PDA

View Full Version : I Am White Therefore I Am A Racist

FaninAma
4/1/2014, 12:02 PM
At least according to the strident race baiters in the progressive party.

www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/03/31/White-Privilege-Conference-Whites-Are-Never-Cured-from-Racism

i am so ashamed. :D

badger
4/1/2014, 12:12 PM
Well as soon as we all admit that we are the way we are and there's nothing we can do about... we'll do nothing about it and accept that fact that we are racists and continue to be racists, except without feeling guilty, because after all, there's nothing we can do. It is what it is.

who is working toward her Ph. D. in critical whiteness studies at Brock University in Ontario, Canada

heh heh canada

TheHumanAlphabet
4/1/2014, 12:39 PM
I don't know what this "white privilege" is. I never had "privilege" and certainly was never handed anything to me... Just some made up crap to make "white" people think they need to give something up and feel guilty about.

FaninAma
4/1/2014, 02:54 PM
Playing the race card over and over and over again is just one of the garbage tactics a group of leftist power-seeking politicians and those who benefit from their policies use to mainatin their power base. It works well on weak-minded, unintelligent simps and those suffering from an over-abundance of white guilt or those who simply dislike white people and want their hatred sanctioned.

Soonerjeepman
4/1/2014, 03:18 PM
it's very sad...the state of it all. I teach my kids to be proud of who they are...yes even their heritage. It's funny, EVERYONE but Euro-Americans who are 3rd or more generations removed from their country can celebrate their ethnicity....MY ethnicity is USA...I celebrate that~

badger
4/1/2014, 03:23 PM
Playing the race card over and over and over again is just one of the garbage tactics

Yeah. Sympathy isn't respect.

Hypothetically, let's say that someone is offended by my whiteness or inherent race-nicity. Why should I have to change if someone else is the one with the problem? Especially since someone pursuing a Ph.D. in... what was it again?!

critical whiteness studies at Brock University in Ontario, Canada

Right... in that... if an expert in the field says that there's nothing I can do and that I'm the way I am no matter what.

olevetonahill
4/1/2014, 03:36 PM
critical whiteness studies at Brock University in Ontario, Canada
WTF?????

badger
4/1/2014, 03:46 PM
WTF?????

If anyone knows what it is to be critically white, it's Canada :P

FaninAma
4/9/2014, 10:11 AM
I guess if Hammerin' Hank says it is true it must be true. LOL

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2014/04/09/hank-aaron-compares-republicans-that-oppose-obama-to-kkk/

The term racist has been so abused and cheapened by the left that it carries no meaning in this country. People who are afraid to be called racists by those they disagree with are cowards and unworthy of leadership positions. The same goes for the use of the term homophobe.

OU68
4/9/2014, 10:22 AM
From that article: “Sure, this country has a black president, but when you look at a black president, President Obama is left with his foot stuck in the mud from all of the Republicans with the way he’s treated,” Uh, no, we have a mulatto president.

OU68
4/9/2014, 10:25 AM
And I despise the white half as much as the black half!

badger
4/9/2014, 10:52 AM
I guess if Hammerin' Hank says it is true it must be true. LOL

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2014/04/09/hank-aaron-compares-republicans-that-oppose-obama-to-kkk/

The term racist has been so abused and cheapened by the left that it carries no meaning in this country. People who are afraid to be called racists by those they disagree with are cowards and unworthy of leadership positions. The same goes for the use of the term homophobe.

Plus, unless I'm mistaken, the KKK was a Democratic Party thing back during Hank Aaron's homerun hitting days

olevetonahill
4/9/2014, 11:21 AM
I aint Racist, I just hate Arseholes of all colors.

FaninAma
4/9/2014, 01:13 PM
Plus, unless I'm mistaken, the KKK was a Democratic Party thing back during Hank Aaron's homerun hitting days
And way more Republicans voted for Civil Rights legislation in the 60's than Democrats.

Of course blacks will continue to be marginalized in this country as long as they accept the status quo of remaining on the Democrats' entitlement reservation.

olevetonahill
4/9/2014, 01:51 PM
And way more Republicans voted for Civil Rights legislation in the 60's than Democrats.

