PDA

View Full Version : Harry Reid: Champion of the Poor And Down Trodden.

FaninAma
4/13/2014, 10:16 AM
http://www.infowars.com/feds-back-down-from-bundy-siege-after-infowars-expose-of-chinese-land-grab/

Actually he is the face of the Democrat Party's face of hypocrisy regarding corporate cronyism in DC.

Obama and Reid. What a combination. The question is will the country ever recover from their corruption and incompetence?

Turd_Ferguson
4/13/2014, 11:29 AM
This is one huge cluster ****. What little I have read and heard, the rancher does legally owe the government money for grazing rights. This article states that the BLM is going ahead with the sales of cattle they have herded up, but will give some of the money to the rancher?????? WTF?

I don't think this is over by a long shot. I bet after all the excitement quells down, there will be one or more entity's of the government that is going to see to it the rancher and his family will die completely broke.

Edit to add, after reading a little more I see that the rancher agrees he owes the grazing right fee's, but not to the Fed's. He say's it go's to the County.

Turd_Ferguson
4/13/2014, 11:39 AM
Hmmmm...

CARSON CITY, Nev. (AP) — A natural resource manager who grew up in Elko has been named director of the Bureau of Land Management.

The U.S. Senate voted 71-28 on Tuesday to confirm the appointment of Neil Kornze to the post.
Kornze was raised in Elko and is a former senior adviser to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid. He joined the BLM in 2011 and has been leading the agency as principal deputy director for the past year.
The BLM oversees more than 245 million acres of public lands nationwide, including about 48 million acres inNevada.

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2014/04/09/nevadan-named-blm-chief/

okiewaker
4/13/2014, 11:47 AM
Reid is going to let this die down but,,he will secure that piece of land! This rancher is a dead man walking. Prolly find him naked and dead lying next to a cactus in the desert in a few weeks. :eek:

8timechamps
4/13/2014, 09:13 PM
I've listened and read about this for the past week or so, and I've come to the conclusion that the rancher is in the wrong here. The land is federal land, so he does how the feds the money for grazing his cattle, and I believe the government has every right to pursue collection.

HOWEVER,

This has been a huge mess. Although the government technically has the right to pursue collection, that doesn't mean it's necessary. This could have been handled in a much better way, with little to no media involvement. I understand the position of the rancher though...this just stinks of Reid trying to put on his big boy pants, and it makes the government look like a bunch of thugs (not that they didn't already).

I may have missed something in this issue, but based on what I think I know, Reid was trying to show his balls but ended up getting them run over.

bluedogok
4/13/2014, 09:26 PM
The stories have been all over the place so I really don't know what the "truth" is, was the land federal land, state land or county land? I have seen it referred to it as all three. Was the land purchased or confiscated? It is just hard know know what is the real story although as usual the feds AND local law enforcement response was more of the over the top crap we have come to expect from some of the thugs with badges that affects all levels of law enforcement.

Sooner8th
4/14/2014, 10:14 AM
http://www.infowars.com/feds-back-down-from-bundy-siege-after-infowars-expose-of-chinese-land-grab/

Actually he is the face of the Democrat Party's face of hypocrisy regarding corporate cronyism in DC.

Obama and Reid. What a combination. The question is will the country ever recover from their corruption and incompetence?

Where do you find these websites at? This has NOTHING to do with Obama and Reid. Nor does it have anything to do with property rights or big government or any other rightwing conspiracy theory.

It is very simple, this guy stopped paying rent, grazing fees, on land he does not own, the federal government does. He stopped paying them in 1993. That means he owes all of US money. He has not been paying for TWENTY YEARS, but somehow this is about Obama and Reid? He thinks he shouldn't have to pay rent on land he is using but does not own. Everyone else pays grazing fees, why does he think he shouldn't? The cattle should be rounded up and confiscated, if that is not enough to cover his bill to the government, his property should be taken.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/nevada-rancher-cliven-bundy-the-citizens-of-america-got-my-cattle-back/

http://www.newsweek.com/us-officials-end-stand-nevada-rancher-cliven-bundy-246038

olevetonahill
4/14/2014, 10:49 AM
Heh
https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1.0-9/p296x100/1901303_510248852419649_1373420545885364249_n.jpg

