PDA

View Full Version : Detroit man beaten by mob

OU68
4/15/2014, 09:00 AM
I'm posting this here because of Obama's "If I had a son" comment. Read for yourself and tell me that the justice department shouldn't be involved?

The son of a 54-year-old Clinton Township man who was beaten by mob of up to a dozen men in Detroit believes the attack was racially motivated.

“I’m my own detective at home watching all these videos,” Joe Utash told WWJ Newsradio 950. “There’s people that literally just pulled up at that gas station to get out of their car and walk around their car to go up to my dad and kick him, and just kick him over and over and over again.”

in connection with the beating. Detroit Police Chief James Craig told reporters a fourth suspect was expected to be taken into custody soon.
Craig said hate crime charges have not been filed, but would not be ruled out as the scope of the case widens.

Would not be ruled out!!!! What a pitiful excuse for a country we've become.

TheHumanAlphabet
4/15/2014, 02:06 PM
So where are the hate crime filings? That is what it was, pure and simple.

olevetonahill
4/15/2014, 02:27 PM
Wheres a Link to the story?

Soonerjeepman
4/15/2014, 03:33 PM
The killings up here will be handled that way...neo nazi wanting to kill Jews...problem is he killed 2 Methodist and a Catholic.

Dude had a long history or hate, guess he figured he's 70ish and won't live much longer so 10 yrs in jail (til he dies) is worth it.

I have some pretty strong views against homosexuality, race baiters, abusers of the system and kids, etc but no way in he!! I'd kill someone or even "beat them up" ....that is just jacked up.

BUT I also believe the DOJ, Holder, obama, will NOT do anything. Black on White is NOT hate crime...it's reparations-crime.

olevetonahill
4/15/2014, 04:11 PM
The killings up here will be handled that way...neo nazi wanting to kill Jews...problem is he killed 2 Methodist and a Catholic.

Dude had a long history or hate, guess he figured he's 70ish and won't live much longer so 10 yrs in jail (til he dies) is worth it.

I have some pretty strong views against homosexuality, race baiters, abusers of the system and kids, etc but no way in he!! I'd kill someone or even "beat them up" ....that is just jacked up.

BUT I also believe the DOJ, Holder, obama, will NOT do anything. Black on White is NOT hate crime...it's reparations-crime.

Hell he gets free meals an medical fer the rest of his Life not a bad deal.

Yer right tho When this country ever Charges a Black or a Gay person with a hate crime then we May see some improvement.

8timechamps
4/15/2014, 07:03 PM
Aren't all crimes of that nature "hate" crimes?

olevetonahill
4/15/2014, 08:04 PM
Aren't all crimes of that nature "hate" crimes?

ONLY if the Bad Guy is WHITE.

When I lived in Tulsa it was easy
If I went to a North Tulsa bar an got the sh!t kicked out Of Me i was a dumases fer going there
A black go to a Bar on the south side and Get the **** kicked Out of him that was a hate crime

Sooner8th
4/15/2014, 08:28 PM
I'm posting this here because of Obama's "If I had a son" comment. Read for yourself and tell me that the justice department shouldn't be involved?

The son of a 54-year-old Clinton Township man who was beaten by mob of up to a dozen men in Detroit believes the attack was racially motivated.

“I’m my own detective at home watching all these videos,” Joe Utash told WWJ Newsradio 950. “There’s people that literally just pulled up at that gas station to get out of their car and walk around their car to go up to my dad and kick him, and just kick him over and over and over again.”

in connection with the beating. Detroit Police Chief James Craig told reporters a fourth suspect was expected to be taken into custody soon.
Craig said hate crime charges have not been filed, but would not be ruled out as the scope of the case widens.

Would not be ruled out!!!! What a pitiful excuse for a country we've become.

Seems to be pretty standard approach.

This guy is a known racist.

Hate crime charges are possible, as police investigators say they have "unquestionably determined" that Cross' actions were a hate crime, Overland Park Police Chief John Douglass said.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/15/us/kansas-jewish-center-shooting/

Soonerjeepman
4/15/2014, 08:37 PM
lol...dude relax.... I NEVER said the crimes in KC wouldn't be HATE crimes...even said the guy was a neo nazi...had a long history of hate...he WILL be charged and rightfully so with a hate crime...

RE-READ...the OP was about the Detroit issue and that IT WON'T BE A HATE CRIME....ya got your lib panties in a wad~ You're connecting what I said with what 68 said...TWO DIFFERENT SITUATIONS

Sooner8th
4/15/2014, 08:47 PM
lol...dude relax.... I NEVER said the crimes in KC wouldn't be HATE crimes...even said the guy was a neo nazi...had a long history of hate...he WILL be charged and rightfully so with a hate crime...

RE-READ...the OP was about the Detroit issue and that IT WON'T BE A HATE CRIME....ya got your lib panties in a wad~ You're connecting what I said with what 68 said...TWO DIFFERENT SITUATIONS

First....was i talking to you or about what you posted? NO. I was addressing OU68's Would not be ruled out!!!! What a pitiful excuse for a country we've become comment.

Now did the original post say it won't be a hate crime?

I was just showing they both seem to be handling it the same. I hope they charge both with hate crimes.

Now go unwad your panties.

olevetonahill
4/15/2014, 08:57 PM
First....was i talking to you or about what you posted? NO. I was addressing OU68's Would not be ruled out!!!! What a pitiful excuse for a country we've become comment.

Now did the original post say it won't be a hate crime?

I was just showing they both seem to be handling it the same. I hope they charge both with hate crimes.

Now go unwad your panties.

OOOOOh Panties! are yours WET?

Turd_Ferguson
4/15/2014, 09:40 PM
OOOOOh Panties! are yours WET?

She don't wear no panties...

diverdog
4/15/2014, 09:52 PM

Jeep:

i read they are looking at the Detroit beating as a racially motivated hate crime. There was also an oped by a black leader who accused his colleagues of being hypocrites for not speaking against this violent act and racism in the black community. He pointed out that if a white mob had done this Detroit would be burning.

OU68
4/16/2014, 08:10 AM
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/04/07/son-of-man-beaten-by-mob-in-detroit-says-attack-on-his-dad-was-a-hate-crime/

There ya go Vet

And to be fair, a black lady from an apartment complex ran across the street with a gun and protected the white guy - stopped the beating.

olevetonahill
4/16/2014, 09:01 AM
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/04/07/son-of-man-beaten-by-mob-in-detroit-says-attack-on-his-dad-was-a-hate-crime/

There ya go Vet

And to be fair, a black lady from an apartment complex ran across the street with a gun and protected the white guy - stopped the beating.

Thanks. I remember reading about it now.

olevetonahill
4/16/2014, 10:08 AM
Heres another beating

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/16/bicyclist-michael-bowman-beaten_n_5157510.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

OU68
4/16/2014, 11:39 AM
Yeah, and then there's the "knock-out" game - sure as hell glad I live in the sticks!!

olevetonahill
4/16/2014, 12:28 PM
Yeah, and then there's the "knock-out" game - sure as hell glad I live in the sticks!!
http://www.olevetpossehideout.com/forums/images/smilies/yes.gif
Me also.

Soonerjeepman
4/16/2014, 02:07 PM
Jeep:

i read they are looking at the Detroit beating as a racially motivated hate crime. There was also an oped by a black leader who accused his colleagues of being hypocrites for not speaking against this violent act and racism in the black community. He pointed out that if a white mob had done this Detroit would be burning.

good...I hadn't looked into it much.

8th..YOU quoted 68 then put a ref into what I said...withOUT saying BOTH should be handled the same. In fact you highlighted "Hate Crime is possible" in ref the KC issue, portraying it as I didn't think it was going to happen in KC.

"I don't wear underwear but when I do it's something mesh"...so panties in a wad~

Soonerjeepman
4/16/2014, 02:10 PM
I work with a TON of great AA folks...there are buttheads of all races. B/B crime is unbelievable and even can be racially motivated. The problem is the automatic assumption by the administration or ANYONE else that white/black crime is the ONLY racially motivated crime is bs. The fact the president called out the trayvon martin thing and doesn't say jack about this is telling. THAT is the issue.

Sooner8th
4/16/2014, 02:41 PM
good...I hadn't looked into it much.

8th..YOU quoted 68 then put a ref into what I said...withOUT saying BOTH should be handled the same. In fact you highlighted "Hate Crime is possible" in ref the KC issue, portraying it as I didn't think it was going to happen in KC.

"I don't wear underwear but when I do it's something mesh"...so panties in a wad~

No, I was responding to ou68 not you. I was just pointing out the process seems to be the same.

