PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: O-s-ewe fans making headlines again

soonergirlNeugene
1/28/2014, 10:53 PM
Jury Reprimanded for Laughing at Alleged Sheep F@#&er Rejected by Cow
TAYLOR BERMAN on GAWKERCOWS Today 3:00pm

A jury broke out into laughter on Monday after prosecutors described how a cow rejected the advances of an alleged sheep f@#&er.

Last September, a couple having a picnic reportedly witnessed 61-year-old Paul Lovell attempting to have sex with a sheep just minutes after he tried—and failed—to have sex with a cow in a field near London. Lovell, who was 250 yards from the couple, was reportedly "laying on the floor, taking his shorts off" before the attempted animal sex acts.

When the cow rejected his advances, prosecutors told jurors the man decided "try his luck with some sheep," At that point, understandably, the jury burst into laughter. The judge, however, was less amused and chided the jurors for laughing, according to the International Business Times.

One charge of indecent exposure was dropped against Lovell due to lack of evidence, though a second charge of outraging public indecency was amended to make sure it stuck: The charge now reads outraging public indecency with "fellatio on a cow."

Linkage (http://gawker.com/jury-reprimanded-for-laughing-at-alleged-sheep-****er-r-1510835023)

:stunned:

KantoSooner
1/29/2014, 10:21 AM
Why do these stories always seem to originate in England, New Zealand, or around Stillwater? It's eerie.

stoopified
1/29/2014, 02:21 PM
I didn't ealize there was a brach OSU campus near London. Live and learn.

vtsooner21
1/29/2014, 03:45 PM
Not sure, but why are there shots of woolite served by most of the bars there?

Boomer

fadada1
1/29/2014, 05:49 PM
How bad is it to get rejected by a cow and sheep?

oupride
1/29/2014, 06:59 PM
I'm thirsty, where's the BAARR!!

vtsooner21
1/30/2014, 07:48 AM
Oh...That's a Baaaaad one

swardboy
1/30/2014, 02:33 PM
A cow? Shouldn't that be "cunnilingus"? I can't believe I'm posting here.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/30/2014, 02:57 PM
where are our resident orange aggies, when we have posted a thread here that is designed especially for them to thrust in?

Mazeppa
2/7/2014, 11:24 PM
More osu fan news:

http://i58.tinypic.com/6gg1as.jpg

stoopified
2/8/2014, 07:50 AM
My sister Lives in Lawton and talks about all the osu that live down there and how much orange you see worn there.To which I replied she must of missed the news story about the biggest gang in Lawton wearing Orange and to that wear a lot of Poke gear.I guess that helps them get ready to wear that same neon orange shade jumpsuit in lockup.