PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING BAD FANS: New spin-off announced in novermber 2014

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/20/2014, 03:07 PM
The Better Call Saul show is apparently now a reality. It's a prequel to Breaking Bad, and it will be on AMC:

http://www.deadline.com/2014/01/jonathan-banks-better-call-saul-casting-mike-ehrmantraut/

8timechamps
2/20/2014, 03:56 PM
Honestly, I'm not setting my expectations too high for this one. I think Breaking Bad was one of the best shows of all time (the best I've ever watched), and I hope they don't try to keep it alive through this show.

I'm definitely going to watch it, and maybe it will surpass my expectations.

2/20/2014, 04:11 PM
Honestly, I'm not setting my expectations too high for this one. I think Breaking Bad was one of the best shows of all time (the best I've ever watched), and I hope they don't try to keep it alive through this show.

I'm definitely going to watch it, and maybe it will surpass my expectations.I know, right? It will be interesting to see what kind of schtick this will be. Hope for good, of course.

Blue
2/21/2014, 12:48 AM
If Odenkirk is writing it will atleast be funny.

SanJoaquinSooner
2/21/2014, 10:14 AM
I have high expectations.

Jacie
2/28/2014, 10:18 AM
Reality check.

Walter White was a unique character in a television series.

Over the seasons we watched him evolve, always believing we knew his motivations only to be surprised again and again as his character delved further into a dark side that both horrified and fascinated, even knowing there could be no good ending for him, no redemption.

No way they can recreate that.

2/28/2014, 05:37 PM
Reality check.

Walter White was a unique character in a television series.

Over the seasons we watched him evolve, always believing we knew his motivations only to be surprised again and again as his character delved further into a dark side that both horrified and fascinated, even knowing there could be no good ending for him, no redemption.

No way they can recreate that.Hey, it's about Saul and Mike, and I presume Gus. Gotta be some meth bullsh*t going on, somehow.

GDC
2/28/2014, 11:40 PM
Apparently Jesse will be in it too.

http://www.eonline.com/news/516164/aaron-paul-and-bryan-cranston-may-appear-in-multiple-episodes-of-breaking-bad-spinoff-better-call-saul

CK Sooner
3/17/2014, 09:54 PM
yess

Dallasbabe
3/18/2014, 03:39 PM
i need someone to break me off something. bad