Now off for electo-shock treatment to get mesh underwear out of my head.................

Sooner8th
4/16/2014, 02:47 PM
I work with a TON of great AA folks...there are buttheads of all races. B/B crime is unbelievable and even can be racially motivated. The problem is the automatic assumption by the administration or ANYONE else that white/black crime is the ONLY racially motivated crime is bs. The fact the president called out the trayvon martin thing and doesn't say jack about this is telling. THAT is the issue.

This is two completely different things. Martin was killed, his assailant was not charged. This guy was not killed and his assailants have been arrested. Justice is being served. Should he speak out about every crime in the country?

Soonerjeepman
4/16/2014, 03:20 PM
The Martin case was not brought to trial originally because the LAW in Florida was not broken. The DOJ, holder and obama basically bypassed the system in place to try and see justice being served, which ironically it did. If you want to argue about the Florida law that's fine, but not the Martin case. Should Zimmerman have been found guilty of something?...maybe...whether endangerment, manslaughter...but the jury actually found him not guilty of anything.

the admin stuck their nose into this place..they started it. They pushed the "hate crime" and made is race issue. Whereas the beating in Detroit and the shootings in KC are total hate crimes...but I don't see the doj pushing those.

You can say what you want but the admin looks like they are turning a blind eye to hate crimes unless they are white (non white as in Zimmerman) on black.

*for the record I really detest the "hate crime" ...America is so over dramatic. People don't like other people for all kinds of reasons...yes race is one. Sure there are plenty of non-Eruo-Americans that hate me for my skin color.

Sooner8th
4/16/2014, 03:39 PM
The Martin case was not brought to trial originally because the LAW in Florida was not broken. The DOJ, holder and obama basically bypassed the system in place to try and see justice being served, which ironically it did. If you want to argue about the Florida law that's fine, but not the Martin case. Should Zimmerman have been found guilty of something?...maybe...whether endangerment, manslaughter...but the jury actually found him not guilty of anything.

the admin stuck their nose into this place..they started it. They pushed the "hate crime" and made is race issue. Whereas the beating in Detroit and the shootings in KC are total hate crimes...but I don't see the doj pushing those.

You can say what you want but the admin looks like they are turning a blind eye to hate crimes unless they are white (non white as in Zimmerman) on black.

*for the record I really detest the "hate crime" ...America is so over dramatic. People don't like other people for all kinds of reasons...yes race is one. Sure there are plenty of non-Eruo-Americans that hate me for my skin color.

Actually it was martins parents who started the publicity on the case. It was Florida special prosecutor Angela Corey who charged him. Holder and Obama spoke of martin, but it wasn't just those two. You seem to be placing the whole thing on them, like they pushed Florida special prosecutor Angela Corey to charge him.

Again, why would he speak out about a crime where the perpetrators where arrested? Just to make you feel like he is not ignoring white people or black on white crime? There is NOTHING that goes on that you and your ilk cannot somehow bash Obama for. Talk about being overly sensitive..................

Soonerjeepman
4/16/2014, 03:46 PM
the jury didn't convict him...obama talked about that...uncalled for.

Turd_Ferguson
4/16/2014, 05:06 PM
Ha ha.

Crackers - 1
Libs - 0

8timechamps
4/16/2014, 05:56 PM
ONLY if the Bad Guy is WHITE.

When I lived in Tulsa it was easy
If I went to a North Tulsa bar an got the sh!t kicked out Of Me i was a dumases fer going there
A black go to a Bar on the south side and Get the **** kicked Out of him that was a hate crime

According to Eric Holder, hate crimes can't be committed against white people. Absolutely amazed this guy got to where he is in the political world.

olevetonahill
4/16/2014, 06:16 PM
According to Eric Holder, hate crimes can't be committed against white people. Absolutely amazed this guy got to where he is in the political world.

It aint just Holder But I agree the dude needs to be in a Junk yard with Sanford and son.

There are a hell of a lot of Whites who believe that way also.

Soonerjeepman
4/16/2014, 06:27 PM
It aint just Holder But I agree the dude needs to be in a Junk yard with Sanford and son.

There are a hell of a lot of Whites who believe that way also.

ha...obviously, obama got elected twice.

olevetonahill
4/16/2014, 06:40 PM
ha...obviously, obama got elected twice.

How many folk are on the Dole? Having never worked a day? Thats the reason people like Obammy an Reed get elected.

Sooner8th
4/16/2014, 10:33 PM
How many folk are on the Dole? Having never worked a day? Thats the reason people like Obammy an Reed get elected.

Keep telling yourselves that..............................

I'm not on the dole and voted for him TWICE. Could it be he is out performing bush by a wide margin?

olevetonahill
4/17/2014, 07:53 AM

I'm not on the dole and voted for him TWICE. Could it be he is out performing bush by a wide margin?

No, Its because of People on the Dole Plus a bunch of Idiots.

Sooner8th
4/17/2014, 08:06 AM
No, Its because of People on the Dole Plus a bunch of Idiots.

The longer you keep believing that, the longer republicans will stay out of the white house. Some people are such rubes and so gullible, they will believe anything.

olevetonahill
4/17/2014, 08:28 AM
The longer you keep believing that, the longer republicans will stay out of the white house. Some people are such rubes and so gullible, they will believe anything.

I know what ya mean Bro, Why Ive heard some folk still think Obammy is wonderful!

Soonerjeepman
4/17/2014, 08:32 AM
I know what ya mean Bro, Why Ive heard some folk still think Obammy is wonderful!

lol..so true.

Sooner8th
4/17/2014, 10:47 AM

Let's see.....since Obama took office - government employment is down, private employment is up. The deficit is falling quicker than anyone predicted. The stock market has more than doubled. We have gone from the great rescission to growth. All accomplished with a party who has done EVERYTHING it can to block ANYTHING he wants or wanted to do, even if it was their idea in the first place - OBAMACARE.

He is doing a thousand times better than dubya, the most conservative president we have ever had, a man so stupid he looked into putin's eyes and saw his soul, someone he could trust. Keep deluding yourselves with rightwing ignorance and mythology, just don't try to sell it to me.

olevetonahill
4/17/2014, 11:23 AM
Heh, Gotta agree the deficit is fallin Hell it couldnt get anyworse Yer Boy has doubled the Debt and Keeps on addin. You go girl.

Sooner8th
4/17/2014, 12:05 PM
Heh, Gotta agree the deficit is fallin Hell it couldnt get anyworse Yer Boy has doubled the Debt and Keeps on addin. You go girl.

Reagan almost TRIPLED debt and the deficit was going down when he took office. bush I doubled it again, dubya took over a SURPLUS and doubled the debt yet again. Obama took over trillion dollar deficits and is lowering them. Doing better than any republican has.

You go girl............

olevetonahill
4/17/2014, 02:06 PM
Reagan almost TRIPLED debt and the deficit was going down when he took office. bush I doubled it again, dubya took over a SURPLUS and doubled the debt yet again. Obama took over trillion dollar deficits and is lowering them. Doing better than any republican has.

You go girl............

At least be original with yer insults Ya Moran.

8timechamps
4/17/2014, 04:03 PM

That makes no sense.

By the way, we are viewed by the rest of the world as weak. That's sad, and is a direct result of this administration.

Sooner8th
4/17/2014, 04:06 PM
That makes no sense.

By the way, we are viewed by the rest of the world as weak. That's sad, and is a direct result of this administration.

It does make sense, Obama is doing a much better job then bush. PERIOD.

Weak is a figment of the rights imagination. Give me an example.

olevetonahill
4/17/2014, 04:50 PM
That makes no sense.

Heh
http://02varvara.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/00-putin-vs-obama-11-11-131.jpg

Sooner8th
4/17/2014, 04:55 PM
http://images.politico.com/global/2012/05/120511_bush_bike_reuters_328_605.jpg

So you want obama to be more like putin? I see...............

Turd_Ferguson
4/17/2014, 05:36 PM

W is giving you a message with his left hand...

olevetonahill
4/17/2014, 06:06 PM

Tell me , Is it painful to be so ****ing Stupid? WTF does Bush have to do with anything? You Idiot Libs always Pull W out even after 5 years. Dayum man yer funny.

Sooner8th
4/17/2014, 06:39 PM
Tell me , Is it painful to be so ****ing Stupid? WTF does Bush have to do with anything? You Idiot Libs always Pull W out even after 5 years. Dayum man yer funny.

