PDA

View Full Version : The Beeb is going for street cred

Jacie
1/23/2014, 11:03 AM
Justin Bieber arrested on drunken driving, resisting arrest charges

By Alan Duke, CNN
Thu January 23, 2014

(CNN) -- Justin Bieber was charged with drunken driving, resisting arrest and driving without a valid license after police saw the pop star street racing Thursday morning, Miami Beach police said.

Bieber, 19, was booked into a Miami jail after failing a sobriety test, Miami Beach Police Chief Raymond Martinez told reporters Thursday.

Bieber "made some statements that he had consumed some alcohol, and that he had been smoking marijuana and consumed some prescription medication," Martinez said.

A Miami Beach officer saw Bieber driving a yellow Lamborghini in a race against a red Ferrari in a residential area of Miami Beach, Martinez said. The cars were speeding at about 55 to 60 mph in a 30 mph zone, he said.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/23/showbiz/justin-bieber-arrest/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

KantoSooner
1/23/2014, 11:31 AM
Seriously, this guy must have the baddest body guards on the planet, cause otherwise his face just screams out for a gutter stomping.

badger
1/23/2014, 11:50 AM
Why isn't he smiling in the photo on the right?
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/140123113606-justin-bieber-mugshot-split-story-top.jpg

SoonerStormchaser
1/23/2014, 12:41 PM
Wonder if Bubba's gonna sing "Baby" to him as he's making him his jail cell bitch?

badger
1/23/2014, 01:18 PM
If you want details, here's Smoking Gun (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/Justin-Bieber-arrest-report-576432)

I feel like I'm posting a meltdown here...

“Why the **** are you doing this?” and “What the **** did I do. Why did you stop me?”

“I ain’t got no ****ing weapons, why do you have to search me? What the **** is this about?”

“What the **** are you doing?”

my oh my

olevetonahill
1/23/2014, 01:20 PM
Says he spit in some guys face and they dint prosecute. Wonder why the Punk is still among the living?

Send his punk *** back to Canada. Hell if any of us did this kinda crap there, the Canucks would have throwed us out in a hurry.

SoonerorLater
1/23/2014, 01:26 PM
The Beeebs is baaaaaadd. Dude is low down gangsta.

olevetonahill
1/23/2014, 01:46 PM
The Beeebs is baaaaaadd. Dude is low down gangsta.

That lil ****er ever spit in My face even Bubba wont want him when Im thru.

CK Sooner
1/23/2014, 01:47 PM
#freebieber!

jk

KantoSooner
1/23/2014, 02:06 PM
#leavejustinalone!

TheHumanAlphabet
1/23/2014, 04:20 PM
I do not wish ill to anyone, but this crash and burn will be epic. I look forward to the smash up Lindsay Lohan style. He is still underaged (I think), where are his parents?

olevetonahill
1/23/2014, 04:32 PM
I do not wish ill to anyone, but this crash and burn will be epic. I look forward to the smash up Lindsay Lohan style. He is still underaged (I think), where are his parents?

he's 19 they say. I couldnt care less if this Punk Crashes and Burns. Anyone who spits in some elses Face deserves anything they get.
Im old and not as fast as I once was nor can I hit as hard, But I garendayumTEE that boy would be needin some Facial reconstruction work , Or the Undertaker if he ever spit on me.

rock on sooner
1/23/2014, 04:40 PM
The boy's handlers got rocks for brains. It's clear (at least to me) that
he's trying to be the bad boy like Miley Cyrus is the "bad girl". IF, a big
IF, he keeps it up, somebody will hurt him physically...maybe Vet, who
knows, but Vet is right in that a non police person that he spits on might
rearrange the boy's looks before anyone can stop him, or worse....

SoonerorLater
1/23/2014, 04:42 PM
Bieber Fever........Catch it!

rock on sooner
1/23/2014, 04:45 PM
Huh? Lamborghini vs a Ferrari and only goin' 55-60 mph in a 30?!
That's no drag race...either that or they stopped it in the first 100 ft.....

Breadburner
1/23/2014, 04:51 PM
He will never have street cred.....

Curly Bill
1/23/2014, 04:53 PM

I heard that his dad was helping block off the street for the race to take place?!

olevetonahill
1/23/2014, 04:55 PM

wonder why they only charged the lil punk with Driving on an expired license, DUI and Resisting? What happened to the Racing ? that should have been a reckless at the very least!

KantoSooner
1/23/2014, 04:59 PM

Well, they were stoned....

I can see a particularly cruel SNL skit coming out of this, with Beebs sweating bullets and stealing glances at his rival, they're neck and neck and then zoom out to see both cars going at walking pace.

rock on sooner
1/23/2014, 05:08 PM
wonder why they only charged the lil punk with Driving on an expired license, DUI and Resisting? What happened to the Racing ? that should have been a reckless at the very least!

I said that weren't no drag race...pay tention!:devilish:

olevetonahill
1/23/2014, 05:36 PM
Well, they were stoned....

I can see a particularly cruel SNL skit coming out of this, with Beebs sweating bullets and stealing glances at his rival, they're neck and neck and then zoom out to see both cars going at walking pace.

A Drunk driver Runs a stop sign a Stoner sits and patiently waits for it to turn Green.:very_drunk:

I said that weren't no drag race...pay tention!:devilish:

http://www.olevetpossehideout.com/forums/images/smilies/fuk2.jpg :very_drunk: