, consumer price inflation averaged only 2.4% a year.

And then these heretics try to even use Clinton's own words against him:

Speaking at a fund raiser in 1995, President Clinton said: ”Probably there are people in this room still mad at me at that budget because you think I raised your taxes too much. It might surprise you to know that I think I raised them too much, too.”

http://www.forbes.com/sites/charleskadlec/2012/07/16/the-dangerous-myth-about-the-bill-clinton-tax-increase/

Somehow you have got to get your message out and help Obama. Fairness demands it!!!!

okie52
7/15/2014, 12:40 PM
The facts speak for themselves on your intelligence level.

Who was in charge of the house and senate? They wanted to pass these tax cuts so clinton got starting in 1998, a $400 tax credit for each child under age 17 was introduced, which was increased to $500 in 1999. This credit was phased out for high income families.

You see your party had the house and the senate, we have the executive branch. It takes all three to pass a law. Following pumpkin? Unlike your party that has only the house and you think you should run the whole damn thing. And when you did have all three you ****ed it all up and threw us into a rescission that we liberals are digging us out of!

So you are saying the republican congress had to approve of Clinton's policies for his last 6 years in office? What were the most prosperous years for the Clinton administration?

Sooner8th
7/15/2014, 12:52 PM
You keep making the myth believers point 8th. They believe freeing investment capital is what spurs the stock market and growth in CG revenues. These purveyors of myth believe Clinton loosening taxes before and during his second term produced the positive impact for the economy.

And then these heretics try to even use Clinton's own words against him:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/charleskadlec/2012/07/16/the-dangerous-myth-about-the-bill-clinton-tax-increase/

Somehow you have got to get your message out and help Obama. Fairness demands it!!!!

That makes no sense at all. You yourself stated the economy was already thriving - capital gains tax cut had nothing to do with it.

So what is clinton thought he raised taxes too much? Just shows he is a moderate democrat - shows again we just don't have one type in our party like you want in yours.

FaninAma
7/15/2014, 12:56 PM
Sooner8th, what tax rates for coporations and private citizens do you think is "fair"? Lets see if we can have a discussion of the subject without the name calling.

What percentage of the GDP should government spending constitute? Is 36% of the nation's GDP really a sustainable trend?
http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/percent_gdp

Sooner8th
7/15/2014, 01:03 PM
So you are saying the republican congress had to approve of Clinton's policies for his last 6 years in office? What were the most prosperous years for the Clinton administration?

They worked together, unlike now where you party screams RINO! I like how the author of the article picks his dates to look compare reagan to clinton on gdp. It's the same thing as the captial gain tax cuts - selective dates picked, from the time the cut goes in to two years after. Doesn't show it going up before or dropping after.

okie52
7/15/2014, 01:07 PM
That makes no sense at all. You yourself stated the economy was already thriving - capital gains tax cut had nothing to do with it.

So what is clinton thought he raised taxes too much? Just shows he is a moderate democrat - shows again we just don't have one type in our party like you want in yours.

So why give tax cuts to an already thriving economy? Didn't Clinton see through that myth? It is truly unfortunate for a myth buster such as yourself that CG tax revenues went up subtantially after that...just makes your job so much harder.

How can you stomach a moderate democrat that would sometimes go against conventional liberal wisdom by lowering taxes?

Then there was this Kennedy fellow:

In 1962, speaking at the Economic Club of New York, Kennedy said he was committed to "an across-the-board, top-to-bottom cut in personal and corporate income taxes." The tax system, mostly designed during World War II, "exerts too heavy a drag on growth in peace time; that it siphons out of the private economy too large a share of personal and business purchasing power; that it reduces the financial incentives for personal effort, investment, and risk-taking," he said.

Many lawmakers worried that reducing taxes without cutting spending would create unacceptable budget deficits. But Kennedy, who famously noted that "a rising tide lifts all boats," insisted tax cuts would generate broad-based growth.

Congress finally approved the tax cuts in early 1964, three months after Kennedy's assassination. The following fiscal year, the federal budget deficit did indeed shrink. Stock investors loved it. Between 1962 and 1966, the Dow Jones industrial average nearly doubled.

http://www.npr.org/2013/11/12/244772593/jfks-lasting-economic-legacy-lower-tax-rates

Just another stinkin coincidence for those myth followers....

okie52
7/15/2014, 01:08 PM
They worked together, unlike now where you party screams RINO! I like how the author of the article picks his dates to look compare reagan to clinton on gdp. It's the same thing as the captial gain tax cuts - selective dates picked, from the time the cut goes in to two years after. Doesn't show it going up before or dropping after.

