OU68
1/23/2014, 11:28 AM
:obama icon::indecisiveness:

Curly Bill
1/23/2014, 11:57 AM
Yup!

badger
1/23/2014, 12:28 PM
At the same time, Putin might have constructed himself a paper doll house with the appearance of a unquestioned mighty ruler, but in reality, can't control his growing terrorist problem. If the Olympics prove that Putin is all for show and not really the strong leader he acts like, then look for his regime to crumple fast in the coming months.

achiro
1/23/2014, 01:34 PM
LOL!

diverdog
1/23/2014, 02:02 PM
Damn that is funny.

FaninAma
1/23/2014, 05:59 PM
A
At the same time, Putin might have constructed himself a paper doll house with the appearance of a unquestioned mighty ruler, but in reality, can't control his growing terrorist problem. If the Olympics prove that Putin is all for show and not really the strong leader he acts like, then look for his regime to crumple fast in the coming months.

i don't see it. If anything he will become more ruthless. I think he and other ethnic Russians see this as a battle for survival. If Russia doesn't hold the line against radical islamo-fascism then the rest of Western Europe stands no chance against the rag-headed scourge. None, zero, zip.

badger
1/24/2014, 09:44 AM
i don't see it. If anything he will become more ruthless. I think he and other ethnic Russians see this as a battle for survival. If Russia doesn't hold the line against radical islamo-fascism then the rest of Western Europe stands no chance against the rag-headed scourge. None, zero, zip.

For the sake of everyone's safety at the Olympics, I hope they do find a way to keep the terrorists at bay during the games. However, it would be a miracle to have an incident-free games.

I worry about the future of Russia with Putin in charge. It's not just the terrorists, it's also reports of Olympic workers getting late or no wages (and being sent to secret graves if they complain) and a lot of unquestioned rule and power.

olevetonahill
1/24/2014, 10:06 AM
For the sake of everyone's safety at the Olympics, I hope they do find a way to keep the terrorists at bay during the games. However, it would be a miracle to have an incident-free games.

I worry about the future of Russia with Putin in charge. It's not just the terrorists, it's also reports of Olympic workers getting late or no wages (and being sent to secret graves if they complain) and a lot of unquestioned rule and power.

So Life as usual for the Good peoples there?

Soonerjeepman
1/24/2014, 11:36 AM
that was AWESOME....

Curly Bill
1/24/2014, 12:04 PM

You'd best worry about the future of this country with our very own megalomaniac running things!

KantoSooner
1/24/2014, 12:14 PM
So is he a terrifying tyrant or an incompetent weakling? I'm confused.

Curly Bill
1/24/2014, 12:14 PM
So is he a terrifying tyrant or an incompetent weakling? I'm confused.

Of course you are!

badger
1/24/2014, 12:24 PM
You'd best worry about the future of this country with our very own megalomaniac running things!

Don't worry, I plan to vote several times in 2014 -- primary, runoff (if necessary) and general election and I plan to encourage everyone I know to do the same.

Oklahoma's got a major role this year: All of our Congressional Delegation on the Senate and House are up for election. I realize that from perspectives, we will likely be choosing between Republican A, Republican B or Republican C on most if not all of these offices, but from my perspective, we will be choosing between a potential future leader in Washington DC, or a potential washout who either resigns early or gets voted out due to lack of action.

We might be undoubtedly be choosing Republican representative, but we need to choose the right Republican representation.

NOW EVERYONE HERE RAISE THEIR RIGHT HANDS
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/152173.jpg
AND PROMISE ME YOU ALSO WILL VOTE THIS YEAR! :mad:

Curly Bill
1/24/2014, 12:28 PM
I'm in North Texas and it's pretty much the same way here. At least I get the pleasure of voting against that lying sack of crap Wendy Davis!

badger
1/24/2014, 12:35 PM
I'm in North Texas and it's pretty much the same way here. At least I get the pleasure of voting against that lying sack of crap Wendy Davis!

You can raise your middle finger instead of your right hand when you promise to do that :P

Curly Bill
1/24/2014, 12:38 PM
You can raise your middle finger instead of your right hand when you promise to do that :P

WOOT!

BigTip
1/25/2014, 12:36 PM
Sometimes I have a hard time laughing at things like this. I know they are suppose to be funny, but it's too close to the painful truth.
sigh

TheHumanAlphabet
1/26/2014, 02:59 AM
LOL!!!

SicEmBaylor
1/26/2014, 06:25 AM
I met Putin (by that I mean I shook his hand and said 'nice to meet you') years ago in Crawford. He's actually not a tall guy, but he's broad and solidly built. His eyes have this cold stare like you wouldn't believe, and he is a former KGB agent.

He also brilliantly out maneuvered Obama on the Syrian crisis. He would eat Barack for breakfast and spit him out like a crumb between his teeth.