PDA

View Full Version : LJ Moore no long with Football team...

OU_Sooners75
2/24/2014, 12:17 PM
What a shame. Seems like a mutual agreement here. A lot of people think he is homesick.

I wish the kid luck. Hopefully he can get what he is looking for.

starclassic tama
2/24/2014, 12:19 PM
That sucks. I know the coaches were high on him, he played some last season. I guess Stanvon Taylor and Dakota Austin are going to be relied on even more now

SoonerofAlabama
2/24/2014, 04:39 PM
LJ No Moore?

sooneron
2/24/2014, 05:39 PM
Never Moore.

olevetonahill
2/24/2014, 07:11 PM
Has any reason been said?

SoonerofAlabama
2/24/2014, 07:20 PM
Has any reason been said?

Supposedly he wants to be closer to home.

olevetonahill
2/24/2014, 07:44 PM
Supposedly he wants to be closer to home.

Heh when i was 18 an 19 I wanted to be closer to Home, Stead I was 10,000 miles away.:D

8timechamps
2/24/2014, 08:12 PM
Weird deal. "Sources" are saying that he's homesick, and wants to play closer to home. He's already been through the hardest part (his first full year in Norman). I always try to 'read between the lines', and while there could be nothing more to this than a kid being homesick, I have to wonder if Stavon Taylor is just that much better than Moore, and he knew he couldn't move up the depth chart? Taylor is very good, and will be tough to beat out at his spot (I think Cortez Johnson is probably the next guy, and I'm not sure Taylor hasn't surpassed him already).

Best of luck to Moore. I'm sure he'll find a home quickly.

Hopefully, Byrd and Quick can keep each other from being "homesick" too.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
2/25/2014, 11:19 AM
Can someone resurrect this thread if he shows up somewhere. I'm keeping track of what they do after they leave.

8timechamps
2/25/2014, 06:45 PM
Can someone resurrect this thread if he shows up somewhere. I'm keeping track of what they do after they leave.

Good idea. It'll be interesting.

oupride
2/26/2014, 07:24 AM
Weird deal. "Sources" are saying that he's homesick, and wants to play closer to home. He's already been through the hardest part (his first full year in Norman). I always try to 'read between the lines', and while there could be nothing more to this than a kid being homesick, I have to wonder if Stavon Taylor is just that much better than Moore, and he knew he couldn't move up the depth chart? Taylor is very good, and will be tough to beat out at his spot (I think Cortez Johnson is probably the next guy, and I'm not sure Taylor hasn't surpassed him already).

Best of luck to Moore. I'm sure he'll find a home quickly.

Hopefully, Byrd and Quick can keep each other from being "homesick" too.

You could be right. Thanks.

PrideMom
2/26/2014, 11:40 AM
Usually it is grades......