OU68
4/14/2014, 11:29 AM
Haven't followed this, but it sounds like he could be on the wrong side:
"This is a matter of fairness and equity, and we remain disappointed that Cliven Bundy continues to not comply with the same laws that 16,000 public-lands ranchers do every year," Kornze said. "After 20 years and multiple court orders to remove the trespass cattle, Mr. Bundy owes the American taxpayers in excess of $1 million. The BLM will continue to work to resolve the matter administratively and judicially." - CBS

Sooner8th
4/14/2014, 12:32 PM
I cant believe how many dumbasses showed up armed to "protect" this thief. Interfering with a public official is a crime and they should be charged.

olevetonahill
4/14/2014, 12:38 PM
So yer sayin if You had your way we would STILL be a British Possession?
Yer Now a Loyalist Lib :soap:

Sooner8th
4/14/2014, 12:43 PM
So yer sayin if You had your way we would STILL be a British Possession?
Yer Now a Loyalist Lib :soap:

So incredibly stupid....................

olevetonahill
4/14/2014, 12:44 PM
So incredibly stupid....................

Dont be so hard on yerself!

Sooner8th
4/14/2014, 12:46 PM
Dont be so hard on yerself!

Thank you for proving it. Still in the second grade i see.

olevetonahill
4/14/2014, 12:50 PM
Thank you for proving it. Still in the second grade i see.

Work Hard boy an someday You may it this far!

Turd_Ferguson
4/14/2014, 12:58 PM
Is it just me, or does Cliven sound just like Yoda?

olevetonahill
4/14/2014, 01:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_XqdQjTflc

Sooner8th
4/14/2014, 02:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_XqdQjTflc

You believing that shows just how ignorant, stupid and gullible you really are.

BigTip
4/14/2014, 02:27 PM
I am not sure who is in the right. I would guess both sides are a little. I see government heavy handiness though.

The eye opener to me is how quickly the private citizen militias rallied to the cause. It shows that all these groups all over the country are just waiting for a matchstick.

FaninAma asks if we will ever recover from the corruption and incompetence of the Obama reign. I think it is going to be very hard. The members of these groups think they might have an answer.

I myself now see how populations in history gave up their freedoms. If you think your situation is hopeless, than you are willing to try anything to survive.

8timechamps
4/14/2014, 03:31 PM
I've never been too high on militias, but I respect the right for the formation of them. I thought, in this case, it was a little over zealous to have them there, but then I thought about it a little more and am actually okay with it...

I actually like the fact that they showed a little force here. If nothing else, it made Reid stop for a minute and rethink the matter. Had the citizens that showed up armed actually fired the first shot, that would have been deplorable. But, that didn't happen.

I don't have a problem with the occasional reminder to the government that we are a country FOR the people.

8timechamps
4/14/2014, 03:33 PM
I cant believe how many dumbasses showed up armed to "protect" this thief. Interfering with a public official is a crime and they should be charged.

Thief?

The world would be SO MUCH better without grass thieves!!!!11!!1one!!1

Sooner8th
4/14/2014, 03:35 PM
I am not sure who is in the right. I would guess both sides are a little. I see government heavy handiness though.

The eye opener to me is how quickly the private citizen militias rallied to the cause. It shows that all these groups all over the country are just waiting for a matchstick.

FaninAma asks if we will ever recover from the corruption and incompetence of the Obama reign. I think it is going to be very hard. The members of these groups think they might have an answer.

I myself now see how populations in history gave up their freedoms. If you think your situation is hopeless, than you are willing to try anything to survive.

You are not sure who is right? You guess both sides? Government heavy handiness?

http://geektrum.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/DoubleFacePalm.jpg

He has not paid for TWENTY YEARS. He is a freeloading TAKER. Everyone else pays these grazing fees, but he doesn't think he should have too? The "heavy handed government" has taken him to court repeatedly for years and he LOST every time. If this was some inner city "Cadillac welfare queen" you would be demanding the feds take everything they own. This have nothing to do with Obama or his supposed corruption and incompetence. Frankly, after eight years of bush, it takes a lot of nerve to say Obama is corrupt and incompetent.

olevetonahill
4/14/2014, 03:54 PM
Sooner8th = Moran!

