PDA

View Full Version : Saturday without college foitball..

SoonerDomiNation
1/11/2014, 11:45 AM
I have no idea what to do today. I guess we could all meet in bricktown get a game up. Lol. These next 7 months can't go by fast enough.

SoonerDomiNation
1/11/2014, 11:46 AM
I got vet as my qb.

oupride
1/11/2014, 12:04 PM
This is all I got
http://espn.go.com/watchespn/sitemap/_/sport/football/league/ncaaf

shytnik
1/11/2014, 12:05 PM
Same for me, got up not knowing what to do with the day. But there is Basketball on right now OU / ISU, and tonight will go to the Rocky Mountain Open to watch our men's gymnastics team. Sure it's not football, but it's a start to fill in the gaps. I'll prob rewatch the Sugar Bowl just to feel semi-normal.

Snrinhouston
1/11/2014, 12:17 PM
I'll certainly be more productive on weekends for the next 8 months. Need to see if I can get AT&T to turn off my cable until September, but keep the internet on. Once college football is over, I really have no use for cable tv, and the $80 spent per month for it is a complete waste.

Soonerjeepman
1/11/2014, 02:08 PM
missed a heck of a basketball game. Just beat isu, one of 6 undefeated teams left, #9...I guess I don't get folks that only cheer for OU football and nothing else. I am interested in all the sports, especially since they are actually pretty good.

Baseball
Softball (won the NC last yr)
Gym both men and women are top 5 and have won NC's lately
Basketball..again, both have traditionally been top 25-10 teams
Wrestling is top 25 most of the time...

anyways...to each their own.

soonergirlNeugene
1/11/2014, 02:18 PM
I always hate transitioning into the offseason. On the upside, my weekends tend to be a lot more productive, but that doesn't mean I'm happy about it!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/11/2014, 02:44 PM
I always hate transitioning into the offseason. On the upside, my weekends tend to be a lot more productive, but that doesn't mean I'm happy about it!productive schmoductive...GIVE ME SOONER FOOTBALL, anyday!

olevetonahill
1/11/2014, 03:14 PM
I got vet as my qb.

Screw that QB carp. I need to be in charge of Refreshments!

King Crimson
1/11/2014, 03:19 PM
Screw that QB carp. I need to be in charge of Refreshments!

some of that is legal where i'm living, yo

olevetonahill
1/11/2014, 03:28 PM
some of that is legal where i'm living, yo

Heh

FirstandGoal
1/11/2014, 03:52 PM
Jeez, do any of you guys actually work for a living on the weekend?

Surely I'm not the only one....

yermom
1/11/2014, 04:02 PM
Work? On the weekend?

That was a heck of a game today. We always seems to win when I go.

cherokeebrewer
1/11/2014, 04:09 PM
That was a heck of a game today. We always seems to win when I go.

Then keep going! I watched the game on TV...super win for us. Lon Kruger has made a big difference.

SoonerDomiNation
1/11/2014, 04:25 PM
Yeah I watched part of the game but.... my wife decided I needed to be productive and rake and bag 3 semi fulls of leaf's out of the yard. I need a yard man lol.

swardboy
1/11/2014, 05:56 PM
Who is this woman I woke up with in my bed?

8timechamps
1/11/2014, 06:55 PM
I move on to the NFL playoffs, then get really focused on college hoops. After that, the boy plays traveling tournament baseball, so that takes up the entire summer. Once that ends, Sooner camp is right around the corner.

Oh, and then there's work.

Therealsouthsider
1/11/2014, 07:13 PM
....don't know what everybodys problem is, OU has the ball fourth and one against Alabama, all tied up at 17...heck of a game!

ss

ouwasp
1/11/2014, 07:46 PM
not much of a college basketball fan, I'll watch some of March Madness. Can't stand NBA ball. I'll watch more NFL now, go to places with my wife more, and do projects around the house when the weather allows.

<sigh> college football is the best...

BoulderSooner79
1/11/2014, 08:00 PM
No more excuses not to get out and ride that bicycle. 6k miles last year and I aim to do more this year. But if OUr football team looks as good as many of us hope come fall, I may revisit that pledge.