Of course blacks will continue to be marginalized in this country as long as they accept the status quo of remaining on the Democrats' entitlement reservation.

The dems figured out how enslave the Poor of all colors.

diverdog
4/9/2014, 03:35 PM

That is until all those southern dems flipped to being Republican. It was not tea bagger Republicans who voted for civil rights. So quit taking credit for it.

Turd_Ferguson
4/9/2014, 05:53 PM
That is until all those southern dems flipped to being Republican. It was not tea bagger Republicans who voted for civil rights. So quit taking credit for it.

Can you even type the word tea bagger with out feeling like a prick?

FaninAma
4/9/2014, 06:05 PM
Can you even type the word tea bagger with out feeling like a prick?
Watch out now, Diverdog votes for the progressive party so I am sure he is a victim of some type and you may be guilty of bigotry, racism, sexism, homophobia or some other right wing crime by asking him that question.

the current Democratic party is a party of victims voted for by lots and lots of other helpless victims. The US is a nation of victims.

diverdog
4/10/2014, 05:54 AM
Watch out now, Diverdog votes for the progressive party so I am sure he is a victim of some type and you may be guilty of bigotry, racism, sexism, homophobia or some other right wing crime by asking him that question.

the current Democratic party is a party of victims voted for by lots and lots of other helpless victims. The US is a nation of victims.

First off I did not call anyone a racist or a bigot. Secondly the point I am making is that the Republican Party is now the old Southern Democratic Party and that is an absolute fact and it goes back to Nixon. Third the moderate fiscally conservative Republicans who do not march with a bible in their hand have been purged by the Republican Party. They were northern Republicans from the rust belt and NE who fought for civil rights.

I was a registered Republican most of my life. Now I registered unaffiliated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

As for the article that started this thread I detest everything about it. Blacks have far more problems to deal with in their community than the perceived racist in the white community.

Soonerjeepman
4/10/2014, 11:46 AM
And I despise the white half as much as the black half!

yup~

FaninAma
4/10/2014, 05:43 PM
First off I did not call anyone a racist or a bigot. Secondly the point I am making is that the Republican Party is now the old Southern Democratic Party and that is an absolute fact and it goes back to Nixon. Third the moderate fiscally conservative Republicans who do not march with a bible in their hand have been purged by the Republican Party. They were northern Republicans from the rust belt and NE who fought for civil rights.

I was a registered Republican most of my life. Now I registered unaffiliated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

As for the article that started this thread I detest everything about it. Blacks have far more problems to deal with in their community than the perceived racist in the white community.

Diver, there is one reason and one reason only to vote for the Democrats. You feel that you are a victim and you need a gargantuan, all-powerful central government to punish those you feel are victimizing you. It is the only reason.

diverdog
4/10/2014, 07:55 PM
Diver, there is one reason and one reason only to vote for the Democrats. You feel that you are a victim and you need a gargantuan, all-powerful central government to punish those you feel are victimizing you. It is the only reason.

Tell me when the Republicans have ever shrunk the size and scope of the government. Both parties are equally entrenched with big government.

FaninAma
4/11/2014, 09:12 AM
Tell me when the Republicans have ever shrunk the size and scope of the government. Both parties are equally entrenched with big government.

You are absolutely correct about mainstream Republicans but I have not supported them since I voted for Bush in 2000. How many times have you voted for a Democratic candidate in that time frame? I don't even vote for the GOP Congressman from my district, Tom Cole. He is a big government, pro-NSA progressive in sheep's clothing. Not to mention that he is in the hip pocket of the Chickasaw tribe. I just leave that part of my ballot unmarked.

Why do poor people vote for Democrats? They support Wall Street fat cats every bit as much as the mainstream GOP does. The only reason is that they buy into the rhetoric about victimization and think the Democrats are really trying to help them. In other words, they are stupid.

Anyway, back on topic. Here is an example of white guilt carried to extreme.
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/04/10/MSNBC-Guest-Talks-of-Being-Disabled-When-She-Realized-She-Was-White

OU68
4/11/2014, 09:40 AM
I can hear it now - "If we could just put all those damn white people on a boat and send them back to Europe, this could be a great country again!".

badger
4/11/2014, 09:52 AM
Why do poor people vote for Democrats?
It might be family and community pressure as well. Why am I a registered Republican? Many reasons, but the biggest reasons are that my family is Republican, and in order to vote in primaries (which usually determine the winner) in Oklahoma you need to be registered Republican or Democrat, and Democrat elections are hardly ever contested here.