OU68
4/14/2014, 04:33 PM
You are not sure who is right? You guess both sides? Government heavy handiness?

The "heavy handed government" has taken him to court repeatedly for years and he LOST every time. .

So why round up the cattle now? 20 years later?? Couldn't have anything to do with Reid's son and the Chinese company, could it???

FaninAma
4/14/2014, 04:35 PM
Sooner8, read the article, or better yet Google about Harry Reid and the Chinese and pick which ever damned source you would care to grace with your attention.

How about Reuters? Do you consider Reuters a right wing media site?
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/31/us-usa-china-reid-solar-idUSBRE87U06D20120831

Individuals that are so blinded by partisanship that they refuse to see or admit the corruption and incompetence of those they support are the most dangerous individuals in this country.

Sooner8th
4/14/2014, 05:05 PM
Sooner8, read the article, or better yet Google about Harry Reid and the Chinese and pick which ever damned source you would care to grace with your attention.

How about Reuters? Do you consider Reuters a right wing media site?
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/31/us-usa-china-reid-solar-idUSBRE87U06D20120831

Individuals that are so blinded by partisanship that they refuse to see or admit the corruption and incompetence of those they support are the most dangerous individuals in this country.

OK, i read it. What does this have to do with the topic at hand? It does not mention the land this guy has his cattle grazing on without paying for. How is bringing up the local energy company to buy the electric on a online chat corruption? Show me anything besides speculation and your own bias against democrats in that article.

"The senator has supported numerous clean energy projects in Nevada. Rory Reid cites energy as one of his specialty areas at the law firm.

The two Reids deny discussing the ENN project.

"I have never discussed the project with my father or his staff," said Rory Reid. Kristen Orthman, a spokeswoman for the senator, said he had not discussed the project with his son."

Sooner8th
4/14/2014, 05:10 PM
So why round up the cattle now? 20 years later?? Couldn't have anything to do with Reid's son and the Chinese company, could it???

Show me where it says the cattle are on the land that is being bought. From what I can find it is owned by the county. The land the guy is grazing his cattle on is FEDERAL lands.

olevetonahill
4/14/2014, 05:11 PM
Heres ya a Song maybe you can understand it if yer old enough mentally!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG8_9k-fcp8

olevetonahill
4/14/2014, 05:13 PM
Or this one mite suit ya better!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gR_CB8Mz9I

diverdog
4/14/2014, 05:33 PM
OK, i read it. What does this have to do with the topic at hand? It does not mention the land this guy has his cattle grazing on without paying for. How is bringing up the local energy company to buy the electric on a online chat corruption? Show me anything besides speculation and your own bias against democrats in that article.

"The senator has supported numerous clean energy projects in Nevada. Rory Reid cites energy as one of his specialty areas at the law firm.

"I have never discussed the project with my father or his staff," said Rory Reid. Kristen Orthman, a spokeswoman for the senator, said he had not discussed the project with his son."

i believe the BLM has the right to open up the grazing rights to the highest bidder and if this guy does not pay he should lose his lease.

ranchers should be upset because he has been given an unfair advantage by having the taxpayer pay for his grazing rights. My mom and dad did not get their rent check from a rancher and they booted his azz of their land and put a lien against the ranchers personal property. The BLM should do the same.

FaninAma
4/14/2014, 06:56 PM

I guess you didn't read this part of the article or was it just inconvenient to your partisan ideology?

