PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else enjoying Saban in the pregame show.

dennis580
1/6/2014, 07:31 PM
After Thursday night I am actually enjoy seeing him doing this.

rock on sooner
1/6/2014, 07:32 PM
After Thursday night I am actually enjoy seeing him doing this.

Would have been Emmy award winning if Bob had been there, too.

aurorasooner
1/6/2014, 07:38 PM
After Thursday night I am actually enjoy seeing him doing this.Probably kind of hard for him and Corso to stay objective. I mean that'd be like asking Bob to be the analyst if Stool State made it to the NC game.
IMO, this is even worse than the Sugar Bowl with the SEC crap. I hope FSU beats the cheet out of the Barners.

Rogue
1/6/2014, 07:43 PM
No, not especially.

SoonerForLife92
1/6/2014, 09:03 PM
My favorite was when corso just stared at saban and is like "i think pressure will be the key to this game! Pressure is the most important! Whoever can get sacks and force turnovers will win the game!" All in the name of our game of course. Saban is just like oh **** you corso... but had to hold it together ha

oupride
1/6/2014, 09:43 PM
lol

swardboy
1/6/2014, 10:03 PM
lol x 2

olevetonahill
1/6/2014, 11:11 PM
I liked JFF better

aurorasooner
1/7/2014, 12:37 AM
I liked JFF better did you see over at TMZ that FSU babe that JFF was partying with in LA last night? There's no way any guy could look her in the eyes. whew. what a set of cans

BlownGP
1/7/2014, 12:52 AM
did you see over at TMZ that FSU babe that JFF was partying with in LA last night? There's no way any guy could look her in the eyes. whew. what a set of cans

JESUS!!!!

http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/06/johnny-manziel-florida-state-national-championship-two-women-video/

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/7/2014, 12:53 AM
No, not especially.Saban being there is like a free recruiting gig for him and that overhyped conference the bamers are in.

olevetonahill
1/7/2014, 01:01 AM
did you see over at TMZ that FSU babe that JFF was partying with in LA last night? There's no way any guy could look her in the eyes. whew. what a set of cans

I cant look none of em in the eye, Im so ashamed LOL

SoonerForLife92
1/7/2014, 01:02 AM

Hope he wrapped it up or he is gonna be on the train to antibiotics ville

ashley
1/7/2014, 07:44 AM
Very good.

swardboy
1/7/2014, 08:05 AM
Back to thread title....Saban was even more entertaining postgame when he noted that FSU's faster tempo in the second half prevented Auburn D from being so confusing to Winston, thus his better performance.

Surely this bodes an offensive change in philosophy for bammer next year. Sounds like he's seen the light. His defense will surely have to evolve.

Spray
1/7/2014, 09:25 AM
Personally, I love it when they get Saban for these gigs (at least the second time he's done it). No matter how you feel about him personally, the guy knows football, and it is truly good analysis when he opens his mouth. And he was very objective last night. I think he would be a great replacement for Holtz one day after he retires.

HToady
1/7/2014, 10:53 AM
Back to thread title....Saban was even more entertaining postgame when he noted that FSU's faster tempo in the second half prevented Auburn D from being so confusing to Winston, thus his better performance.

Surely this bodes an offensive change in philosophy for bammer next year. Sounds like he's seen the light. His defense will surely have to evolve.

Loved that he was the only one smiling at the end when all of the rest of the SEC homers up there didn't get their desired outcome.

picasso
1/7/2014, 11:40 AM
I hope this means Manziel is finished with the college game. I can't imagine a player being on live for commentary otherwise.
I turned the channel when his mug showed up btw.