PDA

View Full Version : Stoops coming on Dan Patrick in a few minutes

winout
1/3/2014, 11:40 AM
find him on Tunein App, 750 the Game.

winout
1/3/2014, 11:50 AM
Asked him about five questions. Stoops basically said he didn't use the lack of respect/point spread to motivate... we're too good of a program, won too many games to do that. Said other than missing some tackles he was pleased with the way we played, wouldn't take back any decisions he made. Said TK was as good as they thought he would be starting the season, wasn't surprised by his performance.

Dan Patrick is a joke. I had to listen to about 20 minutes of him "interviewing" some "Big Bang" actor to get to his five questions for Stoops.

bluedogok
1/3/2014, 03:32 PM
I think it was because Stoops had a tight interview window, I switched ESPN Radio after that it it wasn't more than 5 minutes later that Stoops was on the Cowherd show.

SoonerMarkVA
1/3/2014, 03:35 PM
Asked him about five questions. Stoops basically said he didn't use the lack of respect/point spread to motivate... we're too good of a program, won too many games to do that. Said other than missing some tackles he was pleased with the way we played, wouldn't take back any decisions he made. Said TK was as good as they thought he would be starting the season, wasn't surprised by his performance.

Dan Patrick is a joke. I had to listen to about 20 minutes of him "interviewing" some "Big Bang" actor to get to his five questions for Stoops.

Maybe he doesn't explicitly use that, but there just seems to be a consistent pattern where we play lights out when we're counted out, but also fall asleep at the wheel when we're considered the heavy favorite. There must be some intensity (or lack thereof) the coaches have when we're big dogs (or favorites) that trickles down to the players.