You would have to tell me you dumbass, inbred hillbilly. ONCE AGAIN - you people STILL run against carter and you people ON THIS BOARD brought up something ted kennedy did in 1969. Tell me again who was the president when the economy tanked? Bush was a disaster and suddenly you and your ignorant party doesn't want to bring up past presidents.

Turd_Ferguson
4/17/2014, 06:45 PM
You would have to tell me you dumbass, inbred hillbilly. ONCE AGAIN - you people STILL run against carter and you people ON THIS BOARD brought up something ted kennedy did in 1969. Tell me again who was the president when the economy tanked? Bush was a disaster and suddenly you and your ignorant party doesn't want to bring up past presidents.

You're the stupidest mother ****er I've never met!

Sooner8th
4/17/2014, 06:52 PM
You're the stupidest mother ****er I've never met!

We've met? HUM......

Turd_Ferguson
4/17/2014, 07:00 PM
We've met? HUM......

Told ya!

olevetonahill
4/17/2014, 07:10 PM

Hey Moran Show Me(To use your favorite phrase) WHERE I said anything about yer favorite Peanut farmer Or yer favorite Drunk woman killer until NOW.

You make retards Look sharp.

Sooner8th
4/17/2014, 07:20 PM
Hey Moran Show Me(To use your favorite phrase) WHERE I said anything about yer favorite Peanut farmer Or yer favorite Drunk woman killer until NOW.

You make retards Look sharp.

AGAIN you ignorant ****, I didn't say you.

Sooner8th
4/17/2014, 07:27 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/26/rand-paul-bill-clinton-monica-lewinsky_n_4669552.html

A recent example.

SCOUT
4/17/2014, 07:35 PM
This is just a friendly FYI, but when you say "you people" you are at least implying Vet and others on the board.

SCOUT
4/17/2014, 07:36 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/26/rand-paul-bill-clinton-monica-lewinsky_n_4669552.html

A recent example.
Another friendly FYI. That link is not to this board. Oh, it also doesn't reference Ted Kennedy or Jimmy Carter.

olevetonahill
4/17/2014, 08:12 PM

you people

What? I aint a "YOU PEOPLE"? Raggedyassed Moran

olevetonahill
4/17/2014, 08:13 PM
This is just a friendly FYI, but when you say "you people" you are at least implying Vet and others on the board.

Another friendly FYI. That link is not to this board. Oh, it also doesn't reference Ted Kennedy or Jimmy Carter.

His Mind is screwed up with hatred for W, Hes a Matlock the 8th :applause:

OU68
4/18/2014, 08:56 AM
Matlock the 8th is correct about one thing - Obama doesn't need to comment on every crime that's committed: (CNN) -- President Obama said that police in Cambridge, Massachusetts, "acted stupidly" in arresting a prominent black Harvard professor last week after a confrontation at the man's home.

Oh wait, I guess it's only if it's not a black person that's the subject???

No reference to JC/TK :applause:

Sooner8th
4/18/2014, 09:39 AM
Matlock the 8th is correct about one thing - Obama doesn't need to comment on every crime that's committed: (CNN) -- President Obama said that police in Cambridge, Massachusetts, "acted stupidly" in arresting a prominent black Harvard professor last week after a confrontation at the man's home.

No reference to JC/TK :applause:

“This violence has struck at the heart of the Jewish community in Kansas City,” President Barack Obama said Monday.

http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/kansas-shooting-classified-hate-crime

President Obama said today that this morning's a "tragedy for our entire country."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-giffords-shooting-a-tragedy-for-our-entire-country/

President Obama Makes a Statement on the Shooting in Newtown, Connecticut

http://content.time.com/time/video/player/0,32068,2036407814001_2131718,00.html

By now, many of you know, many of you have heard that a few miles outside of Denver in a town called Aurora, at least 12 people were killed when a gunman opened fire in a movie theater,

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_21120447/transcript-president-obamas-remarks-about-aurora-theater-shooting

I just got off the phone with the Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Sandy Winnefeld, to get the latest report on the situation at Fort Hood.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/fort-hood-shooting/president-obama-delivers-statement-fort-hood-shooting-n70381

But as some of you might have heard, there has been a tragic shooting at the Fort Hood Army base in Texas. We don't yet know all the details at this moment. We will share them as we get them.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/11/05/AR2009110504202.html

Shall I go on - or is this enough?

OU68
4/18/2014, 01:31 PM
All major news stories, all gun violence - but he can comment about a black buddy getting arrested, but no mention of black on white crime. Gotit.

BetterSoonerThanLater
4/18/2014, 02:02 PM
Let's see.....since Obama took office - government employment is down, private employment is up. The deficit is falling quicker than anyone predicted. The stock market has more than doubled. We have gone from the great rescission to growth. All accomplished with a party who has done EVERYTHING it can to block ANYTHING he wants or wanted to do, even if it was their idea in the first place - OBAMACARE.

He is doing a thousand times better than dubya, the most conservative president we have ever had, a man so stupid he looked into putin's eyes and saw his soul, someone he could trust. Keep deluding yourselves with rightwing ignorance and mythology, just don't try to sell it to me.

less BHO, and more the PUBS in the House. BHO had a super majority and did nothing...made matters worse. funny how you Libs forget that stuff. you should be thanking the Republicans. without them taking over the House, you progs wouldn't have been able to accomplish ****...expcet spend more and more money on entitlements, and running our nation into the ground.

you're welcome. oh yeah..stick to the ****ing issues. i know libs love to bring up W and how bad things were when poor ole BHO took office...its their go-to argument when they cant think of anything better to say. try being original

Semper fi

Sooner8th
4/18/2014, 02:39 PM
less BHO, and more the PUBS in the House. BHO had a super majority and did nothing...made matters worse. funny how you Libs forget that stuff. you should be thanking the Republicans. without them taking over the House, you progs wouldn't have been able to accomplish ****...expcet spend more and more money on entitlements, and running our nation into the ground.

you're welcome. oh yeah..stick to the ****ing issues. i know libs love to bring up W and how bad things were when poor ole BHO took office...its their go-to argument when they cant think of anything better to say. try being original

Semper fi

Where do you get this crap at?

Thanking republicans? That's a ****ing laugh - THEY GOT US INTO IT AND THEN FOUGHT TOOTH AND NAIL TO KEEP US FROM DOING WHAT NEEDED TO BE DONE TO GET US OUT OF IT!

Do you really think austerity works? Show me a country where austerity worked. Back up your position with FACTS AND DATA.

A little pop quiz - How long did Obama have 60 votes in the senate? Tell me how how many conservative democrats where in the senate? Did you forget about Lieberman?

Thing were bad when PRESIDENT OBAMA took over. 750,000 job losses a month. the economy in a nose dive, credit markets frozen. All because of bush. It was his policies he got through, most on reconciliation votes in the senate and the people he chose to put in charge, mainly in the Treasury.

YES WE DO LOVE TO BRING UP BUSH - BECAUSE THE MOST CONSERVATIVE PRESIDENT OF OUR TIME WAS A COMPLETE AND TOTAL DISASTER! WE WILL BRING UP BUSH FOR AS LONG AS CONSERVATIVES HAVE BROUGHT UP CARTER!

Sooner8th
4/18/2014, 02:44 PM
All major news stories, all gun violence - but he can comment about a black buddy getting arrested, but no mention of black on white crime. Gotit.

Now that I totally and completly vaporized your premise, you went and changed it. What you said was

Now you're saying he has to comment specifically on black on white crime. Show me a major news story where there was black on white crime, where the perpetrators where not arrested and charged, that became a major news story he didn't comment on. Crazy rightwingnut websites posts are not major news stories.

BetterSoonerThanLater
4/20/2014, 05:21 PM
Talk about getting defensive! Sounds like someone is trying to argue their way out of stupidity. If you libs spent more time trying to actually correct your own mistakes, and less time blaming bush and defending your ridiculous policies, you might actually be worth a ****. You call yourselves progressives, but you can't stop looking backwards--blaming bush.

And yes, I'm not going to respond to any of your dumbass questions or insane comments. You've proved by now that nothing anyone says is going to make a damn bit if difference. Have fun defending the worst president in history. I can only hope our next president will have more balls and stand on principle to actually make positive changes rather than become inept by always blaming their predecessor.

Go hug a tree

Sooner8th
4/20/2014, 05:40 PM
Talk about getting defensive! Sounds like someone is trying to argue their way out of stupidity. If you libs spent more time trying to actually correct your own mistakes, and less time blaming bush and defending your ridiculous policies, you might actually be worth a ****. You call yourselves progressives, but you can't stop looking backwards--blaming bush.

