PDA

View Full Version : Should we use a drone strike to take this Maggot out?

olevetonahill
2/11/2014, 06:31 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/us-suspect-possibly-targeted-drone-attack-091333349--politics.html;_ylt=AwrBTzo0BPpSVBQANhNXNyoA;_ylu=X 3oDMTB0NGQ5cDg3BHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDM zNF8x

I say YES in a Heart beat. He has forfeited his Constitutional protection Much the same way a Crazy Mother ****er thats holding Hostages in a Mall, Swat team Sniper gets a shot that ashole needs to go down!

rock on sooner
2/11/2014, 01:22 PM
Ummm no. Let the Administration dither about it. Give him a false
sense of security, whilst a covert op is in place, he's hunted down and
a piece of Barret justice is delivered....jus sayin....

OU_Sooners75
2/11/2014, 08:24 PM
I say yes. But likely won't happen with our current POS-POTUS.

rock on sooner
2/11/2014, 09:08 PM

Do ya know what Barret justice is?

rock on sooner
2/11/2014, 09:12 PM
Welp, spelt it wrong....Barrett 50 is the choice by many "deadly" fellers
about which our gov't don't talk.

olevetonahill
2/11/2014, 09:13 PM
Do ya know what Barret justice is?

Where this dude is Hiding out that aint feasible my friend.
The last time we killed a citizen like this the whole country came up in an uproar about No trial and all that shat. Now most want this Guy taken out.
I aint a fan of Obammy but hes damned if he do and Damned if he dont .
I say Knock him out any way we can .

rock on sooner
2/11/2014, 09:49 PM
Where this dude is Hiding out that aint feasible my friend.
The last time we killed a citizen like this the whole country came up in an uproar about No trial and all that shat. Now most want this Guy taken out.
I aint a fan of Obammy but hes damned if he do and Damned if he dont .
I say Knock him out any way we can .

Ya know, yer prolly right, but, just guessin here, if this dude has been on
the radar very long, just might be some stalking going on...I'm with ya on
taking the guy out and IDGAS about collateral damage. Big issue with the
powers that be (and you are spot on!) he can't win for losing. If it were me,
I'd have done it a long time ago and THEN told Congress, so they could all
step to the cameras and pontificate. You know, IDM, Dem or Pub, the person
in office rilly is "damned if he does and damned he if he doesn't". Helluva price
to pay to be in the job....

Tulsa_Fireman
2/11/2014, 10:43 PM
No. We have laws on the books for this and to abandon the law even for this disgusting turd is unacceptable.

Now if he were an accidental casualty in an effort to dispose of his associates, well, darn. He shouldn't associate with bad guys.

Curly Bill
2/12/2014, 03:04 AM
I'm not in favor of giving the feds anymore power than they already have, so no!

FaninAma
2/12/2014, 11:40 AM
No. It is a slippery slope to allow the Federal government to declare a citizen an enemy of the state and then act as judge, jury and executioner.

jkjsooner
2/12/2014, 02:29 PM

This seems to be a no-win situation. I can find threads on here where people wanted Obama impeached for a drone attack on a U.S. citizen.

This definitely is a controversial topic even among conservatives.

olevetonahill
2/12/2014, 02:57 PM
I'm not in favor of giving the feds anymore power than they already have, so no!

Curly I agree to a Point. But this guy has removed himself from the US and is under protection from a country that hates us. If there was any way to capture him and bring him to trial Id say that would be what we need to do. I liken this to a SWAT team having to take out a Badguy in a Hostage situation, Kill the Maggot to protect innocent lives.

This seems to be a no-win situation. I can find threads on here where people wanted Obama impeached for a drone attack on a U.S. citizen.

This definitely is a controversial topic even among conservatives.

Its controversial among ALL law abiding citizens Not just the Cons.

This guy is beyond reach of even our Military Sniper forces At least with out puttin them in harms way.

