PDA

View Full Version : Mary Fallin speaks about Obeary's plans

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/29/2014, 12:25 AM
Gov. Mary Fallin Responds to State of the Union Address‏

Mary Fallin Governor

Friends,

Tonight some of you may have heard President Obama’s State of the Union Address. In it, he predictably offered more of the same failed policies his administration has been pushing since he took office: more taxes, more spending, more debt, and more government.

Like many Oklahomans, I believe the president is leading our great nation in the wrong direction. The Washington Way isn’t working. The chaos caused by Obamacare and its failed launch is just the latest example of federal overreach and incompetence.

While the president continues to stubbornly borrow 40 cents out of every dollar Washington spends, his policies are also stifling our free market economy - meaning less jobs for American workers.

Here in Oklahoma, we’re going in a different direction. We believe in lower taxes, less government, and responsible spending. We believe in more freedom, not less.

We're fighting back and doing things the Oklahoma Way -- and as a result we've created tens of thousands of jobs even as the national economy remains stagnant.

That’s the message I sent tonight in my response to State of the Union. Please consider forwarding this message to your friends and family if you're proud of our accomplishments as a state and believe we have better solutions than Washington politicians!

As always, many thanks for your support and all you do for our great state!

God Bless,

Mary Fallin
Governor Mary Fallin

P.O. Box 590 | Oklahoma City, OK 73101

:excitement::encouragement::onthego: