PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Trenton Thompson #1 Ranked player by Rivals

landrun
2/4/2014, 10:19 PM
Trenton Thompson is from Albany, GA. He's currently ranked the #1 junior the country by Rivals.
And we should offer this kid. Why? Because we have history at this school. Antwone Savage, who was on our 2000 national championship team, played QB there.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/oklahoma/football/recruiting/player-Trenton-Thompson-147564;_ylt=AwrB4GZVrPFSUmYAxAWZtJB4

picasso
2/4/2014, 10:26 PM
Antwone is one of my all time favorites.

Curly Bill
2/4/2014, 10:30 PM
So, this kid was what 2 or 3 when Antwone was there? I don't see how we can miss out in that case. ;)

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/4/2014, 10:38 PM
So, this kid was what 2 or 3 when Antwone was there? I don't see how we can miss out in that case. ;)If we claim school legacy, all the other vulture colleges will lay off. The kid is an automatic Sooner.

Curly Bill
2/4/2014, 10:41 PM
If we claim school legacy, all the other vulture colleges will lay off. The kid is an automatic Sooner.

Hey, works for me!

Of course it would help if we were even on his list, which as of right now we're not.

BoulderSooner79
2/4/2014, 10:48 PM
Hey, works for me!

Of course it would help if we were even on his list, which as of right now we're not.

You mean in order to win the lottery I have to at least buy a ticket?

Curly Bill
2/4/2014, 10:51 PM
You mean in order to win the lottery I have to at least buy a ticket?

That's what they tell me, and one of the reasons I've had no luck.

Therealsouthsider
2/4/2014, 10:51 PM
...I'll get a memo right off to the OU staff...they need a heads-up about this kid!

ss

8timechamps
2/4/2014, 11:01 PM
I like Tim Settle better, but it's really a non-starter right now...so much can happen in their senior year. I'd be overjoyed to land either (Settle or Thompson, since neither are in traditional pipeline states).

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/4/2014, 11:48 PM
Hey, works for me!

Of course it would help if we were even on his list, which as of right now we're not.The kid will find us. We're in the directory...and, he is a school legacy.