Curly Bill
2/12/2014, 07:20 PM
Curly I agree to a Point. But this guy has removed himself from the US and is under protection from a country that hates us. If there was any way to capture him and bring him to trial Id say that would be what we need to do. I liken this to a SWAT team having to take out a Badguy in a Hostage situation, Kill the Maggot to protect innocent lives.

So lets say that some ol Army veteran decides to remove himself from society at large, builds himself a house on a hill, all he wants to do is make a little juice, shoot his guns and keep gators & such. Lets say he has several guns, and some power-that-be, maybe someone in the BATF decides that this ol guy with his guns can't be trusted, that he might be a danger? You cool with someone in the federal branch of government making a decision that to protect others that a drone can be flown over the hill this ol coot lives on and takes him out? No trial, no chance to defend himself before his all-powerful federal accusers?

olevetonahill
2/12/2014, 08:37 PM
So lets say that some ol Army veteran decides to remove himself from society at large, builds himself a house on a hill, all he wants to do is make a little juice, shoot his guns and keep gators & such. Lets say he has several guns, and some power-that-be, maybe someone in the BATF decides that this ol guy with his guns can't be trusted, that he might be a danger? You cool with someone in the federal branch of government making a decision that to protect others that a drone can be flown over the hill this ol coot lives on and takes him out? No trial, no chance to defend himself before his all-powerful federal accusers?

Apples an Oranges my friend Apples an Oranges.
That Ole Coot is well within reach of the Law and they can take him to jail anytime and NOT a threat to Innocent life. That Mooslum is Hiding out in a foriegn country that is Hostile to us, He continue to make plans to Kill an maim Americans so Yea I say take him out

Much like i would be in favor of a SWAT team sniper taking out a Hostage taker when He is a Direct threat to Innocent Life.

rock on sooner
2/12/2014, 10:27 PM
I'm of the opinion that this American has made a conscious choice to abandon
his country and its Constitution...all the protection that it affords him...and decided
to plot and scheme against his former country, planning harm to civilians and creating
mayhem/terror to further, in my view, his mistaken outlook/belief.

That said, he is "fair game" and should be in the crosshairs for elimination, using
extreme prejudice, unforgiving, final, irrevocable. As I said in an earlier post that
he has probably been on our radar for more than a short period of time. It would
not surprise me to find out that he is being "stalked" from the air and on the ground.
Covert elimination makes for little collateral damage...a drone strike, not so much.
But, guess what? Lie with the devil, suffer the result. I'm sorry, but I'm tired of
these creeps using innocents for shields and the families of those innocents screaming
"death to America" when payback/justice is dealt.

hawaii 5-0
2/12/2014, 11:36 PM
If He/She declares some Holy Jihad against the US of A and plots against it he is fair game to be taken out, hopefully without loss of life or injury to Americans.

I'm not referring to some Survivalist who just wants to be left alone.

5-0

Curly Bill
2/12/2014, 11:43 PM
Apples an Oranges my friend Apples an Oranges.
That Ole Coot is well within reach of the Law and they can take him to jail anytime and NOT a threat to Innocent life. That Mooslum is Hiding out in a foriegn country that is Hostile to us, He continue to make plans to Kill an maim Americans so Yea I say take him out

Much like i would be in favor of a SWAT team sniper taking out a Hostage taker when He is a Direct threat to Innocent Life.

But who defines what are the apples and what are the oranges? Is that gonna be the feds too?