However, Harry Reid stepped up again.
The Democrat recently used an online discussion related to his annual energy summit for an as-yet unsuccessful effort to pressure Nevada's largest power company, NV Energy, to sign up as ENN's first customer.
In the July 30 discussion, Reid said the project "would start tomorrow if NV Energy would purchase the power." The utility controls "95 percent of all of the electricity that is produced in Nevada and they should go along with this." Reid's online comments were first reported by the Las Vegas Review Journal.
The power company responded by saying it had exceeded its minimum renewable energy requirements both last year and this year, though it would consider buying power from ENN in the future. A spokesman for NV Energy declined to discuss the matter further.
Bryan, the head of the law firm, did not return repeated phone calls and emails.
An official with ENN in Langfang did not respond to emails.
In 2007, after a controversy over the number of lawmaker relatives engaged in lobbying, Congress passed the Honest Leadership and Open Government Act, sharply restricting the lobbying activities of close relatives of members of Congress.
The law only applies to registered lobbyists and Rory Reid is not registered as a federal lobbyist in Washington or a state lobbyist in Nevada, according to records in both jurisdictions.
[/b]

FaninAma
4/14/2014, 07:04 PM
i believe the BLM has the right to open up the grazing rights to the highest bidder and if this guy does not pay he should lose his lease.

ranchers should be upset because he has been given an unfair advantage by having the taxpayer pay for his grazing rights. My mom and dad did not get their rent check from a rancher and they booted his azz of their land and put a lien against the ranchers personal property. The BLM should do the same.

I agree but the Feds can't really push the issue because Harry Reid was caught with his hand in the pockets of the Chinese in a way so egregious that even the radical Democratic environmental base have sued Reid and his buddies over the project. So now the Feds will try to go after the ranchers out of the public eye through the corrupt federal courts. It will eventually come down to the executive branch of the federal government enforcing the courts' decisions.

The rule of law is a funny thing. The courts can issue edicts all day long but they still have to have the executive branch enforce it. Obama has provided the precedent for the executive branch to ignore the legislative and judicial branches. I don't think the Nevada state authorities are going to help the feds out in this case.

Sooner8th
4/14/2014, 07:55 PM
I guess you didn't read this part of the article or was it just inconvenient to your partisan ideology?

[/b]

You are laughable -

The Democrat recently used an online discussion related to his annual energy summit for an as-yet unsuccessful effort to pressure Nevada's largest power company, NV Energy, to sign up as ENN's first customer.
In the July 30 discussion, Reid said the project "would start tomorrow if NV Energy would purchase the power." The utility controls "95 percent of all of the electricity that is produced in Nevada and they should go along with this." Reid's online comments were first reported by the Las Vegas Review Journal.
The power company responded by saying it had exceeded its minimum renewable energy requirements both last year and this year, though it would consider buying power from ENN in the future. A spokesman for NV Energy declined to discuss the matter further.

Is this your proof? An online discussion? LAUGHABLE.

AGAIN - your own article refutes your point.

The power company responded by saying it had exceeded its minimum renewable energy requirements both last year and this year, though it would consider buying power from ENN in the future.

Harry Reid is the worlds worst corrupt official, going on a online discussion to pressure a power company to buy electric. The article it's self says he has backed many of these projects.

Just read into things what you want.

Sooner8th
4/14/2014, 07:57 PM
I agree but the Feds can't really push the issue because Harry Reid was caught with his hand in the pockets of the Chinese in a way so egregious that even the radical Democratic environmental base have sued Reid and his buddies over the project. So now the Feds will try to go after the ranchers out of the public eye through the corrupt federal courts. It will eventually come down to the executive branch of the federal government enforcing the courts' decisions.

The rule of law is a funny thing. The courts can issue edicts all day long but they still have to have the executive branch enforce it. Obama has provided the precedent for the executive branch to ignore the legislative and judicial branches. I don't think the Nevada state authorities are going to help the feds out in this case.

AGAIN - show me where this is the same land as the cattle are on.

FaninAma
4/14/2014, 08:38 PM
I think the fact that you are bitterly trying to defend Harry Reid proves how willing you are to turn a blind eye to the corruption of the party you blindly follow like a good little soldier.

Defending the indefensible. But by all means, continue your interesting story of how clean and incorruptible Harry Reid is.

Sooner8th
4/14/2014, 08:51 PM
I think the fact that you are bitterly trying to
defend Harry Reid proves how willing you are
to turn a blind eye to the corruption of the party
you blindly follow like a good little soldier.

Defending the indefensible. But by all means,
continue your interesting story of how clean
and incorruptible Harry Reid is.

ONE MORE TIME - show me where the land that is being used by the rancher to illegally graze his cattle on is the land being bought for the wind power.

