PDA

View Full Version : NC sb entertaining tonight

oupride
1/6/2014, 06:04 PM
For the first time since Auburn/Oregon in 2011 I am anticipating an entertaining game. Perhaps it is because of the absence of Alabama in the NC. I really do not have a feel for what will happen tonight and I think that may be why.

Perhaps it is because Oklahoma defeated the aforementioned and that everyone said that they were only 1-second away from a three-peat. The Tide was not only the best one-loss team but, still the best team in the land. That's what they said.

Anyway, what do you expect to see happen tonight?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/6/2014, 06:19 PM
Crims by 17

redkid
1/6/2014, 06:24 PM
semenholes by 10

Soonerfossil
1/6/2014, 06:29 PM
Auburns runs out of stupid luck, magic, and pixie dust. Semiholes by 7.

cherokeebrewer
1/6/2014, 06:31 PM
I don't have anything crude to say, but I think FSU wins in a good close game...

rock on sooner
1/6/2014, 06:50 PM
I don't have anything crude to say, but I think FSU wins in a good close game...

Agree about the crude part, but my feeling is not so close...17-21 point dif.
Winston is the real deal....

SoonerorLater
1/6/2014, 06:57 PM
FSU sure looks like the more talented team but I can see where Auburn's offense could cause problems for anybody. I think FSU is just too strong. FSU by 14, Interesting to note FSU has only given up more than 17 points one time this season.

dennis580
1/6/2014, 07:18 PM
For the first time since Auburn/Oregon in 2011 I am anticipating an entertaining game. Perhaps it is because of the absence of Alabama in the NC. I really do not have a feel for what will happen tonight and I think that may be why.

Perhaps it is because Oklahoma defeated the aforementioned and that everyone said that they were only 1-second away from a three-peat. The Tide was not only the best one-loss team but, still the best team in the land. That's what they said.

Anyway, what do you expect to see happen tonight?

I have been anticipating a blood bath for a month now. I feel FSU is one of the best teams in the last 20 years, and Auburn is a very lucky fraud.

I wouldn't at all be surprised if FSU does something similar to Auburn that USC did to us in the NC game.

dennis580
1/6/2014, 07:20 PM
I am going to go FSU 48 Auburn 17

oupride
1/7/2014, 06:05 PM
Three words for Brent Musburger, "Big boy football."