SCOUT
2/13/2014, 12:53 AM
i want traitors treated as such but

Loss of Citizenship and Nationality
A U.S. citizen by birth or naturalization INA 301 (8 U.S.C. 1401), INA 310 (8 U.S.C. 1421) or a U.S. noncitizen national INA 308 (8 U.S.C. 1408), INA 101(29) (8 U.S.C. 1101(29)) will lose U.S. nationality (“expatriate”) her or himself by committing a statutory act of expatriation as defined in INA 349 (8 U.S.C. 1481), or predecessor statute, but only if the act is performed (1) voluntarily and (2) with the intention of relinquishing U.S. citizenship. The U.S. Supreme Court has spoken (Afroyim v. Rusk, 387 U.S. 253 (1967) and Vance v. Terrazas, 444 U.S. 252 (1980)): a person cannot lose U.S. nationality unless he or she voluntarily relinquishes that status.
I want the US Constitution and related law to win the day.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/13/2014, 01:28 AM
I'm not in favor of giving the feds anymore power than they already have, so no!they don't need anyone's approval to take more(unauthorized and illegal) power.

diverdog
2/13/2014, 05:55 AM
OK, someone tell me how many innocent people this guy is allowed to kill before we take him out?

FaninAma
2/13/2014, 02:02 PM
OK, someone tell me how many innocent people this guy is allowed to kill before we take him out?
So who sits in the star chamber and decides this guys fate. Do you really trust those in government not to abuse this power just like the abuse every other form of power they yield? This type of action allows the Muslim morons to justify their despicable actions.

Those who give up their liberty for safety deserve neither.

diverdog
2/13/2014, 04:27 PM
So who sits in the star chamber and decides this guys fate. Do you really trust those in government not to abuse this power just like the abuse every other form of power they yield? This type of action allows the Muslim morons to justify their despicable actions.

Those who give up their liberty for safety deserve neither.

OK how many does he get to harm or kill with impunity?

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
2/13/2014, 04:45 PM
I thought they used gliders to take the Maginot out?

too soon?

olevetonahill
2/13/2014, 05:14 PM
I thought they used gliders to take the Maginot out?

too soon?

Heh, Prolly not soon enough.

FaninAma
2/13/2014, 06:23 PM
OK how many does he get to harm or kill with impunity?
Show me the evidence he has harmed any. The government's unsubstatiated claims don't count.

if you want to execute a US citizen in the name of national security then hold a trial in absentia and present the evidence in public before a jury of his peers. Then put a bounty on his head.

Again, allowing the government to act as judge, jury and executioner in a secret manner all in the name of "national security" is intellectual cowardice and constitutes about as much of an un-American act as I can imagine.

What would you say if a foreign country used a drone to kill a dissident from their country residing in the US in the name of national security? If we have the right to do that why shouldn't other countries? And then imagine if that strike killed a lot of innocent Americans in the process.

I know it's hard for those of you who support this lawless President but just for once remember we have a Constitution with Constitutionally guaranteed rights whether we are currently residing in this country or outside of it.

2/13/2014, 06:30 PM
Show me the evidence he has harmed any. The government's unsubstatiated claims don't count.

if you want to execute a US citizen in the name of national security then hold a trial in absentia and present the evidence in public before a jury of his peers. Then put a bounty on his head.

Again, allowing the government to act as judge, jury and executioner in a secret manner all in the name of "national security" is intellectual cowardice and constitutes about as much of an un-American act as I can imagine.they would agree with you if it wasn't a democrat in office. not complicated.

FaninAma
2/13/2014, 06:33 PM
they would agree with you if it wasn't a democrat in office. not complicated.

Is it really hard to imagine extending this policy to "threats" within our own country? You do not take short cuts with guaranteed rights and liberties. You do not trust morons like Obama to use this type of power wisely.

yermom
2/13/2014, 06:37 PM
they would agree with you if it wasn't a democrat in office. not complicated.

who are "they"?

yermom
2/13/2014, 06:39 PM

Again, allowing the government to act as judge, jury and executioner in a secret manner all in the name of "national security" is intellectual cowardice and constitutes about as much of an un-American act as I can imagine.

What would you say if a foreign country used a drone killed a dissident from their country in the name of national security? If we have the right to do that why shouldn't other countries? And then imagine if that strike killed a lot of innocent Americans in the process.