What were Clinton's most successful years again 8th? Another coincidence?

okie52
7/15/2014, 01:09 PM
Sooner8th, what tax rates for coporations and private citizens do you think is "fair"? Lets see if we can have a discussion of the subject with the name calling.

What percentage of the GDP should government spending constitute? Is 36% of the nation's GDP really a sustainable trend?

As is Obama, 8th is all about being fair...even if it reduces tax revenues.

Sooner8th
7/15/2014, 01:12 PM
Sooner8th, what tax rates for coporations and private citizens do you think is "fair"? Lets see if we can have a discussion of the subject with the name calling.

It was dropping quickly until bush too office - look in the mirror and ask why you voted for him twice. After having to increase spending to get us out of the rescission YOUR party put us into, it is now coming down. Stop with the invented crises of debt limits, budgets and government shut downs and it would be even lower. Obama won twice and we have two of the three branches, so let us govern - you people ****ed it up when you had all three.

Sooner8th
7/15/2014, 01:13 PM
What were Clinton's most successful years again 8th? Another coincidence?

So you admit the HUGE tax increase in 1993 lead to his most successful years? LOL TOO FUNNY!!!!

TRY AGAIN!!

okie52
7/15/2014, 01:20 PM
So you admit the HUGE tax increase in 1993 lead to his most successful years? LOL TOO FUNNY!!!!

TRY AGAIN!!

You're getting defensive again 8th and not making any sense...I hate it when that happens.

Clinton said he increased taxes too much=good moderate democrat

Clinton flips in 95 and decreases taxes=good moderate democrat

Clinton most properous years in office=95 through 99 while congress was controlled by pubs=see Clinton tax hike.

Again, Obama needs your help 8th to get his message out. His favorability ratings are in the tanks. Help him by being his messenger!!! Did you even get a call when Carney resigned? Big missed opportunity on Husseins part.

FaninAma
7/15/2014, 01:45 PM
It was dropping quickly until bush too office - look in the mirror and ask why you voted for him twice. After having to increase spending to get us out of the rescission YOUR party put us into, it is now coming down. Stop with the invented crises of debt limits, budgets and government shut downs and it would be even lower. Obama won twice and we have two of the three branches, so let us govern - you people ****ed it up when you had all three.

You are deflecting. You didn't answer the questions I asked. Bush was an idiot but so were the 2 idiots he ran against. I doubt the budget situation would have been any better under Gore or Kerry.

What constitutes a fair tax on individual citizens and corporations?

Is it good fiscal policy that federal, state and local government spending constitutes 36% of the nations yearly GDP? If so would raising that percentage be a good thing?

okie52
7/15/2014, 01:52 PM

You had all three branches when Hussein took office...what happened?

okie52
7/15/2014, 02:04 PM
8th...you voted for Al Gore...really?

He certainly is a visionary and a scientist to boot :

FIVE YEARS AGO TODAY—
Al Gore predicted the North Polar Ice Cap would be completely ice free in five years. Gore made the prediction to a German audience in 2008. He told them that “the entire North ‘polarized’ cap will disappear in 5 years.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/12/five-years-ago-today-al-gore-predicted-the-north-pole-will-be-ice-free-in-5-years/

Thank God Santa Claus still has a place to live.

Sooner8th
7/15/2014, 02:24 PM

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/12/five-years-ago-today-al-gore-predicted-the-north-pole-will-be-ice-free-in-5-years/

Thank God Santa Claus still has a place to live.

bush said tax cut wouldnt cause deficits, then well they would but they would be temporaty. YOU voted for him twice.

Gore said that Bush’s tax cut would plunge the country into deficits, and added that it would “wreck our good economy and make it impossible to modernize our armed forces and keep them ready for battle.”

So i guess he is right about something, unlike bush - who you voted for twice.

7/15/2014, 02:25 PM

Thank God Santa Claus still has a place to live.You don't really imagine 8th voted for a non-democrat, ever, do you?

okie52
7/15/2014, 02:30 PM
bush said tax cut wouldnt cause deficits, then well they would but they would be temporaty. YOU voted for him twice.

Gore said that Bush’s tax cut would plunge the country into deficits, and added that it would “wreck our good economy and make it impossible to modernize our armed forces and keep them ready for battle.”

So i guess he is right about something, unlike bush - who you voted for twice.

Did Santa make it to your home last Christmas or was it just some guy in scuba gear? I think I saw Rudolph paddling in the sleigh...

okie52
7/15/2014, 02:32 PM
You don't really imagine 8th voted for a non-democrat, ever, do you?