AGAIN - show me where saying on an ONLINE DISCUSSION forum that he thinks the power company should buy the electric generated by it is corrupt. It CLEARLY states in the article that Reid has backed many of these projects. You just ignored that didn't you? He is the worlds worst corrupt official - putting his corruption online for everyone to see. YOU ARE LAUGHABLE.

I am sure you didn't vote for bush after billions of dollars in no-bid contracts went to Cheney's old company and after it came out that after katrina big bush donors out of florida got clean up contracts that were two and three times higher than the local bidders.

olevetonahill
4/15/2014, 01:49 AM
You believing that shows just how ignorant, stupid and gullible you really are.

Now that you have thoroughly shown yer Azs on this subject, Where did I say "I believed " this Vid I simply posted it and made NO comment.

How ever you Have to admit the truth of it simply because the Feds did with draw and Leave.

The Prob That I see is the Feds change the rules the dude dint like the change and with held payment of the SMALL grazing fee. The Feds decided to make an example of him and The fed Judges placed a 200 dollar a day per head on him which is where the Over a Million owed comes from.

Thats Injustice.

Sooner8th
4/15/2014, 07:19 AM
Now that you have thoroughly shown yer Azs on this subject, Where did I say "I believed " this Vid I simply posted it and made NO comment.

How ever you Have to admit the truth of it simply because the Feds did with draw and Leave.

The Prob That I see is the Feds change the rules the dude dint like the change and with held payment of the SMALL grazing fee. The Feds decided to make an example of him and The fed Judges placed a 200 dollar a day per head on him which is where the Over a Million owed comes from.

Thats Injustice.

You post it you own it. Nice try, just like your favorite - I was only joking.

Show me where the Feds changed the rules the dude didn't like.

Then show me:

1. Where landlords don't have the right to change the "rules".

2. Where he has the "right" to not pay because he doesn't like the rule change.

Once again this is very simple. You are your ilk are looking for something, anything to beat up this administration. This started TWENTY YEARS ago when he stopped paying rent in the form of grazing fees. You use the land, you pay rent, it is very simple. As for "injustice" when the courts put a $200 a day per head on him, why didn't he just move the cattle off it? It was because he thinks he should be able to use the land for free. He is a freeloader plain and simple.

olevetonahill
4/15/2014, 07:24 AM
You post it you own it. Nice try, just like your favorite - I was only joking.

Show me where the Feds changed the rules the dude didn't like.

Then show me:

1. Where landlords don't have the right to change the "rules".

2. Where he has the "right" to not pay because he doesn't like the rule change.

Once again this is very simple. You are your ilk are looking for something, anything to beat up this administration. This started TWENTY YEARS ago when he stopped paying rent in the form of grazing fees. You use the land, you pay rent, it is very simple. As for "injustice" when the courts put a $200 a day per head on him, why didn't he just move the cattle off it? It was because he thinks he should be able to use the land for free. He is a freeloader plain and simple.

I never have said I was only Joking Ya dork. Plus you Keep demanding folk SHOW you, **** off dip ****.

After every time I respond to you I feel like I need to step out side and scrape the dog Poop off my shoes

okie52
4/15/2014, 10:36 AM
Where do you find these websites at? This has NOTHING to do with Obama and Reid. Nor does it have anything to do with property rights or big government or any other rightwing conspiracy theory.

It is very simple, this guy stopped paying rent, grazing fees, on land he does not own, the federal government does. He stopped paying them in 1993. That means he owes all of US money. He has not been paying for TWENTY YEARS, but somehow this is about Obama and Reid? He thinks he shouldn't have to pay rent on land he is using but does not own. Everyone else pays grazing fees, why does he think he shouldn't? The cattle should be rounded up and confiscated, if that is not enough to cover his bill to the government, his property should be taken.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/nevada-rancher-cliven-bundy-the-citizens-of-america-got-my-cattle-back/

http://www.newsweek.com/us-officials-end-stand-nevada-rancher-cliven-bundy-246038

If only the feds were as tenacious about protecting our borders....