I know it's hard for those of you who support this lawless President but just for once remember we have a Constitution with Constitutionally guaranteed rights whether we are currently residing in this country or outside of it.

imagine a foreign country blowing up a neighborhood in the US to get some "traitor" to their country...

which brings me to my next question... why don't they put sniper rifles on drones?

rock on sooner
2/13/2014, 06:44 PM
Is it really hard to imagine extending this policy to "threats" within our own country? You do not take short cuts with guaranteed rights and liberties. You do not trust morons like Obama to use this type of power wisely.

Full disclosure here, George W Bush was in office when the CIA started
arming the heretofore surveillance craft with Hellfire missiles.....

FaninAma
2/13/2014, 06:47 PM
Bush was an *** and is easily the 2nd worst President behind Obama. Justifying anyhting because Bush also did it or started it is a very weak defense.

olevetonahill
2/13/2014, 06:48 PM

Yea We finally got there. The Old "Its all GWs Fault" LMFAO

2/13/2014, 07:00 PM
who are "they"?go to the mirror.(why did you go to the trouble to ask?)

yermom
2/13/2014, 07:35 PM
yeah...

rock on sooner
2/13/2014, 09:17 PM
Yea We finally got there. The Old "Its all GWs Fault" LMFAO

That is BS, Vet! I merely pointed out who started it. I researched to see when
it started...I thought Clinton did, after the Cruise missiles were two hours late.
So, you Pubs can stick that idea!..Want to know who started Viet Nam? It was Ike!
He put 300 "advisors" there in 1958 and it went up from there. The argument is, if
a Pub starts something and someone points it out, you guys get all defensive and the
Dems are inept (many times they are) so don't trust them.

BTW, I fully expected this reaction...you are all so predictable...just didn't seem to be
much excitement, so I thought I'd throw some gasoline on the fire....

rock on sooner
2/13/2014, 09:18 PM
Bush was an *** and is easily the 2nd worst President behind Obama. Justifying anyhting because Bush also did it or started it is a very weak defense.

Aint defending diddly squat...just pointed out who started it and Rumsfeld
was the front man to defend it....

Turd_Ferguson
2/13/2014, 09:34 PM

Link please.

rock on sooner
2/13/2014, 09:36 PM
Link please.

Aint smart enough to give you a link but Google "Who started the
drone program.....that's what I did....

rock on sooner
2/13/2014, 09:38 PM
CIA had been doing the drones for a while but W okayed arming them
after 9/11. BTW, I don't disagree at all...prolly should have done it earlier.

diverdog
2/13/2014, 10:03 PM

What would you say if a foreign country used a drone to kill a dissident from their country residing in the US in the name of national security? If we have the right to do that why shouldn't other countries? And then imagine if that strike killed a lot of innocent Americans in the process.

Unsubstantiated claims? Are you on the side of the Jihadist? This idiot chose to side with our enemy and therefore he is a target. One of our biggest problems in this country is our absurd rules of engagement. If we had fought WWII with these ***** assed requirements we would all be Nazis. I have zero sympathy for anyone who declares they are AQ or any of their affaliates. Why we even debate this in public defies logic. Right now he should be in small pieces scattered across whatever **** hole country he lives in. And Fanin I would bet you a million dollars if our founding fathers were alive today they would smoke this dude in a second.

FaninAma
2/13/2014, 10:18 PM
Unsubstantiated claims? Are you on the side of the Jihadist? This idiot chose to side with our enemy and therefore he is a target. One of our biggest problems in this country is our absurd rules of engagement. If we had fought WWII with these ***** assed requirements we would all be Nazis. I have zero sympathy for anyone who declares they are AQ or any of their affaliates. Why we even debate this in public defies logic. Right now he should be in small pieces scattered across whatever **** hole country he lives in. And Fanin I would bet you a million dollars if our founding fathers were alive today they would smoke this dude in a second.

Yeah, you found me out...... the lone Irish-American jihadist in this country. LOL.(I bet that sentence goes into the NSA files).

Tell me specifically what this guy did to deserve execution. List his specific dirty deeds and the evidence. I am very willing to be convinced. Just show me the facts.