And yes, I'm not going to respond to any of your dumbass questions or insane comments. You've proved by now that nothing anyone says is going to make a damn bit if difference. Have fun defending the worst president in history. I can only hope our next president will have more balls and stand on principle to actually make positive changes rather than become inept by always blaming their predecessor.

Go hug a tree

Worse president in our history is bush, EASY. Of course your wont answer my questions, because the truth is not on your side. The condition of our economy when PRESIDENT OBAMA took over WAS BUSH'S FAULT. And yes, we will contine to bring him up for YEARS! Just like conservatives have carter and clinton.

olevetonahill
4/20/2014, 07:33 PM
Worse president in our history is bush, EASY. Of course your wont answer my questions, because the truth is not on your side. The condition of our economy when PRESIDENT OBAMA took over WAS BUSH'S FAULT. And yes, we will contine to bring him up for YEARS! Just like conservatives have carter and clinton.

http://rlv.zcache.com/its_all_bushs_faul_crybaby_obama_cartoon_shirt_mou sepad-rafc2930f2d064715966b565c348cdb70_x74vi_8byvr_512. jpg

BetterSoonerThanLater
4/20/2014, 07:42 PM

Go hug a tree

Clinton was far and away better then Obama. But you do not hear conservative folks bringing up Clinton at the rate libs mention bush.

The facts are absolute in my side? However, I much enjoy seeing you flip your lid! It makes for great entertainment!

The funny thing is: I never said I loved bush or supported him. All I stated was that libs need to quit blaming him.You are the one that got all butt hurt about it!

Finally, when is the onus on the current president? I mean Geesh, he's only been office now for half a decade!!! I wish I could blame the person who held my job before me! I've been in my current job for 8 years, can I still blame my predecessor when things suck? It sure would make my job easier. Maybe I could take more vacations and play more golf... But then again , I take responsibility for my actions.

Sooner8th
4/20/2014, 08:55 PM
Clinton was far and away better then Obama. But you do not hear conservative folks bringing up Clinton at the rate libs mention bush.

The facts are absolute in my side? However, I much enjoy seeing you flip your lid! It makes for great entertainment!

The funny thing is: I never said I loved bush or supported him. All I stated was that libs need to quit blaming him.You are the one that got all butt hurt about it!

Finally, when is the onus on the current president? I mean Geesh, he's only been office now for half a decade!!! I wish I could blame the person who held my job before me! I've been in my current job for 8 years, can I still blame my predecessor when things suck? It sure would make my job easier. Maybe I could take more vacations and play more golf... But then again , I take responsibility for my actions.

Question - how many times did you vote for bush?

As for "you do not hear conservative folks bringing up Clinton at the rate libs mention bush", what a bunch of horse ****. Conservatives still bring up lewinsky, RAND PAUL just a few weeks ago for one. What I do is to point out the hypocrisy of bringing up lewinsy when conservative folks voted vintter, stanford and Mary "whore" Fallin back into office after it was public they cheated. Conservatives have brought up Carter for YEARS and sill do. 9-12-2001, limbaugh and his fellow conservatives screamed IT"S CLINTON'S FAULT at the top of their lungs, of course afterwards it was proven he was warned by clinton himself, and by at least two intelligence reports. I'd be very happy to post it, but if you are a informed as you pruport yourself to be, you should know it by now. Defend 29% of REPUBLICANS IN LOUISIANA blame OBAMA for the failed Fed response to Hurricane Katrina - IN 2005!!!

Show me a single time where I said - It's bush's fault. What I have said is look at bush's performance with his conservative philosophy and how it performed, look at shape the country was in when left office and compare it to where we are now or how obama is performing. Obama is kicking his *** on almost every measure. Private sector job creation, cutting government workers, bringing down the deficit. the only one that lags behind is gpd, which has been hamstrung by republicans in congress inventing crises - debt ceiling limits and austerity. Bush didn't have to deal with that. I have never ever blamed bush, I simply compare performance and point out not a single conservative whined about the deficit when bush was running it up nor did they complain about the job growth under bush that is almost 3 LESS than Obama. Pointing out how bad it was when bush left office is not blaming bush, it's just the reality. How else do you compare how different philosophies work?

BetterSoonerThanLater
4/20/2014, 10:57 PM

Question - how many times did you vote for bush?

As for "you do not hear conservative folks bringing up Clinton at the rate libs mention bush", what a bunch of horse ****. Conservatives still bring up lewinsky, RAND PAUL just a few weeks ago for one. What I do is to point out the hypocrisy of bringing up lewinsy when conservative folks voted vintter, stanford and Mary "whore" Fallin back into office after it was public they cheated. Conservatives have brought up Carter for YEARS and sill do. 9-12-2001, limbaugh and his fellow conservatives screamed IT"S CLINTON'S FAULT at the top of their lungs, of course afterwards it was proven he was warned by clinton himself, and by at least two intelligence reports. I'd be very happy to post it, but if you are a informed as you pruport yourself to be, you should know it by now. Defend 29% of REPUBLICANS IN LOUISIANA blame OBAMA for the failed Fed response to Hurricane Katrina - IN 2005!!!

Show me a single time where I said - It's bush's fault. What I have said is look at bush's performance with his conservative philosophy and how it performed, look at shape the country was in when left office and compare it to where we are now or how obama is performing. Obama is kicking his *** on almost every measure. Private sector job creation, cutting government workers, bringing down the deficit. the only one that lags behind is gpd, which has been hamstrung by republicans in congress inventing crises - debt ceiling limits and austerity. Bush didn't have to deal with that. I have never ever blamed bush, I simply compare performance and point out not a single conservative whined about the deficit when bush was running it up nor did they complain about the job growth under bush that is almost 3 LESS than Obama. Pointing out how bad it was when bush left office is not blaming bush, it's just the reality. How else do you compare how different philosophies work?

You sure have to go through a lot to defend your man. Meanwhile, I have better things to do than listen to you blabber on and on about how great Obama is, and how he is so awesome. Jesus you sound like a teenager with a crush on a boy band. What are you gonna do in 2016when you can't vote for him again?!! maybe Obama can circumvent the constitution again and extend the term of the president to three.

face facts man, the country is far worse off because of Obama and Gus failed policies. You need to quit drinkin the progressive kool aid and start thinking for yourself. As it stands, all I've heard from you since you came to this board is the same tired talking points I hear from every other liberal. Try being original.

No need to respond. I have more important tithings to do. Like clean my guns, and spend the last few hours of Easter with my family, and maybe watch some duck dynasty:) you have become boring.

Semper Fi

Sooner8th
4/21/2014, 07:09 AM
You sure have to go through a lot to defend your man. Meanwhile, I have better things to do than listen to you blabber on and on about how great Obama is, and how he is so awesome. Jesus you sound like a teenager with a crush on a boy band. What are you gonna do in 2016when you can't vote for him again?!! maybe Obama can circumvent the constitution again and extend the term of the president to three.

face facts man, the country is far worse off because of Obama and Gus failed policies. You need to quit drinkin the progressive kool aid and start thinking for yourself. As it stands, all I've heard from you since you came to this board is the same tired talking points I hear from every other liberal. Try being original.

No need to respond. I have more important tithings to do. Like clean my guns, and spend the last few hours of Easter with my family, and maybe watch some duck dynasty:) you have become boring.

Semper Fi

AGAIN................you have no FACTS to back up your positions. Look at where we were when YOUR guy left office and look at where we are now. VAST improvement! Show me one single fact to back up your rhetoric. You won't, because like every other conservative all you have is talking points SO YOU CAN'T. I have data and facts. Show me where i said obama is great. I am just stating FACTS. The reason it is not original is that they are FACTS, they don't change, unlike your talking points which will change because they are not based on FACTS.

You are entitled to your own opinions but not your own FACTS.

OU68
4/21/2014, 10:02 AM
Now that I totally and completly vaporized your premise, you went and changed it. What you said was

Now you're saying he has to comment specifically on black on white crime. Show me a major news story where there was black on white crime, where the perpetrators where not arrested and charged, that became a major news story he didn't comment on. Crazy rightwingnut websites posts are not major news stories.

No, my premise is that Obama has injected himself into situations that didn't warrant a presidential response (the arrest of his buddy & Travon - both black "victims"). How much play has the Detroit beating or the kid on the bike had in the national press?? And you can't admit it but you know damn well that if either were white on black that Jesse and Al would be holding news conferences that would have ABC/NBC/CBS/MSNBC/CNN wetting their pants.

