PDA

View Full Version : Do The Progressive Koolaid Drinkers Actually Believe This?

FaninAma
2/6/2014, 02:37 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/02/05/White-House-Happy-Days-Are-Here-Again-Americans-Out-Of-Workforce-No-Longer-Trapped-In-A-Job

Trapped in a job? Does this spin from the buy-a-vote party suprise anybody?

OU68
2/6/2014, 03:16 PM
"it’s "empowering" that millions of Americans may drop out of the work force:" We are truly doomed...

yermom
2/6/2014, 08:42 PM
they are talking about seniors.

do you really want grandma working when she is eligible to retire just to keep health insurance?

hawaii 5-0
2/7/2014, 01:18 AM
I'm an example of this.

I've cut back my work hours on my own choosing, to about one day a week.

As my work doesn't provide health care coverage when I finally quit I'm currently on my wife's plan, paying about $125 per month.

It's nice to have a choice.

5-0

REDREX
2/7/2014, 08:15 AM
Barack must have people working full time to try and find something good about the law

BigTip
2/7/2014, 10:01 AM
Barack must have people working full time to try and find something good about the law

Probably only 31 hours a week though.

REDREX
2/7/2014, 11:04 AM
Probably only 31 hours a week though.---That is the new FULL TIME

FaninAma
2/7/2014, 11:20 AM
I'm an example of this.

I've cut back my work hours on my own choosing, to about one day a week.

As my work doesn't provide health care coverage when I finally quit I'm currently on my wife's plan, paying about $125 per month.

It's nice to have a choice.

5-0
That's a decision you and your wife made that only affected you. I assume the tax payers aren't picking up the difference caused by the decrease in your income.

That is the issue here. Does your decision to work less mean more money out of other people's pocket. As long as it doesn't then more power to you. If it does then your are a selfish freeloader.