PDA

View Full Version : Lofton representing

winout
1/5/2014, 12:05 AM
They interview Curtis Lofton for post game after the Saints win and he did a great job. Very well spoken and a great representative for the Sooners.

Two Sooner starters for Saints vs one for the Eagles. KC had one for the losing Chiefs. My youngest son always likes to listen to the starters give their alma mater to listen for Sooners.

For tomorrow's games, I think we just have one starter and that is Gresham for Cincy.

bluedogok
1/5/2014, 12:09 AM
Gresham has been out with injury and is listed as questionable for the game.

BlownGP
1/5/2014, 01:41 AM
Lofton did play great....

Good win..Off to the seachickens

TXBOOMER
1/5/2014, 01:44 AM
I'll never forget that Big 12 championship game against Mizzou in San Antonio. Loftin dominated the game. Wish he would have came back his SR year.

SoonerMarkVA
1/5/2014, 10:53 AM
I'll never forget that Big 12 championship game against Mizzou in San Antonio. Loftin dominated the game. Wish he would have came back his SR year.

Boy, me too. How 2008 could have been with him and Murray in the NC game.

SouthFortySooner
1/5/2014, 11:54 AM
Mizzou game! I didn't post in the fave play in the Stoops era thread, but if I had it is one where Lofton met Daniels coming down the line on an option and squarely knocked him back and down!

Okie35
1/5/2014, 02:15 PM

He should've stayed he got ate alive in that West Virginia game lol all jokes aside he's having a great NFL career.

aurorasooner
1/5/2014, 05:15 PM
Mizzou game! I didn't post in the fave play in the Stoops era thread, but if I had it is one where Lofton met Daniels coming down the line on an option and squarely knocked him back and down! Seems like he stripped the ball from Booger and then proceeded to leave some cleat marks down Booger's back on his way to 6.
That might have been in one of the annual regular season beat downs (using SEC fans logic) of Mizzou though and not the championship game. can't remember

TXBOOMER
1/5/2014, 09:32 PM
He should've stayed he got ate alive in that West Virginia game lol all jokes aside he's having a great NFL career.

The old don't get hurt because the NFL combine is coming up game. I agree with SoonerMarkVA about Lofton and Murray. He had a good rookie year.

BoulderSooner79
1/6/2014, 02:30 AM

Lofton was one of the few that brought it in that game. Reggie Smith and Malcolm Kelly and the ones that were suspected to have called in with "NFL combine-itis". Granger called in with "emperor needs new clothes".