4/13/2014, 06:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOnibNLWbqA&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOnibNLWbqA&feature=youtu.be

SoonerLB
4/13/2014, 07:12 PM
As always, good job Kyle, thanks again!

blacktop
4/13/2014, 10:42 PM
Thank you. One day I hope to see this game live. Thanks for the highlights.

dwarthog
4/14/2014, 07:31 AM
Thank you!

freshchris05
4/14/2014, 08:56 AM
That Lagrone kid looked like a lagrone *** man. Anyone know anything about this kid? Walkon?

freshchris05
4/14/2014, 08:59 AM
and Moneycutt.

EpicBoner
4/14/2014, 09:43 AM
Hello everyone,

New member here and proud OU alumn from Austin, TX!! Anyway, I heard in the Horn which is the ESPN radio for Austin that Trevor bombed and that Mayfield amazed in the Spring game. Anyone have thoughts on that? Also, they claim there was an injury in one of our starters that will have him out for the rest of the season. Anyone have any info on that?

olevetonahill
4/14/2014, 09:49 AM
Hello everyone,

New member here and proud OU alumn from Austin, TX!! Anyway, I heard in the Horn which is the ESPN radio for Austin that Trevor bombed and that Mayfield amazed in the Spring game. Anyone have thoughts on that? Also, they claim there was an injury in one of our starters that will have him out for the rest of the season. Anyone have any info on that?

No Major injuries, Wont say Mayfield Amazed, but he looked Good. Hell like I said Every QB looked good except TK.

SoonerMarkVA
4/14/2014, 10:17 AM
Mayfield looked very, very seasoned. I wish he were eligible this year as he'd make a backup you could depend on to step right in if needed.

PrideMom
4/14/2014, 11:04 AM
Thank you! I think OU is going to be awesome this year! I know we will beat Texas and Baylor, since Texas Tech doesn't know who will be QB, we should beat them in Lubbock, that is if the refs don't get in the way!! And the tough teams away are coming here...Kansas State and OSU.

picasso
4/14/2014, 11:13 AM
Hello everyone,

I'm sure the Horns are jizzin' their pants because TK didn't impress in a controlled, vanilla scrimmage against a defense that knew what he was going to do.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
4/14/2014, 11:26 AM
I'm sure the Horns are jizzin' their pants because TK didn't impress in a controlled, vanilla scrimmage against a defense that knew what he was going to do.

TK suffers from poor accuracy on a couple of types of throws - specifically seem routes and deep slants. What makes it odd is how crazy accurate he is on out routes and over the shoulder throws. It is like he is the polar opposite of Sam Bradford.

BoulderSooner79
4/14/2014, 01:33 PM
Hello everyone,

I haven't seen any report of season ending injuries. As you probably know, Stoops is not always forthcoming about injuries, so ingest with several grains of salt. The initial report on Grissom was missing 6 weeks due to MCL sprain. I read that as "at least 6 weeks" and I don't discount it as minor as Stoops comment might imply. Similarly, I doubt we'll get much info on players that were held out of the scrimmage for various levels of injury. Hopefully, we'll hear about all the players participating in summer workouts in a couple of months.

SoonerKnight
4/14/2014, 02:47 PM
No Major injuries, Wont say Mayfield Amazed, but he looked Good. Hell like I said Every QB looked good except TK.

Actually, I thought that TK was ok but the 1st team D was doing a fine job of playing to what they had seen for the last three weeks. I think it's too early to say TK not doing good.

olevetonahill
4/14/2014, 03:49 PM
Actually, I thought that TK was ok but the 1st team D was doing a fine job of playing to what they had seen for the last three weeks. I think it's too early to say TK not doing good.

The D was allsome. But several Passes were down low and in front or back
I hope hes hot as hell when the 1st game rolls around.