Sooner8th
4/21/2014, 11:14 AM
No, my premise is that Obama has injected himself into situations that didn't warrant a presidential response (the arrest of his buddy & Travon - both black "victims"). How much play has the Detroit beating or the kid on the bike had in the national press?? And you can't admit it but you know damn well that if either were white on black that Jesse and Al would be holding news conferences that would have ABC/NBC/CBS/MSNBC/CNN wetting their pants.

You are trying to change your premise.

I showed you news article after news article PROVING he has spoken out when it it NOT "only if it's not a black person that's the subject". You are spending too much time reading crazy rightwing websites that their basis is Obama can never do enough. The Detroit beating guys have been arrested. Kinda like say terrorist on Benghazi, no matter what he says or does it wont be good enought for you or your ilk. The kid on the bike? Are you ****ing kidding me? You expect the PRESIDENT OF THE UNTIED STATES to speak out because a white kid got knocked off his bike and it was stolen by a black thief? You are LAUGHABLE. What a rube you are to allow yourself to get all riled up by some dumbass rightwing website looking for anything, no matter how minor, to beat up Obama. Is that the best you got?

OU68
4/21/2014, 12:44 PM
The local news outlets in Detroit and Connecticut are not "dumbass rightwing websites" dumbass. "Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it." –Mark Twain

Sooner8th
4/21/2014, 01:19 PM
The local news outlets in Detroit and Connecticut are not "dumbass rightwing websites" dumbass. "Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it." –Mark Twain

Paw Paw a black man stole my bike! LOL too funny.

http://gearbikes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/1965_stingray_opie.jpg

Sooner in Tampa
4/21/2014, 01:23 PM
HAHAHA...an Obammy lover that is touting OBAMACARE as a WIN...HAHAHAHA

That ****ing abortion of a plan blew up all over the place from the word go!!!

Keep going skippy...you are doing GREAT!!!

Shall we discuss Bengazhi, Fast and the Furious, the IRS, or the total number of people that have left the workforce under your Saint's term?

OU68
4/21/2014, 01:24 PM
Somehow not surprised to hear you're not bothered by street crime - after all, that is the Dim policy right? Keep em down and dependent...

Sooner8th
4/21/2014, 01:41 PM
HAHAHA...an Obammy lover that is touting OBAMACARE as a WIN...HAHAHAHA

That ****ing abortion of a plan blew up all over the place from the word go!!!

Keep going skippy...you are doing GREAT!!!

Shall we discuss Bengazhi, Fast and the Furious, the IRS, or the total number of people that have left the workforce under your Saint's term?

Come on and drop the pretense - just call me a n***** lover. Where did i say Obamacare is a win? BTW - you forget OBAMACARE IS A REPUBLICAN IDEA! Let's discuss bengizhi F & F and IRS. If you can see the truth and not some ginned up outrage by rightwing media the you rubes and lemmings buy into, you will find like WHITEWATER, there is nothing there. I'll clean the floor with you.

Just a taste -

IRS targeting included liberal groups

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/24/politics/irs-targeting/

Since the scandal surrounding the IRS' targeting of tea party groups, several liberal organizations, including Progress Texas, had said that they too received additional scrutiny in their applications for tax-exempt status.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/24/irs-progressive-groups_n_3492679.html

Blows up your IRS "scandal".

Sooner8th
4/21/2014, 01:43 PM
Somehow not surprised to hear you're not bothered by street crime - after all, that is the Dim policy right? Keep em down and dependent...

LOL too funny - GET THE FBI, GET THE NSA A KIDS BIKE HAS BEEN STOLEN! ALL POINTS BULLETIN FOR OPIE'S BIKE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What a joke, you really expect the PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES to comment on a kids stolen bike? LOL, stop it, stop it, you're killing me!

Sooner in Tampa
4/21/2014, 02:00 PM
Come on and drop the pretense - just call me a n***** lover. Where did i say Obamacare is a win? BTW - you forget OBAMACARE IS A REPUBLICAN IDEA! Let's discuss bengizhi F & F and IRS. If you can see the truth and not some ginned up outrage by rightwing media the you rubes and lemmings buy into, you will find like WHITEWATER, there is nothing there. I'll clean the floor with you.

Just a taste -

IRS targeting included liberal groups

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/24/politics/irs-targeting/

Since the scandal surrounding the IRS' targeting of tea party groups, several liberal organizations, including Progress Texas, had said that they too received additional scrutiny in their applications for tax-exempt status.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/24/irs-progressive-groups_n_3492679.html

Blows up your IRS "scandal".

HAHAHAHA...you are officially a piece of **** now...when all else fails...play the race card!!!

You posted links to two libtard sites...on ONE of the questions I posed...so, I am officially done with you and this converstation.

Go play your race card somewhere else.

OU68
4/21/2014, 02:10 PM
LOL too funny - GET THE FBI, GET THE NSA A KIDS BIKE HAS BEEN STOLEN! ALL POINTS BULLETIN FOR OPIE'S BIKE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What a joke, you really expect the PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES to comment on a kids stolen bike? LOL, stop it, stop it, you're killing me!

Out of ideas huh? Thanks for the time Matlock/Marfa/whomever...

Sooner8th
4/21/2014, 02:10 PM
HAHAHAHA...you are officially a piece of **** now...when all else fails...play the race card!!!

You posted links to two libtard sites...on ONE of the questions I posed...so, I am officially done with you and this converstation.

Go play your race card somewhere else.

I should have figured, its ok to link to rightwingnut sites but not to liberal sites. YOU have been pulling the race card DEMANDING the president speak out on black on white crime. All I have shown is one where they guys have been arrested and one where a kids bike was stolen.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/05/15/report-the-irs-also-targeted-at-least-three-liberal-groups/

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/20/us-usa-tax-liberals-idUSBRE97J0V820130820

and OH a rightwingnut site -

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/irs-scrutinized-liberal-groups-94556.html

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/18/politics/irs-scandal/

Now tell me they are liberal media sites.

Sooner8th
4/21/2014, 02:12 PM
Out of ideas huh? Thanks for the time Matlock/Marfa/whomever...

What ideas are you speaking of? A kids bike was stolen is all you got? Pathetic.

olevetonahill
4/21/2014, 02:15 PM
Just put the Lib Moran on iggy. hes too ****in stupid to try to converse with.

BetterSoonerThanLater
4/21/2014, 03:10 PM
AGAIN................you have no FACTS to back up your positions. Look at where we were when YOUR guy left office and look at where we are now. VAST improvement! Show me one single fact to back up your rhetoric. You won't, because like every other conservative all you have is talking points SO YOU CAN'T. I have data and facts. Show me where i said obama is great. I am just stating FACTS. The reason it is not original is that they are FACTS, they don't change, unlike your talking points which will change because they are not based on FACTS.

You are entitled to your own opinions but not your own FACTS.

Learn to read brainic. nowhere did i say Bush was my man. but we all clearly know you have a crush on BHO. we get it, you like Obamma. nothing he can do could ever be wrong. he could murder a catholic nun who found the cure for AIDS and saved a litter kittens from a burning house, and you would find a way to defend him. typical Lib. the fact of the matter is, i could show you fact after fact about where the Obama administration has gone wrong. i can go on and on about the never ending list of scandels, blatant lies to the American people, or how he's allowed the greatest country in the world to decline in status to where we are no longer respected. BUt still you would blame Bush, the Koch brothers, Cheney or any other non lib.

you should just move to another country. clearly the majority--of which do not approve of the job BHO is doing--does not suit you. you are an apologist. devoid of any self respect unless you are given free **** by you government. you thrive unnder the control of your government. you long for more regulations, and you yearn for others to tell you how to live you life. i pity you.

the sad part of it all is, I as many other on this board have, fought for your right to act like a completely idiot, and spout off all of your ambiguous rhetoric that you pass off as FACT. no where in any of your ramblings do you come across as accurate, nor do i have the inclination to listen to you try to lecture me or anyone else on this board. the liberal experiment was tried and proven to fail. even Clinton was smart enough to move to the middle. Obama is so ideological and radical in his ideals, that he will never own up to his mistakes. he will always pawn off his failures as someone else's mistakes. what a leader. what a great way to inspire others. as far as i'm concerned you can go **** yourself.

you are the type that loves to criticize, pass the blame, ask for free ****, and then complain about those of us who do not think like you. you will neither fight for this country, nor understand the true meaning of liberty. You will always apologize for the actions of our country while disregarding that from which it came. you are a locust on our society, and you and your kind are more than welcome to take that **** somewhere else. i promise you wont be missed....

dueces chief. i may not have provided facts, but everything i stated is the truth.

conversation over.

