PDA

View Full Version : New Road Warrior Report on the Sugar Bowl is up . . .

Phil
1/3/2014, 10:50 PM
on the front page. Enjoy.

http://www.soonerfans.com/content.php?97-The-Road-Warrior-Report-Sugar-Bowl-Travelogue-2-Game-Report-January-3-2014

Soonerus
1/3/2014, 11:08 PM
Good report !!! We have a legitimate shot next year...

Sooner91ATL
1/6/2014, 08:02 AM
Nice report. To me, the great thing about this win is not that we beat Alabama. It is nice, of course, to beat any team that is universally thought to be one of the top 3 teams in CFB, with tradition rivaling ours, and to do so on a neutral field on a big stage. We win - we're Oklahoma. But what makes this win so special is the manner in which the Sooners did it. Confident, aggressive, emotional, taking risks, responding to adversity, and showing a great amount of "want to". IMHO, some of those qualities have been lacking in recent years. I hope the team can build off of this for next year and regain some of the mental and emotional edge that they demonstrated in NO. Got a ways to go yet in the run defense department, but I am guessing it will be a point of emphasis in the spring. Boomer!

Boomer.....
1/6/2014, 09:09 AM
Great write-up!

A win like this is just what the program needed. The excitement in the team is renewed and the better talent will soon be headed our way.