8th is a pillar of objectivity and would never let political dogma get in his way of making the right choice.

FaninAma
7/15/2014, 02:33 PM
Sooner8th, are you going to answer my questions? Or are you going to continue to deflect and dodge?

okie52
7/15/2014, 02:36 PM
Al Gore: Supporting Corn-Based Ethanol Subsidies Was A Mistake
First Posted: 01/23/11 05:12 AM ET Updated: 05/25/11 07:15 PM ET

Now he tells us. Al Gore says his support for corn-based ethanol subsidies while serving as vice president was a mistake that had more to do with his desire to cultivate farm votes in the 2000 presidential election than with what was good for the environment.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/23/al-gore-corn-ethanol-subsidies_n_787776.html

How could you Al? You had 8th's trust in you!!!

okie52
7/15/2014, 02:39 PM
Sooner8th, are you going to answer my questions? Or are you going to continue to deflect and dodge?

He's checking with the DNC for the proper answer...

Sooner8th
7/15/2014, 02:39 PM
You're getting defensive again 8th and not making any sense...I hate it when that happens.

Clinton said he increased taxes too much=good moderate democrat

Clinton most properous years in office=95 through 99 while congress was controlled by pubs=see Clinton tax hike.

Again, Obama needs your help 8th to get his message out. His favorability ratings are in the tanks. Help him by being his messenger!!! Did you even get a call when Carney resigned? Big missed opportunity on Husseins part.

1995 tax cut? Really? Show me a tax cut in 1995. Just making **** up.

So it was all republicans who overroad vetos on the economy for those years?

Sooner8th
7/15/2014, 02:41 PM
You are deflecting. You didn't answer the questions I asked. Bush was an idiot but so were the 2 idiots he ran against. I doubt the budget situation would have been any better under Gore or Kerry.

What constitutes a fair tax on individual citizens and corporations?

Is it good fiscal policy that federal, state and local government spending constitutes 36% of the nations yearly GDP? If so would raising that percentage be a good thing?

No deflecting - what works? Tax cuts didn't grow the economy under bush, tax increases didn't kill the economy under clinton and raising taxes under obama didn't kill it either. Results are what is important no ideology.

Sooner8th
7/15/2014, 02:43 PM
You don't really imagine 8th voted for a non-democrat, ever, do you?

Once bill graves for governor of kansas for his second term - then he took a job with the trucking assn halfway through his term, but didn't resign. I'll never make that mistake again.

Sooner8th
7/15/2014, 02:44 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/23/al-gore-corn-ethanol-subsidies_n_787776.html

How could you Al? You had 8th's trust in you!!!

You voted for bush twice - enough said.

okie52
7/15/2014, 02:49 PM
1995 tax cut? Really? Show me a tax cut in 1995. Just making **** up.

So it was all republicans who overroad vetos on the economy for those years?

If you read the article which I'm sure you did Clinton reversed his tax philosophy in 1995 along with stating he had increased taxes too much (prior to the election amazingly) and signed the cuts in 97. You did read that didn't you 8th?

Overroad...like in an ethanol ATV?

okie52
7/15/2014, 02:52 PM
You voted for bush twice - enough said.

Well Al was certainly the voice of science in the dem party until he was displaced by Hank Johnson

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1AFAB_enUS476US487&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=guam%20tipping%20over%20youtube

okie52
7/15/2014, 02:57 PM
No deflecting - what works? Tax cuts didn't grow the economy under bush, tax increases didn't kill the economy under clinton and raising taxes under obama didn't kill it either. Results are what is important no ideology.

You're not saying Kennedy was wrong to reduce taxes, are you? Even though the economy grew and the deficits were reduced we know that was just a coincidence...kind of like Clinton cutting the capital gains rates.

Sooner8th
7/15/2014, 03:00 PM
If you read the article which I'm sure you did Clinton reversed his tax philosophy in 1995 along with stating he had increased taxes too much (prior to the election amazingly) and signed the cuts in 97. You did read that didn't you 8th?

Overroad...like in an ethanol ATV?

That is not what you said - you didn't say decreased taxes in 1997.

So NOW just a change in philosophy made the economy boom? Too funny.

Notice how you stated both were in 1995.

Sooner8th
7/15/2014, 03:01 PM
Well Al was certainly the voice of science in the dem party until he was displaced by Hank Johnson

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1AFAB_enUS476US487&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=guam%20tipping%20over%20youtube

And bush was the voice of everything for republicans when you voted for him TWICE - LIVE WITH IT!

okie52
7/15/2014, 03:04 PM
And bush was the voice of everything for republicans when you voted for him TWICE - LIVE WITH IT!