Sooner8th
4/21/2014, 03:24 PM
Learn to read brainic. nowhere did i say Bush was my man. but we all clearly know you have a crush on BHO. we get it, you like Obamma. nothing he can do could ever be wrong. he could murder a catholic nun who found the cure for AIDS and saved a litter kittens from a burning house, and you would find a way to defend him. typical Lib. the fact of the matter is, i could show you fact after fact about where the Obama administration has gone wrong. i can go on and on about the never ending list of scandels, blatant lies to the American people, or how he's allowed the greatest country in the world to decline in status to where we are no longer respected. BUt still you would blame Bush, the Koch brothers, Cheney or any other non lib.

you should just move to another country. clearly the majority--of which do not approve of the job BHO is doing--does not suit you. you are an apologist. devoid of any self respect unless you are given free **** by you government. you thrive unnder the control of your government. you long for more regulations, and you yearn for others to tell you how to live you life. i pity you.

the sad part of it all is, I as many other on this board have, fought for your right to act like a completely idiot, and spout off all of your ambiguous rhetoric that you pass off as FACT. no where in any of your ramblings do you come across as accurate, nor do i have the inclination to listen to you try to lecture me or anyone else on this board. the liberal experiment was tried and proven to fail. even Clinton was smart enough to move to the middle. Obama is so ideological and radical in his ideals, that he will never own up to his mistakes. he will always pawn off his failures as someone else's mistakes. what a leader. what a great way to inspire others. as far as i'm concerned you can go **** yourself.

you are the type that loves to criticize, pass the blame, ask for free ****, and then complain about those of us who do not think like you. you will neither fight for this country, nor understand the true meaning of liberty. You will always apologize for the actions of our country while disregarding that from which it came. you are a locust on our society, and you and your kind are more than welcome to take that **** somewhere else. i promise you wont be missed....

dueces chief. i may not have provided facts, but everything i stated is the truth.

conversation over.

So i ask for free ****? You don't know me. You don't know what I'm about. Your list of "scandals" is laughable. Of course you don't provide facts, you don't have any to back you up. I have said as much about liking Obama as you have about liking bush. All you have is rhetoric and name spewing.

This "conversation is over" because you have no FACTS to back you up.

Turd_Ferguson
4/21/2014, 06:51 PM
So i ask for free ****? You don't know me. You don't know what I'm about. Your list of "scandals" is laughable. Of course you don't provide facts, you don't have any to back you up. I have said as much about liking Obama as you have about liking bush. All you have is rhetoric and name spewing.

This "conversation is over" because you have no FACTS to back you up.

You don't know **** about ****.

Sooner8th
4/21/2014, 06:55 PM

And you know less.

olevetonahill
4/21/2014, 07:01 PM

And you know less.

Turd, quit talkin to this Moran, he reminds me of the Little kid who always says" I know you are, but what am I?"

Turd_Ferguson
4/21/2014, 07:57 PM
Turd, quit talkin to this Moran, he reminds me of the Little kid who always says" I know you are, but what am I?"

He is a frick'n moran. This couldn't be ol' KC clowny pants, could it?

olevetonahill
4/21/2014, 08:14 PM

He is a frick'n moran. This couldn't be ol' KC clowny pants, could it?
Dont know an dont care

Back to the OP they are going to charge 1 of em with a hate crime
[QUOTE]A 16-year-old accused of throwing the first punch in the beating is also charged as a juvenile with assault with intent to do great bodily harm and ethnic intimidation, reports CBS Detroit. His lawyer denies that race motivated the black youth to allegedly attack Utash, who is white.
The teen will face a juvenile trial June 23, reports the station.[QUOTE]

Yea it was only the teen that had a hard on fer the white boy,

REDREX
4/21/2014, 08:54 PM
He is a frick'n moran. This couldn't be ol' KC clowny pants, could it?---Watch out he might hit you with his purse

OU68
4/22/2014, 08:56 AM
"Fifty-four-year-old Steve Utash spent days in a coma after the April 2 beating. The boy is recovering from a broken leg. Daniels testified that Saffold was “waving a gun around,” and had pointed the weapon in Utash’s direction before joining a group of 15 to 20 people who were beating Utash. At that point, the prosecutor requested felony firearms charges be added for Saffold. The 16-year-old is the only defendant currently facing hate crime charges; Utash is white, his attackers are black."

That's all I got Sooner8th.

Sooner8th
4/22/2014, 09:20 AM
"Fifty-four-year-old Steve Utash spent days in a coma after the April 2 beating. The boy is recovering from a broken leg. Daniels testified that Saffold was “waving a gun around,” and had pointed the weapon in Utash’s direction before joining a group of 15 to 20 people who were beating Utash. At that point, the prosecutor requested felony firearms charges be added for Saffold. The 16-year-old is the only defendant currently facing hate crime charges; Utash is white, his attackers are black."

That's all I got Sooner8th.

Caught, arrested and in court. What's the problem? EVERY OTHER has been an incident where someone was not arrested. Or was arrested at his own residence. You are trying to make something where it is not.

Four suspects charged in beating of driver Steve Utash appear in court

http://www.wxyz.com/news/4-suspects-charged-in-steve-utash-beating-will-be-in-court-monday

DETROIT, Mich. (WXYZ) - Four suspects appeared in court for their preliminary hearings in connection with the brutal beating of 54-year old Steven Utash.

Utash is the Roseville man who was beaten after he stopped to check on a 10-year-old boy he accidentally hit with his truck.

The four suspects, 17-year-old Bruce Wimbush, Jr., along with 30-year-old Wonzey Saffold, 24-year-old James Deontae Davis, and 19-year-old Latrez Cummings were in court. All four were bound over for trial.

All of the men are charged with Assault with Intent to Murder, and Assault with Intent to do Great Bodily Harm. Also, the prosecutor added a weapons charge for Saffold after witnesses say he pulled a gun out of his waistband and waived it around.

A 16-year-old has already pleaded not guilty, and will go to trial at a later date. He'll be tried as a juvenile, facing charges of Assault with Intent to do Great Bodily Harm, as well as Ethnic Intimidation.

OU68
4/22/2014, 10:06 AM
You're so good at looking up links - please post the CNN/MSNBC coverage.

Sooner8th
4/22/2014, 11:48 AM

Still not good enough. This is the problem with conservatives, nothing will ever be good enough for them. You are comparing apples and oranges. No one was killed, the perpetrators have been arrested and charged. Your original premise was Obama doesn't speak out unless the subject is black. I VAPORIZED that. Then you tired to change your premise to he does not speak out on black on white crime, your two examples are a white guy getting beat up by a black gang and a white kid having his bike stolen by a black man. The perpetrators have been arrested and charged and a stolen bike. You think the president should speak out on the justice system working as it should and a stolen bike? What is this Mayberry? When I show you coverage of the suspects in court, THAT isn't good enough. it has to be some "liberal" website for it count? Since when do conservatives care what is on "liberal" sites? I have shown links to sites from the two you named only to have them be dismissed as "liberal media" now you demand I show links from these sites?

Conservatives cannot keep their positions consistent from one argument to the next. They change to so they will have an argument.

olevetonahill
4/22/2014, 12:46 PM
Matlock8th is the winner of the Innernets. Grats to him.

OU68
4/22/2014, 01:13 PM
Still not good enough. .

You got that right! I pointed out that Obama felt free to inject himself into a local police matter and the Travon case. You point out that the Commander-in-Chief comments on shootings as military bases and other stories covered extensively in the MSM. When I ask for a link to just two of your favorite sites on the beating of a white man be a black mob, crickets....

olevetonahill
4/22/2014, 01:58 PM
8th heres yer award

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT74IIJ559lDcAJoHU_1usMf61uL0Uhu aaS9z995FtDNEswQ1IUgg

Sooner8th
4/22/2014, 02:14 PM
You got that right! I pointed out that Obama felt free to inject himself into a local police matter and the Travon case. You point out that the Commander-in-Chief comments on shootings as military bases and other stories covered extensively in the MSM. When I ask for a link to just two of your favorite sites on the beating of a white man be a black mob, crickets....

and i answered it wont be good enough. What difference does it make if those two cover it or not. Now its not good enough if not only Obama doesn't mention it, but now "liberal" press mentions it. Non-rightwing media covered it. It's a local story, not a national one. Give it up - you lose.

Sooner8th
4/22/2014, 03:26 PM

This is the search page from the HUFFINGTON POST.

