PDA

View Full Version : Holder playing race card...big surprise...lol

Soonerjeepman
4/10/2014, 12:05 PM
Was grilled by a senator to give the documents they've been asking for for YEARS...

Good video.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3452009876001/eric-holder-plays-the-race-card/?intcmp=obnetwork#sp=show-clips

badger
4/10/2014, 12:15 PM
Some day soon, there's going to be an Oklahoma senator fulfilling that same role that the South Carolina senator did... calling the race-carding Democratic leaders on their bullcrap. And then the race-carders won't be able to pull the same race card on them for obvious reasons.

Or at least, that's how I plan to vote at the moment.

OU68
4/10/2014, 12:53 PM
Years from now it will finally be admitted that this was one of the worst, most corrupt administrations in history. Of course, it will have been Bush's fault.

badger
4/10/2014, 02:44 PM
Years from now it will finally be admitted that this was one of the worst, most corrupt administrations in history. Of course, it will have been Bush's fault.

I wonder what people thought of Warren Harding when he was in office.

OU68
4/10/2014, 03:38 PM
Heh, I'm not THAT old!!

FaninAma
4/11/2014, 09:17 AM
So how many cards are in the Democrat's deck?

The race card.
The sex card.
The homophobe card.
The bigot card(in case the race card doesn't cover the person they disagree with.)
The wealth card

hawaii 5-0
4/11/2014, 05:45 PM
I wish Obama would request legislation enabling unlimited term limits across the board. (where's the 'wink' emoticon?)

5-0

FaninAma
4/13/2014, 10:10 AM
I wish Obama would request legislation enabling unlimited term limits across the board. (where's the 'wink' emoticon?)

5-0
I wish he would, too. I predict he will run for the Senate again after he leaves the White House because all he is really good at is campaigning. That's all he has done his entire adult life outside of his dope-smoking, cocaine-snorting college days.

badger
4/14/2014, 12:33 PM
I wish he would, too. I predict he will run for the Senate again after he leaves the White House because all he is really good at is campaigning. That's all he has done his entire adult life outside of his dope-smoking, cocaine-snorting college days.

Meh, ex-presidents tend to write books, charge 6-7 figure speaking fees and go on tour promoting themselves and their party's candidates if they don't want to gracefully retire. it's a much cushier job than being a senator