Tipper said she was so embarrassed about Al that she divorced him.

okie52
7/15/2014, 03:08 PM
That is not what you said - you didn't say decreased taxes in 1997.

So NOW just a change in philosophy made the economy boom? Too funny.

Notice how you stated both were in 1995.

Again...follow the aricle and try to keep on track.

What were the most economically successful years in the Clinton Administration? I'll wait for you to contact Josh Earnest for your proper response.

Sooner8th
7/15/2014, 03:15 PM
Again...follow the aricle and try to keep on track.

What were the most economically successful years in the Clinton Administration? I'll wait for you to contact Josh Earnest for your proper response.

AGAIN - I don't care what that the article said - I'm reading what YOU say.

There was no tax cut in 1995 - it was 1997 and you are claiming that the most prosperous years of his presidency started in 1995 - PRE TAX CUT!!! Two years before!

Thank you for making my point for me! AGAIN

Sooner8th
7/15/2014, 03:17 PM
Tipper said she was so embarrassed about Al that she divorced him.

Then he made a couple of hundred million dollars - I guess you are right, he is stupid. What did dubya make? Doing cheesy motivational speeches - LOSER!

FaninAma
7/15/2014, 03:21 PM

What is an acceptable corporate and individual tax rate in your opinion? 30%? 40%? 50%?

okie52
7/15/2014, 03:25 PM
Then he made a couple of hundred million dollars - I guess you are right, he is stupid. What did dubya make? Doing cheesy motivational speeches - LOSER!

8th, you're a man of objectivity and integrity. I'm sure you're disappointed about Al hoaxing yourself and the American public on his climate agenda. You've probably already sent him a terse letter of reprimand because your integrity demands it.

okie52
7/15/2014, 03:26 PM
AGAIN - I don't care what that the article said - I'm reading what YOU say.

There was no tax cut in 1995 - it was 1997 and you are claiming that the most prosperous years of his presidency started in 1995 - PRE TAX CUT!!! Two years before!

Thank you for making my point for me! AGAIN

Who controlled the congress in 95? I know you're missing that point was an accident.

okie52
7/15/2014, 03:28 PM
What is an acceptable corporate and individual tax rate in your opinion? 30%? 40%? 50%?

And Clinton did lower the capital gains tax rate. So yes, Clinton did cut taxes while he was President. In fact, one of the largest tax cuts in this country's history was signed into law by President Clinton.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxpayer_Relief_Act_of_1997

He was confused and still contacted Jay Carney not realizing he had been replaced by Josh Earnest. The objective reply you are looking for from 8th will be shortly forthcoming...I am sure.

Sooner8th
7/15/2014, 03:39 PM

And Clinton did lower the capital gains tax rate. So yes, Clinton did cut taxes while he was President.

What works? clinton and obama tax rates are doing a hell of lot better than bush's. End of debate.

Sooner8th
7/15/2014, 03:41 PM
Who controlled the congress in 95? I know you're missing that point was an accident.

NOTHING WAS PASSED IN 95!!!!!!!

YOU ARE A DUMBASS!

Sooner8th
7/15/2014, 03:43 PM
He was confused and still contacted Jay Carney not realizing he had been replaced by Josh Earnest. The objective reply you are looking for from 8th will be shortly forthcoming...I am sure.

You don't have to contact anybody - you have all the talking points memorized.

How funny it is for a group of people who have your talking points memorized from being told what to think by rush, fox and rightwingnut websites to claim i have to check.

okie52
7/15/2014, 03:46 PM
You don't have to contact anybody - you have all the talking points memorized.

How funny it is for a group of people who have your talking points memorized from being told what to think by rush, fox and rightwingnut websites to claim i have to check.

To memorize you must have a memory, that is true....was that movie "50 first dates" about you?

okie52
7/15/2014, 03:50 PM
NOTHING WAS PASSED IN 95!!!!!!!

YOU ARE A DUMBASS!

Did your lower case key pad break down again 8th?

Who was in control of Congress from 1995-1999? Crickets?

okie52
7/15/2014, 03:56 PM
What works? clinton and obama tax rates are doing a hell of lot better than bush's. End of debate.

Did Kennedy's work? Coincidence you say?

7/15/2014, 04:00 PM
You voted for bush twice - enough said.8th, Bush's opponents were effing algore and Swiftboat Kerry. Don't you remember?

okie52
7/15/2014, 04:05 PM
8th, Bush's opponents were effing algore and Swiftboat Kerry. Don't you remember?

