PDA

View Full Version : Cokes Keurig machine deal

olevetonahill
2/11/2014, 12:49 AM
Anyone gonna buy em one? I might if I ever see one cheap at a yard sale er somepun. Is kinda interesting tho.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/here-s-what-the-new-coke-keurig-soda-machine-will-cost-you-225303377.html

olevetonahill
2/11/2014, 12:53 AM
Now if they EVER make one that gives ya Instant Natty or OVJ ima be down with that

hawaii 5-0
2/11/2014, 01:16 AM
I don't think I'll be buying the machine but it would make me happy if everyone in America bought one for themselves and one for one of their friends.

I imagine a lot of dentists will be happy over this.

5-0

SicEmBaylor
2/11/2014, 06:22 PM
I'd buy it if it were Pepsi rather than Coke.

And the average American only drinks 400 cans of pop a year? Christ. I drink that many in two months...literally (8 a day).

olevetonahill
2/11/2014, 06:33 PM

And the average American only drinks 400 cans of pop a year? Christ. I drink that many in two months...literally (8 a day).

And Now you know why you are so Pruny . Jeez dude take some more ****in insulin and quietly continue to kill yerself

SoonerInFortSmith
2/11/2014, 09:16 PM
You would be a Pepsi drinker.

bluedogok
2/11/2014, 09:57 PM
The best Coke that I have had was at the syrup plants themselves (Dallas Syrup Branch by Love Field, Atlanta Syrup Branch) when we were doing work at the plants. They had fountains in the break room and would just grab a BIB off the line and hook it up when needed, so it was very fresh. Never did have a chance to go to the M&M's plant like some of our surveyors did, they had cup dispensers where you could scoop them off the line, the peanuts were still warm at the plant.

jkjsooner
2/12/2014, 02:23 PM

I finally found a bigger addict than myself. I probably have four a day - diet stuff. All that fake sugar is going to kill me.

One of these days I'm going to check into a rehab clinic for it...

olevetonahill
2/12/2014, 02:38 PM

I finally found a bigger addict than myself. I probably have four a day - diet stuff. All that fake sugar is going to kill me.

One of these days I'm going to check into a rehab clinic for it...

I'd bet I aint drank 400 in my ****in Life!
an Im 63. never could much afford it when I was a kid and just never developed a taste for any kinda soda pop.
Now Natty is another story all together
:very_drunk:

8timechamps
2/12/2014, 07:44 PM
I typically drink one Diet Coke a day (bottle), which probably costs me about $50/month, so yeah, I'll pick one up. I hope it tastes like the regular thing. My ex had a Sodastream, and the normal soda was fine, but the diet stuff tasted terrible. Hopefully, that's something Coke will get right.

Curly Bill
2/12/2014, 07:48 PM
I typically drink one Diet Coke a day (bottle), which probably costs me about $50/month, so yeah, I'll pick one up. I hope it tastes like the regular thing. My ex had a Sodastream, and the normal soda was fine, but the diet stuff tasted terrible. Hopefully, that's something Coke will get right.

I wondered how this compared to Sodastream??? I'll wait for some of you to get one of these new things and report back before I go buying one.

bluedogok
2/12/2014, 08:29 PM
I used to have 6-8 cans a day, now I pretty much have one around lunch (usually Dr. Pepper) and a Mexican Coke in the evening, to go along with some coffee in the morning and water the rest of the day. I didn't drink much coffee until about 8 years ago.

okiewaker
2/13/2014, 08:03 AM
Millions drink coffee every morning, and most have a coffee maker of some kind. Millions buy soda from fountains everyday from convenient stores yet no one has a fountain machine, like stores have, at their home. I wonder why. I would purchase a mini soda fountain machine for my home, if one were available. I may try this one.

olevetonahill
2/13/2014, 10:54 AM
Millions drink coffee every morning, and most have a coffee maker of some kind. Millions buy soda from fountains everyday from convenient stores yet no one has a fountain machine, like stores have, at their home. I wonder why. I would purchase a mini soda fountain machine for my home, if one were available. I may try this one.

I have a Coffee Maker 2 reasons, 1 I like coffee #2 Its cheaper than buying it already made somewhere.

This coke deal from what I read is going to cost MORE to make at home than to but a case or whatever at the store.

I dont know but it seems like if its going to work it has to be Less expensive to make it at home .

okiewaker
2/13/2014, 03:08 PM
If it's gonna cost more to make a soda at home than it would be to buy one at a store, pointless for me to buy that machine. I drink 3 or4 sodas a week. Mostly drink water, ice tea, coffee, and beer, anyway.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
2/13/2014, 04:44 PM

I actually went and looked up the price of a coke freestyle machine because of all of the oddball diet coke flavors. Let me just say they were a little proud of their silly little machines.