Bourbon St Sooner
4/15/2014, 12:47 PM
Two months after Harry Reid's China trip, Lionel Sawyer registered ENN Mohave Energy LLC as an American subsidiary of the Chinese company. The firm negotiated with the county to buy the land rather than lease it, as the county's staff had recommended.

I can't understand why you guys are so suspicious. Two month's after ole Harry's China trip this Chinese company creates an American subsidiary and ole Harry's son start cashing paychecks from them. It all seems on the up and up to me.

And Ray Nagin had no idea how his son's granite company got those contracts from Home Depot, when HD was trying to open a store in the city. I believe it #deafdumbblind

TheHumanAlphabet
4/15/2014, 02:09 PM
Lets see? The Commie cares more for the ChiComs than Americans. He is set to enrich himself and his son with the land deal with the ChiComs. It is only pulled back when it becomes public about his land grab... He is a tool, a DWE (d*ck with ears) and a disgrace to American citizens and the Mormon faith...

Sooner8th
4/15/2014, 03:45 PM
I never have said I was only Joking Ya dork. Plus you Keep demanding folk SHOW you, **** off dip ****.

After every time I respond to you I feel like I need to step out side and scrape the dog Poop off my shoes

Go **** yourself you arrogant, ignorant *******. All you have are insults and name calling. You CAN'T produce facts to back up your ignorant positions, because there are none. I never said you were joking about this, dumbass. I said - just like when you say - I'm only joking. You use them when you say something stupid you can't backup. See the difference? Or does your third graded ability to comprehend keep you from understanding?

olevetonahill
4/15/2014, 04:05 PM
Go **** yourself you arrogant, ignorant *******. All you have are insults and name calling. You CAN'T produce facts to back up your ignorant positions, because there are none. I never said you were joking about this, dumbass. I said - just like when you say - I'm only joking. You use them when you say something stupid you can't backup. See the difference? Or does your third graded ability to comprehend keep you from understanding?

There again Dingle berry I have Never really stated a Position one way or the Other on this Or very many other subjects simply because it is stupid to argue with folks we dont Know on an anonymous message board. Thos that I will explain things to are those who I have met or spent a Lot of years on the board with.

Now as to This statement
I said - just like when you say - I'm only joking.

Show me again where I have ever said Oh I was Only joking. Yup I insult you well maybe in your case its Not an insult but a compliment. You have NO idea of My Education or experience. So Keep on being an ignorant asz!

olevetonahill
4/15/2014, 04:08 PM
Oh and I aint an Arrogant *******. Ill have you know Im a Smartassed *******. As for the Ignorant part Ya got me there , I prefer to be Ignorant than to Be STUPID like you.:friendly_wink:

Turd_Ferguson
4/15/2014, 05:24 PM
If only the feds were as tenacious about protecting our borders....

Or going after others that owe even more money to the FED's...

Sooner8th
4/15/2014, 06:28 PM
Or going after others that owe even more money to the FED's...

It seems they have....................

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/24545747/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/sharpton-owes-nearly-million-back-taxes/#.U02-FfldWT8

Turd_Ferguson
4/15/2014, 06:59 PM
It seems they have....................

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/24545747/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/sharpton-owes-nearly-million-back-taxes/#.U02-FfldWT8

Must not have done much good. It's up to 2.6M now.

Sooner8th
4/15/2014, 07:11 PM
Must not have done much good. It's up to 2.6M now.

2.6 was a couple of years ago, it 1.9 now. From what I can tell, that is from his organization. I can't find anything on his personal tax debt still being owed or paid off.

Sooner8th
4/15/2014, 07:27 PM
You guys really picked a dozy to back.

Women ‘need to be the first ones shot’ by feds in Bundy Ranch standoff

“We were actually strategizing to put all the women up at the front,” he recalled. “If they are going to start shooting, it’s going to be women that are going to be televised all across the world getting shot by these rogue federal officers.”

