PDA

View Full Version : I stand corrected.

Ruf/Nek7
1/10/2014, 01:02 PM
As a humble human being, I have come to realize that I was emphatically wrong about an opinion that was previously stated on numerous occasions. My skepticism, at the time, was warranted and worthy but premature in nature. I was impatient to allow this subject of criticism to prove it's worth and ultimately ended in my eating a whole heap of crow.

With that being said, I would like to apologize to Tim Kish for placing so much animosity and doubt towards him. His recruiting tactics have been questionable at times but has proven to be quite acceptable. He has groomed a raw 18 year old and turned him into a FWAA All-American. He adequately filled a major vacancy left by a most unfortunate injury to the heart of the defense and created a force to be reckoned with in the years to come (Striker).

Thank you Tim Kish for what you have done.

Tim Kish for President 2016!

Widescreen
1/10/2014, 01:25 PM
...but has proven to be quite acceptable.

I hope our coaches end up being better than acceptable.

;)

stoopified
1/10/2014, 02:15 PM
KUDOS FOR HAVING THE COJONES TO APOLOGIZE

Widescreen
1/10/2014, 04:12 PM
By the way, Kish told me to tell you that you and he are cool.

BoulderSooner79
1/10/2014, 04:14 PM
By the way, Kish told me to tell you that you and he are cool.

Really? Kish told me to tell the OP to "eff-off, *sshole"

Breadburner
1/10/2014, 05:03 PM
We knew you were wrong.....

Widescreen
1/10/2014, 05:40 PM
Really? Kish told me to tell the OP to "eff-off, *sshole"

He's so two-faced.

8timechamps
1/10/2014, 07:42 PM
I, too, was not very excited about what Kish had accomplished (at this time last year), but the guy took huge steps forward in the past year. His recruiting has been very good, and he clearly knows how to coach.

PrideMom
1/13/2014, 11:09 AM
The improvement of the special teams was what I was impressed with. Bowlware (? spelling) did a fabulous job. It was just great to see a team that seemed to want to play TOGETHER! The defense finally came together and the offensive line with all of the injuries was handled amazingly. Very creative in moving players around, which probably was a nightmare to the coaches, but somehow worked anyway.

Can't wait for the 2014 season. See everyone at the Red/White game!