PDA

View Full Version : good opinion article on Calf jacked up "choose your bathroom" law..

Soonerjeepman
1/18/2014, 01:42 PM
totally agree...and we the people just sit by...

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/01/14/all-wrong-in-california-girls-can-use-urinals-in-boys-restroom/?intcmp=obinsite

stoopified
1/24/2014, 04:57 PM
Morality and common sense continue to diminish.

KantoSooner
1/24/2014, 05:08 PM
I'm increasingly sure that I'm a lesbian tragically trapped in a man's body.

Soonerjeepman
1/24/2014, 05:24 PM
I tried that at the health club....didn't work real well....

yermom
1/24/2014, 09:38 PM
our binary view of gender in this country just doesn't reflect reality

but why should anyone be seeing anyone else naked in the bathroom to begin with?

what benefit to anyone is it for little kids to see the genitals of their same-sex classmates?

this guy is a doctor and he just doesn't believe in trannies? i guess they just do it for attention?

it's well accepted that everyone starts out female physiologically, then hormones change the anatomy. it's not that hard to see something getting crossed there.

jiminy
1/24/2014, 10:46 PM
"View of gender" has nothing to do with it. It's a bathroom, for taking care of bodily functions, not a place you go to find yourself. If you have a penis, go to the men's room. If not, go to the other one. That's why there are urinals in one and not the other.

Sheesh

okie52
1/24/2014, 11:33 PM
Male trannies gat to compete in women's sports too

yermom
1/25/2014, 08:19 AM
"View of gender" has nothing to do with it. It's a bathroom, for taking care of bodily functions, not a place you go to find yourself. If you have a penis, go to the men's room. If not, go to the other one. That's why there are urinals in one and not the other.

Sheesh

that's easy to say if you have never had to deal with the issue yourself, or really understand it

yermom
1/25/2014, 08:21 AM
Male trannies gat to compete in women's sports too

it worked for Baylor