IS SEVEN STORIES ENOUGH? SEVEN..................GOOD ENOUGH?

Steve Utash

Page: 1

Bond Set For Teen Charged In Detroit Mob Attack
AP | Posted 04.12.2014 | Crime
Read More: Steve Utash Wakes Up, Mob Beating, Detroit Mob, Detroit Mob Beating, Steve Utash, Steve Utash Coma, Crime News

DETROIT (AP) — A 16-year-old Detroit boy charged with assault and ethnic intimidation in the mob beating of a suburban motorist has been ordered hel...

Read Whole Story

After 9 Days, Driver Beaten By Mob Wakes Up
Reuters | Posted 04.12.2014 | Crime
Read More: Steve Utash Critical Condition, Steve Utash Wakes Up, Steve Utash Beat by Mob, Mob Beats Detroit Man, Steve Utash Hits Child in Car, Steve Utash, Steve Utash Coma, Crime News

(Reuters) - A truck driver beaten unconscious by a Detroit mob when he tried to assist a child he accidentally hit with his pickup nine days ago has b...

Read Whole Story

More Than $130,000 Raised For Man Beaten By Mob In Detroit
The Huffington Post | Kate Abbey-Lambertz | Posted 04.15.2014 | Impact
Read More: Detroit Mob Attack Donation, Donating Steve Utash, Detroit Attack Steve Utash, Steve Utash Donation, Detroit Attack, Detroit Mob Attack, Steve Utash, Impact News

Donations have poured in for a man who was seriously injured after he was beaten by a mob in Detroit. Steve Utash, a father and grandfather, was dr...

Read Whole Story

2 More Arrested In Detroit Mob Beating
AP | JEFF KAROUB | Posted 04.08.2014 | Crime
Read More: Detroit Mob Beats Man, Steve Utash Detroit, Mob Attacks Driver, Bad News, Steve Utash Detroit Mob, Detroit Mob Beating, Steve Utash, Crime News

DETROIT (AP) — Two men were arrested in connection with the severe mob beating of a suburban motorist who had accidentally hit a 10-year-old boy who...

Read Whole Story

Teen Charged In Mob Beating Of Driver
AP | JEFF KAROUB | Posted 04.07.2014 | Crime
Read More: Detroit Crime, Bruce Wimbush Jr. Arrested, A Detroit Teenager Has Been Charged in the Mob Beating of a Suburban Motorist Who Accidentally Hit a 10-Year-Old Boy Who Stepped in Front of His Truck. Bruce Wimbush Jr., Fbi, Detroit Mob Attack, Mike Duggan, Bruce Wimbush Jr., Bruce Wimbush Jr. Mob Attack, Steve Utash, Crime News

DETROIT (AP) — Two men were arrested in connection with the severe mob beating of a suburban motorist who had accidentally hit a 10-year-old boy who...

Read Whole Story

2 Detroit Teens Arrested In Brutal Mob Attack On Driver
AP | ED WHITE | Posted 04.06.2014 | Crime
Read More: Mob Attack, Detroit Arrests, Detroit Crime, Detroit Mob Attack Arrest, Video, Steve Utash Beaten, Detroit Mob Attack, Steve Utash, Crime News

DETROIT (AP) — Two Detroit teenagers were arrested Saturday in an attack on a suburban man who was brutally beaten by a mob after accidentally strik...

Read Whole Story

Motorist Beaten By Mob Still In Critical Condition
AP | COREY WILLIAMS | Posted 04.05.2014 | Crime
Read More: Steve Utash Condition, Steve Utash Detroit, Motorist Beaten by Mob, Mob Attacks Driver, Steve Utash Mob Beating, Steve Utash, Steve Utash Hospital, Crime News

DETROIT (AP) — As Steve Utash lies in a Detroit hospital bed, with his brain swollen and a gash in his head, he appears to remember the brutal beati...

Read Whole Story

Page: 1

REDREX
4/22/2014, 04:34 PM
Anyone who has the time to put together all those news stories to try and win this meaningless argument has no life

Sooner8th
4/22/2014, 04:37 PM
Anyone who has the time to put together all those news stories to try and win this meaningless argument has no life

LOL too funny............... like i said - there is no winning with conservatives. Give them exactly what they ask for and they bitch about it.

It took all of 5 seconds to search it on huffington post, technology, get it?

REDREX
4/22/2014, 05:17 PM
LOL too funny............... like i said - there is no winning with conservatives. Give them exactly what they ask for and they bitch about it.

It took all of 5 seconds to search it on huffington post, technology, get it?---Huffington post first place I would look----Get a life

Sooner8th
4/22/2014, 06:04 PM
---Huffington post first place I would look----Get a life

Try to follow the tread.................

8timechamps
4/22/2014, 06:58 PM
It does make sense, Obama is doing a much better job then bush. PERIOD.

Weak is a figment of the rights imagination. Give me an example.

Wow. You're right, Obama is doing MUCH better and the rest of the world thinks we're the top dog and rock solid. Hope that helps you sleep at night.

olevetonahill
4/22/2014, 07:05 PM

Wow. You're right, Obama is doing MUCH better and the rest of the world thinks we're the top dog and rock solid. Hope that helps you sleep at night.

He should sleep like a baby, He done WON the innernets and I gave him his award!

REDREX
4/22/2014, 08:29 PM
Wow. You're right, Obama is doing MUCH better and the rest of the world thinks we're the top dog and rock solid. Hope that helps you sleep at night.---I can't wait till the midterms to see how the American people feel about how Barack and the Dems are doing

Sooner8th
4/22/2014, 09:04 PM
---I can't wait till the midterms to see how the American people feel about how Barack and the Dems are doing

That's it change the subject...............

REDREX
4/22/2014, 09:09 PM
That's it change the subject...............----No ----That is what helps me sleep at night

OU68
4/23/2014, 12:30 PM
OK, so let's put a bow on this and wrap it up. CNN covering & Obama commenting on the arrest of a Harvard professor is VERY important, certainly not a local matter. A white man being put in a coma by a group of blacks because he stopped to aid a child he had accidentally hit is not important, a local matter, certainly not worthy of CNN.

Doesn't that about cover it?

Sooner8th
4/23/2014, 02:07 PM
OK, so let's put a bow on this and wrap it up. CNN covering & Obama commenting on the arrest of a Harvard professor is VERY important, certainly not a local matter. A white man being put in a coma by a group of blacks because he stopped to aid a child he had accidentally hit is not important, a local matter, certainly not worthy of CNN.

Doesn't that about cover it?

Typical conservative republican, moving the goal posts. First it was he only speaks out when the subject is black, then it was huffington post didnt cover it, now its cnn not covering it. don't make me look.................you have looked foolish enough by just making **** up.

Let me change that - why don't YOU GO LOOK IT UP before you post something stupid - AGAIN.

So...............AGAIN a white guy got beat up by a group of blacks, they have been arrested and charged. Where is the controversy? You will change your premise over and over, continually moving the goal posts so you can claim victimhood.

Again - you took a story from some rightwingnut website and regurgitated it out onto here. I total vaporized each and every argument you have presented. There is nothing here, just like whitewater, Benghazi, irs or any other "scandal" conservatives want to try to gin up. The first rule of being in a hole is to STOP DIGGING.

I WIN - YOU LOST! GET OVER IT.

OU68
4/23/2014, 02:25 PM
Typical conservative republican, moving the goal posts. First it was he only speaks out when the subject is black, then it was huffington post didnt cover it, now its cnn not covering it. don't make me look.................you have looked foolish enough by just making **** up.

Let me change that - why don't YOU GO LOOK IT UP before you post something stupid - AGAIN.

So...............AGAIN a white guy got beat up by a group of blacks, they have been arrested and charged. Where is the controversy? You will change your premise over and over, continually moving the goal posts so you can claim victimhood.

Again - you took a story from some rightwingnut website and regurgitated it out onto here. I total vaporized each and every argument you have presented. There is nothing here, just like whitewater, Benghazi, irs or any other "scandal" conservatives want to try to gin up. The first rule of being in a hole is to STOP DIGGING.

I WIN - YOU LOST! GET OVER IT.

Show me where I mention the huffington post in any of mine?? making *** up, really - and you didn't respond to the query for CNN/MSNBC because you couldn't - I'm done with your childish s***. Go pet your dog.

olevetonahill
4/23/2014, 02:41 PM

Show me where I mention the huffington post in any of mine?? making *** up, really - and you didn't respond to the query for CNN/MSNBC because you couldn't - I'm done with your childish s***. Go pet your dog.