I wasn't aware we had declared war on the country where this guy resides. Are you saying we are in a declared war like we were in WWII? If so, why is Obama throwing our war machine into high speed reverse in the region?

Our system of law is what makes us different than the scum we are battling. Resorting to systematic, secretive execution of our own citizens blurs that line of separation significantly.

olevetonahill
2/13/2014, 10:57 PM
I hate Obammy, I hate Mother****ers that want to Kill Americans
Now to me heres the deal Kill em all and Let God sort em out. IF they off in another 3rd world country trying to Kill AMERICANS
Now If they Here Just makin a Lil shine and Playin with Gators Leave em alone Or just go arrest em and have em stand trial!

diverdog
2/14/2014, 07:11 AM
Yeah, you found me out...... the lone Irish-American jihadist in this country. LOL.(I bet that sentence goes into the NSA files).

Tell me specifically what this guy did to deserve execution. List his specific dirty deeds and the evidence. I am very willing to be convinced. Just show me the facts.

I wasn't aware we had declared war on the country where this guy resides. Are you saying we are in a declared war like we were in WWII? If so, why is Obama throwing our war machine into high speed reverse in the region?

Our system of law is what makes us different than the scum we are battling. Resorting to systematic, secretive execution of our own citizens blurs that line of separation significantly.

Well I do agree with you on a declaration of war.

tá an lá go deas

diverdog
2/14/2014, 07:11 AM
I hate Obammy, I hate Mother****ers that want to Kill Americans
Now to me heres the deal Kill em all and Let God sort em out. IF they off in another 3rd world country trying to Kill AMERICANS
Now If they Here Just makin a Lil shine and Playin with Gators Leave em alone Or just go arrest em and have em stand trial!

+1

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
2/14/2014, 02:29 PM
imagine a foreign country blowing up a neighborhood in the US to get some "traitor" to their country...

which brings me to my next question... why don't they put sniper rifles on drones?

Geometry. Most of the attacks come from probably 3-5 Miles out. I doubt you could hit someone with an airborne sniper rifle from much more than .8KM with any kind of precision (since you can't correct the pathing after launch).

Honestly, they should have come up with some kind of guided kinetic projectile if they cared anything about collateral damage. However, unlike the Pinto, they probably got away with a cost/benefit analysis that said that it was okay to kill a few women/children since it would cost 500M to develop the new weapon. It always amazes me how easy it is for people in plush chairs to decide how many eggs they are okay with breaking to get their omelettes.

yermom
2/14/2014, 09:20 PM
or maybe "lasers"

http://www.celsius1414.com/images/2007/08/drevillaser.jpg

stoopified
2/16/2014, 05:36 PM
Catch him with a non-American high value target ,launch a drone strike and if he turns out to be collateral damage,well sh!t happens.

rock on sooner
2/17/2014, 04:41 PM
Catch him with a non-American high value target ,launch a drone strike and if he turns out to be collateral damage,well sh!t happens.

How's this for stereotyping? "They all look alike from 60000 feet, so
I fired" (oh, and dint havta be high value, either...)

ouwasp
2/17/2014, 10:01 PM
Haven't read the thread. Just simply advocating death for the Traitor. By drone or any other means. Bet the Mossad fellas could take the miscreant out in a fitting style. Wonder if the Israelis would be willing to do us the favor?

Curly Bill
2/17/2014, 10:05 PM
Haven't read the thread. Just simply advocating death for the Traitor. By drone or any other means. Bet the Mossad fellas could take the miscreant out in a fitting style. Wonder if the Israelis would be willing to do us the favor?

Yeah, Israel really loves us right now.

FaninAma
2/17/2014, 10:31 PM
Haven't read the thread. Just simply advocating death for the Traitor. By drone or any other means. Bet the Mossad fellas could take the miscreant out in a fitting style. Wonder if the Israelis would be willing to do us the favor?List his specific documented crimes. I might agree with you.