They support Wall Street fat cats every bit as much as the mainstream GOP does.
The proof is in Dow Jones, oil prices, etc. during the past several years, as well as the growing gap between the dreaded "One Percent" and the occupy everywhere's "99 percent."

The only reason is that they buy into the rhetoric about victimization and think the Democrats are really trying to help them. In other words, they are stupid.
We are all stupid if we think politicians will help us. :) At least term limits here in Oklahoma will protect us from ourselves???

Soonerjeepman
4/11/2014, 12:01 PM
My grandpa was a farmer, big democrat...in the oldin days. So was my fiance's dad, big farmer, big democrat. Unfortunately that was when the dem's were for the "working man"...now they are for the non-working man and wanting supply him with everything....neither would be voting dem today!

I will add, I think MOST of both parities are in bed with each other....why else would term limits NOT be voted on...they BOTH don't want them.

8timechamps
4/11/2014, 09:16 PM
Neither party are what they were 20 years ago.

My parents and grandparents lived by the "tow the party line" mantra when they voted, I do not. I do agree with Fanin about why poor vote Democrat, they are sold a bill of goods. That's one thing the Democrats have done well...sell the poor voters.

Turd_Ferguson
4/11/2014, 09:42 PM
A few years ago, I was driving through Arkysaw and came up on some old blue hair that had a bumper sticker that read "Arkansas Democrat, Always Have Been and Always Will Be".

I'd say that's one part of the problem right there.

FaninAma
4/13/2014, 10:05 AM
A few years ago, I was driving through Arkysaw and came up on some old blue hair that had a bumper sticker that read "Arkansas Democrat, Always Have Been and Always Will Be".

I'd say that's one part of the problem right there.

My Grandfather was the same way. I told him he didn't even realize what issues he was supporting. He was a railroad union man and that is all he cared about which sums up the Democratic party. They have been hugely successful at cobbling together a coalition of one-issue interest groups even when a lot of those group's interests are diametrically opposed to the interests of other groups in the coalition.

DBrown
4/17/2014, 11:39 PM
Government of the lobbyists,for the lobbyists,by the lobbyists!

Sooner8th
4/18/2014, 07:59 AM
My Grandfather was the same way. I told him he didn't even realize what issues he was supporting. He was a railroad union man and that is all he cared about which sums up the Democratic party. They have been hugely successful at cobbling together a coalition of one-issue interest groups even when a lot of those group's interests are diametrically opposed to the interests of other groups in the coalition.

So you don't see any parallels with with anti-choice republican voters?

okie52
4/18/2014, 11:22 AM
So you don't see any parallels with with anti-choice republican voters?

Name the last pro life dem nominee for prez

Sooner8th
4/18/2014, 02:53 PM
Name the last pro life dem nominee for prez

He was talking about coalitions of one-issue interest groups. Anti-choice is the single largest one-issue group in the country.

FaninAma
4/18/2014, 06:08 PM
He was talking about coalitions of one-issue interest groups. Anti-choice is the single largest one-issue group in the country.

Those concerned about the economy and jobs actually constitutes the largest single issue group of voters. The others aren't even close.

okie52
4/19/2014, 08:43 AM

And its an issue that has hovered 50% for and/or against for decades.

Anti-choice, pro life, pro abortion, pro choice....I just love how the issue is labeled by the different sides.

Soonerjeepman
4/19/2014, 09:22 AM

Believe it or not I'm "pro-choice"....

98% of the time SOMEONE had a choice...no sex, condom, birth control pill....THERE is your choice.

(not to make this thread another abortion thread....BUT abortion was and is a inner city, against the black movement...supported by dems)

BigTip
4/19/2014, 09:47 AM
Those concerned about the economy and jobs actually constitutes the largest single issue group of voters. The others aren't even close.
Yes.
"People vote their pocket books" is an old axiom for a reason.