He dont have a Dog, theres some people even Dogs dont like!

Sooner8th
4/23/2014, 03:35 PM

You said my two favorite sites, huffington is one of the two.

Turd_Ferguson
4/23/2014, 07:16 PM
I'm a plonker

Yes, you are.

Sooner8th
4/23/2014, 09:20 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
I'm a plonker

Yes, you are.

Resorting making up quotes by me?

TheHumanAlphabet
4/24/2014, 11:23 AM
WTF is ethnic intimidation? If its is Hate Crime, ok, if not, once again fuel for the coming race WAR.

WTF are names like Wonzey, Deontae and Latrez? Hell you can't even make that up by throwing Scrabble tiles in the air and seeing what lands...

Sooner8th
4/24/2014, 12:06 PM
WTF is ethnic intimidation? If its is Hate Crime, ok, if not, once again fuel for the coming race WAR.

WTF are names like Wonzey, Deontae and Latrez? Hell you can't even make that up by throwing Scrabble tiles in the air and seeing what lands...

What coming race war? The one conservative rednecks are going to start? Is the south going to rise again? Do you want your country back? WWWWAAAAAAAAA

A bunch of ****ing racists in here. Conservatives keeping track of the race of the people the president comments on, upset and angry

if they don't comment on exactly what you want him to comment on.

olevetonahill
4/24/2014, 12:20 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS38chJ366Cm8oBVMNzmhksQ8dVvJS9f _G2cb73wSznQwvadW2AoA

TheHumanAlphabet
4/24/2014, 03:11 PM
What coming race war? The one conservative rednecks are going to start? Is the south going to rise again? Do you want your country back? WWWWAAAAAAAAA

A bunch of ****ing racists in here. Conservatives keeping track of the race of the people the president comments on, upset and angry

if they don't comment on exactly what you want him to comment on.

You should have yourself check for Rabies, with all the foaming at the mouth and stuff.

I don't care about "the South" in the way you deem it... But there is a rift, it is getting bigger, and it is between the do-nothings but breathe and collect a check and the people who work and fend for themselves.

Nothing racist about it, it is all fiscal...but the Leftist/Socialists/Communists LOVE to throw the R-card around... Most L/S/C's are the racists and the NIMBYs, not most "conservatives".

Sooner8th
4/24/2014, 07:15 PM
You should have yourself check for Rabies, with all the foaming at the mouth and stuff.

I don't care about "the South" in the way you deem it... But there is a rift, it is getting bigger, and it is between the do-nothings but breathe and collect a check and the people who work and fend for themselves.

Nothing racist about it, it is all fiscal...but the Leftist/Socialists/Communists LOVE to throw the R-card around... Most L/S/C's are the racists and the NIMBYs, not most "conservatives".

AGAIN - who is keeping track of the color of the "subjects" that the president and the "liberal" media comment on. Not me................

And who has their panties in a twist about this, I'm not the one foaming.

Turd_Ferguson
4/24/2014, 07:22 PM
AGAIN - who is keeping track of the color of the "subjects" that the president and the "liberal" media comments on. Not me................

And who has the panties in a twist about, I'm not the one foaming.

Yes you are, you racist ****!

Sooner8th
4/24/2014, 07:26 PM
Yes you are, you racist ****!

How exactily am I a racist and the people who are keeping track of the color of the "subjects" aren't.

I VAPORIZED all of the ignorant arguements on this thread, so all you got is name calling.

You dumbass ****

8timechamps
4/24/2014, 08:09 PM
I VAPORIZED all of the ignorant arguements on this thread, so all you got is name calling.

Hahaha. You're a legend in your own mind.

Turd_Ferguson
4/24/2014, 08:33 PM
I VAPORIZED all of the pubes on my boyfriends cack.

DAMN!

TheHumanAlphabet
4/24/2014, 09:04 PM
8th is a really good troll...whoever is handling him must be laughing out loud while typing his responses...

Sooner8th
4/24/2014, 10:03 PM
I'm an ignorant redneck.!

That is fun.

olevetonahill
4/24/2014, 10:17 PM
Does this clown not remind you of LAS? Hey 8th have you ever made a 1000 yard shot?

Sooner in Tampa
4/25/2014, 06:47 AM
Does this clown not remind you of LAS? Hey 8th have you ever made a 1000 yard shot?

HAHAHAHA...a classic from the past

Sooner8th
4/28/2014, 07:17 PM

This was on today on AL SHARPTON. I can't get it to embed. Go to http://www.msnbc.com/politicsnation - latest videos fourth one.

POLITICSNATION 04/28/14
A time to end the violence
Rev. Sharpton weighs in on an upsetting story from Detroit, where a man was beaten for trying to come to the aid of a children, in what’s been called a hate crime.

Good enough?

Turd_Ferguson
4/28/2014, 08:10 PM
"come to the aid of a children"? Al must've wrote that himself.

8timechamps
4/28/2014, 09:03 PM
This was on today on AL SHARPTON. I can't get it to embed. Go to http://www.msnbc.com/politicsnation - latest videos fourth one.

POLITICSNATION 04/28/14
Rev. Sharpton weighs in on an upsetting story from Detroit, where a man was beaten for trying to come to the aid of a children, in what’s been called a hate crime.

Good enough?

How do you watch that clown? I'm being serious.

Every time I see Sharpton, it's like watching a Saturday Night Live skit. Who can watch that and actually walk away feeling informed?

Sooner8th
4/28/2014, 09:25 PM
How do you watch that clown? I'm being serious.

Every time I see Sharpton, it's like watching a Saturday Night Live skit. Who can watch that and actually walk away feeling informed?

It was on in the background while I was working from home. I'm not too much of a fan of his. I very rarely watch MSNBC once they got rid of Keith, but continue to keep joe in the morning. They really showed their true colors.

olevetonahill
4/28/2014, 11:20 PM

POLITICSNATION 04/28/14

Good enough?

It was on in the background while I was working from home. I'm not too much of a fan of his. I very rarely watch MSNBC once they got rid of Keith, but continue to keep joe in the morning. They really showed their true colors.

I swear to fu3ckin Gawd. You Must be most Ignorant SOB in the world!

olevetonahill
4/28/2014, 11:38 PM
Im an ignorant assed Troll. This is Fun.

Really

OU68
5/22/2014, 08:09 AM
Well, at least the guy survived.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-beaten-mob-released-hospital-article-1.1796854

OU68
6/20/2014, 01:41 PM
Why am I not surprised :mad::dispirited:
"Associated Press DETROIT (AP) - Three men pleaded guilty Thursday to assault in a mob attack on a motorist who accidentally struck a boy with his pickup truck in Detroit, capping a week of plea deals involving all five defendants in a case that raised questions about race and impulsive violence.
Prosecutors dropped attempted murder charges as part of the deals entered in Wayne County court. The maximum penalty is 10 years in prison, although the sentences likely will be much lower.

Steve Utash, a 54-year-old tree trimmer from Macomb County, was severely beaten after he quickly got out of his pickup to check on the 10-year-old boy who had darted in front of his vehicle on April 2.

Utash, who is white, spent several days in a coma and six weeks in hospitals before being released in May. His attackers are black. One of them, a 17-year-old, was charged with ethnic intimidation as part of the attack, although that count was dropped."

TheHumanAlphabet
6/23/2014, 09:16 AM
Where are the Hate Crime charges? Oh wait, that only applies to whitey, but never to one of color... Why don't they change the name of the law to Whitey Hate Crime and real about it...

olevetonahill
6/23/2014, 09:46 AM
Where are the Hate Crime charges? Oh wait, that only applies to whitey, but never to one of color... Why don't they change the name of the law to Whitey Hate Crime and real about it...

Now now They did charge that one kid with ethnic intimidation But they dropped it so that Kinda sorta counts dont it?

Sooner8th
6/23/2014, 01:24 PM
Now now They did charge that one kid with ethnic intimidation But they dropped it so that Kinda sorta counts dont it?

This is total bull****. If those guys were white and the victim was black there would be outrage, protests. What really pisses me off is if these guys were found with a joint in their pocket, they would get a hell of a lot long sentence than what they are getting.

olevetonahill
6/23/2014, 02:56 PM
This is total bull****. If those guys were white and the victim was black there would be outrage, protests. What really pisses me off is if these guys were found with a joint in their pocket, they would get a hell of a lot long sentence than what they are getting.

Hey Matlock8 Some one stole yer password.

okie52
6/23/2014, 03:00 PM
Hey Matlock8 Some one stole yer password.

Heh heh...