PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Smart kept is cool if...

birddog
2/9/2014, 09:54 PM
So maybe im exaggerating slightly but if that dude (Orr) really did call him what smart claims, he should have knocked him the **** out. Tubby Smith is black. 90% of the players out there are black and Orr shoots from the hip a word that everyone knows is considered degrading and unacceptable. I feel for smart. He obviously plays hard and does not deserve the criticism he's getting.
**** off dip **** Orr. If you were in the street and said what smart claims, you'd be eating through a tube. If Orr only called him a piece of crap, smart could have verbally responded back. But I have a feeling Orr said something much worse.

Soonerjeepman
2/9/2014, 10:05 PM
heard he called him a piece of $hit...did not call him a ******. just what I heard...nothing official.

I'm going against the grain...they BOTH are wrong. No way a fan should say anything specific to any player or coach...society is out of control. NO you DON'T have the right to say whatever you want. boo, yell hooray, clap, whatever...but to actually address a player specifically, like this dip**** did. Smart had no right to go after him, no matter what he called him.

My understanding the old guy has flipped off an A/M player...he should have been black balled then from any TT events. The college has no sack.

SoonerMarkVA
2/9/2014, 10:41 PM
heard he called him a piece of $hit...did not call him a ******. just what I heard...nothing official.

I'm going against the grain...they BOTH are wrong. No way a fan should say anything specific to any player or coach...society is out of control. NO you DON'T have the right to say whatever you want. boo, yell hooray, clap, whatever...but to actually address a player specifically, like this dip**** did. Smart had no right to go after him, no matter what he called him.

My understanding the old guy has flipped off an A/M player...he should have been black balled then from any TT events. The college has no sack.

Yup. Pathetic. Tech are a bunch of spineless rats.

Take a look at not only him flipping him off but that ridiculous tongue wag afterward. You can see it very clearly starting about 32s in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0NdJahHN0w&t=30s

Eielson
2/9/2014, 10:49 PM
Can somebody merge this thread with one of the other two?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/9/2014, 11:58 PM
Can somebody merge this thread with one of the other two?haha............aggy sucks, whether they are orange or sand.

birddog
2/9/2014, 11:59 PM
Have at it dude. So sorry to put you out.

Eielson
2/10/2014, 01:34 AM
I just don't see the need of 3 threads covering the exact same topic in a forum that has less than 10 regular posters.