There's some selective memory loss involved...not sure if curable.

okie52
7/15/2014, 04:14 PM
Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health insurance
BY INVESTIGATIONS

NBC News

President Obama repeatedly assured Americans that after the Affordable Care Act became law, people who liked their health insurance would be able to keep it. But millions of Americans are getting or are about to get cancellation letters for their health insurance under Obamacare, say experts, and the Obama administration has known that for at least three years.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/other/obama-admin-knew-millions-could-not-keep-their-health-insurance-f8C11484394

So what if he knew...he's just a moderate democrat so it's all good.

Sooner8th
7/15/2014, 05:06 PM
8th, Bush's opponents were effing algore and Swiftboat Kerry. Don't you remember?

swiftboat??? Shows your ****ing ignorance. That swiftboat was a lie and you should know it.

Sooner8th
7/15/2014, 05:08 PM
Did your lower case key pad break down again 8th?

Who was in control of Congress from 1995-1999? Crickets?

What was passed by the republican congress into law that caused the most prosperous years of Clintons presidency?

Sooner8th
7/15/2014, 05:09 PM
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/other/obama-admin-knew-millions-could-not-keep-their-health-insurance-f8C11484394

So what if he knew...he's just a moderate democrat so it's all good.

and dubya knew tax cuts were going to cause deficits. you still voted for him TWICE.

7/15/2014, 05:12 PM
BY INVESTIGATIONS

NBC News

President Obama repeatedly assured Americans that after the Affordable Care Act became law, people who liked their health insurance would be able to keep it. But millions of Americans are getting or are about to get cancellation letters for their health insurance under Obamacare, say experts, and the Obama administration has known that for at least three years.

So what if he knew...he's just a moderate democrat so it's all good.Our president loves America. He only wants what's best for this country, and bends over backwards trying to, er ah IMPROVE it. He has learned from proven philosophers and economists Marx, Alinsky, Galbraith, Cloward and Plivin, and Chomsky.

Sooner8th
7/15/2014, 05:21 PM
BY INVESTIGATIONS

NBC News

Our president loves America. He only wants what's best for this country, and bends over backwards trying to, er ah IMPROVE it. He has learned from proven philosophers and economists Marx, Alinsky, Galbraith, Cloward and Plivin, and Chomsky.

yet another inbred dumbass. the "socialist" is kicking bush's *** in jobs, gdp and lowering the deficit. so socialism>supply side trickle down economics.

okie52
7/15/2014, 06:15 PM
What was passed by the republican congress into law that caused the most prosperous years of Clintons presidency?

The article outlined it pretty good for you 8th and gave credit to Clinton and the pubs congress...surely you don't want me to repeat it to you again...do ya?

okie52
7/15/2014, 06:19 PM
and dubya knew tax cuts were going to cause deficits. you still voted for him TWICE.

I blame you and the dems for that 8th. if you hadn't put up a candidate that thought the sky was falling and there would be no home for Santa Claus I wouldn't had to vote for a dumass like W.

Sooner8th
7/15/2014, 06:22 PM
I blame you and the dems for that 8th. if you hadn't put up a candidate that thought the sky was falling and there would be no home for Santa Claus I wouldn't had to vote for a dumass like W.

HAHAHAHAHHA SO NOW EVEN DUBYA IS OUR FAULT!! LEMMINGS TOO ****ING FUNNY!

Sooner8th
7/15/2014, 07:20 PM

So how are you going to blame us for him winning the primary? Too funny....you are killing me.

okie52
7/15/2014, 07:45 PM
HAHAHAHAHHA SO NOW EVEN DUBYA IS OUR FAULT!! LEMMINGS TOO ****ING FUNNY!

I knew that ( like many other things) would go over your head....but we both are laughing so it must good.

okie52
7/15/2014, 07:51 PM
So how are you going to blame us for him winning the primary? Too funny....you are killing me.

Well he beat McCain so it was going to be bad no matter which one won...and then you had to throw out chicken little and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

But you do have Biden waiting in the wings for 2016...maybe battle tested Hillary can save the dems.

okie52
7/15/2014, 07:57 PM
So 8th, was Kennedy a supply sider?

Sooner8th
7/15/2014, 08:14 PM
Well he beat McCain so it was going to be bad no matter which one won...and then you had to throw out chicken little and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

But you do have Biden waiting in the wings for 2016...maybe battle tested Hillary can save the dems.

1. after your freakout about a blowjob?

2. gore would have been so much better than bush. who could possible be worse?