“It was a tactical plot that I was trying to get them to use,” Mack said. “If they’re going to start killing people, I’m sorry, but to show the world how ruthless these people are, women needed to be the first ones shot.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/04/15/former-sheriff-women-need-to-be-the-first-ones-shot-by-feds-in-bundy-ranch-standoff/

Good work boys...........real men you're backing.

olevetonahill
4/15/2014, 08:10 PM

“We were actually strategizing to put all the women up at the front,” he recalled. “If they are going to start shooting, it’s going to be women that are going to be televised all across the world getting shot by these rogue federal officers.”

“It was a tactical plot that I was trying to get them to use,” Mack said. “If they’re going to start killing people, I’m sorry, but to show the world how ruthless these people are, women needed to be the first ones shot.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/04/15/former-sheriff-women-need-to-be-the-first-ones-shot-by-feds-in-bundy-ranch-standoff/

Again Dog Poop Moran. Who in Hell has Backed these Folk? Most here have made a simple statement that the Feds are F Upped on this deal . The level headed ones of us say BOTH sides are wrong. Now go back to yer Lib Onion and read all ya want .

Its Idiots Like YOU who will start the Civil war!

Sooner8th
4/15/2014, 08:14 PM
Again Dog Poop Moran. Who in Hell has Backed these Folk? Most here have made a simple statement that the Feds are F Upped on this deal . The level headed ones of us say BOTH sides are wrong. Now go back to yer Lib Onion and read all ya want .

Its Idiots Like YOU who will start the Civil war!

HAHAHAHAHAHA good choice.........keep backing the tea party guy.....................a real man

olevetonahill
4/15/2014, 08:17 PM

Oh and WHERE do you find these Links? Ya ****in Moran!

Sooner8th
4/15/2014, 08:19 PM
I've never been too high on militias, but I respect the right for the formation of them. I thought, in this case, it was a little over zealous to have them there, but then I thought about it a little more and am actually okay with it...

I actually like the fact that they showed a little force here. If nothing else, it made Reid stop for a minute and rethink the matter. Had the citizens that showed up armed actually fired the first shot, that would have been deplorable. But, that didn't happen.

I don't have a problem with the occasional reminder to the government that we are a country FOR the people.

here for one...wasn't hard to find one

Sooner8th
4/15/2014, 08:19 PM
Oh and WHERE do you find these Links? Ya ****in Moran!

A simple google search, you dumbass.

olevetonahill
4/16/2014, 09:13 AM
A simple google search, you dumbass.

So yer sayin ANYTHING i find thru google is spot on? Allsome .

FaninAma
4/16/2014, 04:06 PM
Communities that turn a blind eye to the corruption and incompetence of the politicians they elect end up like Detroit.

Detroit....the poster city of the great progressive experiment.

olevetonahill
4/16/2014, 04:23 PM
Communities that turnn a blind eye to the corruption and incompetence by the politicians they elect end up like Detroit.

Detroit....the poster city of the great progressive experiment.

Detroit =what America is becoming.

Soonerjeepman
4/16/2014, 05:39 PM
every time I watch Revolution....I just think...it won't take much. We won't have the scifi part...little nano's...but as far as separate parts of the country running themselves.

FaninAma
4/17/2014, 10:42 AM

Did anybody else find this post very ironic and, at the same time, very funny? Pot, kettle, etc.

Sooner8th
4/17/2014, 10:52 AM
Did anybody else find this post very ironic and, at the same time, very funny? Pot, kettle, etc.

Simply returning fire. He insulted me from the first posts he responded to my posts. I'm not some spineless, whiny liberal who is going to ask nicely that you respect my opinions. I'm a red meat eating, beer drinking, college football loving LIBERAL and goddamn proud of it. And as gator says:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfyqka2TC48

olevetonahill
4/17/2014, 11:24 AM

Thats Just his way of sayin he Loves me.

olevetonahill
4/17/2014, 11:25 AM
Simply returning fire. He insulted me from the first posts he responded to my posts. I'm not some spineless, whiny liberal who is going to ask nicely that you respect my opinions. I'm a red meat eating, beer drinking, college football loving LIBERAL and goddamn proud of it. And as gator says:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfyqka2TC48

I love it when you Talk dirty.

8timechamps
4/17/2014, 04:07 PM
"Gator needs some walkin' around money!"

Sooner8th
4/17/2014, 04:17 PM
it wants to buy some shoes