PDA

View Full Version : Yup, we knock off #1 Ranked FSU next year

JLEW1818
1/7/2014, 12:41 AM
For everything

Scott D
1/7/2014, 12:41 AM
ok, so put those bets in on 0-12 now people ;)

aurorasooner
1/7/2014, 12:46 AM
Doesn't Stool State play Free Shoes in their 1st game next year at some neutral site? They'll just aggie it up to the Gulf aggies.

Temujin
1/7/2014, 07:50 AM
Famous Jameis vs. The Dark Knight.

Hehe, cheesy, I know...oh well.

swardboy
1/7/2014, 08:00 AM
Famous Jameis vs. The Dark Knight.

Hehe, cheesy, I know...oh well.

Sounds like a cookie maker vs. Batman

instigator
1/7/2014, 10:25 AM
Sounds just like 2000 to me. They're returning their Heisman trophy winner and are heavily favored to repeat. We remember how it ended.

SoonerMarkVA
1/7/2014, 11:05 AM
I have to admit, this is the most optimistic I've been about OU's next season for a *lot* of years. Sure is exciting!

ouwasp
1/7/2014, 11:14 AM
yes, it is indeed refreshing...let's hope the OU defense develops a true headhunter mentality...

BoulderSooner79
1/7/2014, 12:23 PM
yes, it is indeed refreshing...let's hope the OU defense develops a true headhunter mentality...

But not in the Baylor's #6 targeting penalty sort of way…

aurorasooner
1/8/2014, 12:01 AM
I have to admit, this is the most optimistic I've been about OU's next season for a *lot* of years. Sure is exciting! I honestly don't know why with over a month to prep why we've done the SOS and had such chitty game-plans in our bowl games the last several years. Our players have come out flat with no enthusiasm, our game-plans, at least on the offensive side of the ball, have been so predictable it's a joke, we've been completely out-coached by the opposing staffs, and it's flat been embarrassing.
If we'd have come out with game-plans like we had this year in our bowl games the last several years, win or lose, imo, we'd have no problems selling our allotment of tickets to any of our bowl games. I just hope this isn't a one-time lucky deal.