PDA

View Full Version : 4 Star RB transferring

swardboy
1/18/2014, 10:10 AM
http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/17/four-star-rb-kamara-will-transfer-leaving-alabama-with-more-four-star-rbs-than-your-school/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

Long story short: Alvin Kamara, freshman RB at Alabama is released from his scholarship. OSU is one of the schools on his radar.

Seems the cupboard is too full in Saban's kitchen.

Therealsouthsider
1/18/2014, 11:08 AM
...."Kamara’s freshman season had some bumps in the road, including a suspension from Alabama’s Sugar Bowl against Oklahoma and an earlier game against LSU for violations of team rules and behavior."

....sounds like Kamara and Aggy are a perfect match

ss

Breadburner
1/18/2014, 05:35 PM
Who's naming these kids.....???

Eielson
1/18/2014, 06:01 PM
Who's naming these kids.....???

Alvin? I've seen a lot worse.

Eielson
1/18/2014, 06:12 PM
Sirgregory Thornton, Dreamius Smith, Ha-Ha Dix, Dee Liner (pretty prophetic if you ask me), Craphonso Thorpe, Munchie Legaux, Foxy Foxworth, Fair Hooker, Lucious Pusey, Mister Simpson, Uranius Johnson, Yourhighness Morgan (WTF?), Spiffy Evans, Taco Charlton, Stalin Colinet, Jose Jose, Earthwind Moreland

Harris County Sooner
1/18/2014, 07:12 PM
Sirgregory Thornton, Dreamius Smith, Ha-Ha Dix, Dee Liner (pretty prophetic if you ask me), Craphonso Thorpe, Munchie Legaux, Foxy Foxworth, Fair Hooker, Lucious Pusey, Mister Simpson, Uranius Johnson, Yourhighness Morgan (WTF?), Spiffy Evans, Taco Charlton, Stalin Colinet, Jose Jose, Earthwind Moreland
http://www.fauowlaccess.com/articles/137/concussions-end-career-of-fau-linebacker-yourhighness-morgan.aspx

Widescreen
1/18/2014, 07:31 PM

Seems like the right spot to do this again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss

Eielson
1/18/2014, 07:37 PM
EEEEE EEEEEEEEE!

8timechamps
1/18/2014, 08:22 PM
Seems like the right spot to do this again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss

I can't get enough of that video.

It's become such a running joke with my sons that I call them "Jackmerius Tacktheritrix" and "Donkey Teeth" on occasion.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/18/2014, 08:49 PM
LMFAO. Didn't stop until it ended.

Widescreen
1/18/2014, 08:51 PM
When I saw Jose Jose, I thought of Quatro Quatro.

Scott D
1/18/2014, 08:54 PM

now go back and research how many of those are nicknames and how many are birth names :)

Eielson
1/18/2014, 08:57 PM
now go back and research how many of those are nicknames and how many are birth names :)

I think most of them are birth names. I believe Ha-Ha is a nickname for Hasean or something (which is still weird), but I don't want to believe it, so I don't acknowledge it.

Eielson
1/18/2014, 08:59 PM
When I saw Jose Jose, I thought of Quatro Quatro.

This video was in the back of my mind the whole time, so I nearly threw in T.J. A.J. R.J. Backslashinfourth V.

fadada1
1/18/2014, 11:31 PM
....sounds like Kamara and Aggy are a perfect match

ss
I don't know about that. It does appear he can read and write, after all.

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
1/19/2014, 12:03 AM
Friggin' hilarious!

Breadburner
1/19/2014, 10:02 AM
Alvin? I've seen a lot worse.

I F'd up....I thought his first name was Kamara......!

CowboyMRW
1/19/2014, 03:45 PM
We recruited him really hard coming out of high school. Bama didn't need another RB at all. Pretty sure they took him for the connection to Lorenzo Carter and now that he's not going to Bama, Kamara is being processed out.

Piware
1/19/2014, 04:40 PM
I hope he and Gumby will be very happy together - if he can keep him out of jail. LOL!

SoonerDomiNation
1/19/2014, 05:27 PM
Just will be another dissappointed sheep humper after bedlam..

Widescreen
1/19/2014, 05:30 PM
Just will be another dissappointed sheep humper after bedlam..

He'll make some twitter declaration after he runs out of eligibility that he'll never lose to OU again.

KantoSooner
1/20/2014, 02:52 PM
Dan Smith, BYU

classic.