PDA

View Full Version : Blake Griffin smacks Justin Bieber, who then runs away crying (parody news)

badger
2/10/2014, 02:18 PM
Sadly, this linked story is not true (http://www.mstarz.com/articles/25978/20140210/justin-bieber-smacked-blake-griffin-starbucks-cries-la-clippers-baller-did-not-beat-****-out-of-selena-gomez-ex-refusing-put-shirt-on.htm), but it was so funny I wanted to share it with you all.

On Monday (Feb. 10) several popular sports blogs reported that Bieber and Griffin got into a heated altercation at a West Hollywood Starbucks when the Biebs refused to put a shirt on. Well, not really an altercation, Bieber just got the crap beat out of him.

A coffee shop barista allegedly explains, "He came in with no shirt on and his pants hanging down and underwear showing and tried to order a caramel apple machiatto. I just told him he would have to put a shirt on if he wanted to order."

Apparently Griffin was sitting at a nearby table, and got pretty ticked-off. He suddently got up and "smacked the sh*t" out of the 19-year-old pop crooner.

"I saw Justin stumble out of the door looking like he was crying," the alleged insider explains.

Therealsouthsider
2/10/2014, 11:29 PM
...I like it

ss

Bourbon St Sooner
2/11/2014, 01:07 PM
I would have believed it if it said Blake gives Bieber the death stare and Bieber ran away crying.