PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Today

freshchris05
1/3/2014, 10:41 AM
NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL NFL .

Lol. Boomer

Soonerjeepman
1/3/2014, 10:42 AM
can't stand the thought of the sec getting a$$ kicked last night...lol

SoonerinSouthlake
1/3/2014, 10:49 AM
Love how the Pregame last night was a Alabama Human Interest story. All about AJ McCarron and Sabans special relationship blah blah blah.

BoulderSooner79
1/3/2014, 10:54 AM
That was a good human interest story regardless of which team it involved. Could you imagine Manziel taking the time to befriend that guy? Says a lot about McCarron and I hope he does well in the NFL.

ouwasp
1/3/2014, 11:04 AM
That was a great story about the two AJs. I usually don't care for the sappy crap. It just speaks to McCarron's character and to how far we've come racially. I even rewound the dvr and had my wife watch when she came in from shopping...

But, yeah, ESPN would be all Bama if the SB had turned out like they wanted it to.

winout
1/3/2014, 11:27 AM
Good grief, they won 3 out of the last 4 NC's. They deserve the hype. And, we deserves to take it away. 3-1-1 vs Bama now!!!!! Whooo.....Hooo!

ouwasp
1/3/2014, 11:28 AM
Yup, they're using the "Bama" wasn't completely motivated right now on ESPN...lumping the SB in with ASU-Tech, UCF-Baylor...

But, to his credit, Finebaum did plainly state "I am an idiot". Well said.

BoulderSooner79
1/3/2014, 11:49 AM
I watch ESPN Sportcenter for an hour after the game and it was all Sugar Bowl and OU. Then the next showing on the hour was going to be a repeat. I don't know what you guys want. They barely mentioned the upcoming Orange bowl and zero mention of the Cotton. The game is over now and most fans are looking forward to the NFL playoffs and the Monday night title game.

freshchris05
1/3/2014, 11:51 AM
I watch ESPN Sportcenter for an hour after the game and it was all Sugar Bowl and OU. Then the next showing on the hour was going to be a repeat. I don't know what you guys want. They barely mentioned the upcoming Orange bowl and zero mention of the Cotton. The game is over now and most fans are looking forward to the NFL playoffs and the Monday night title game.

My Steelers are on the shelf...

rock on sooner
1/3/2014, 11:54 AM
That was a good human interest story regardless of which team it involved. Could you imagine Manziel taking the time to befriend that guy? Says a lot about McCarron and I hope he does well in the NFL.

A J is a classy young man....after the game he met the press with
"You can lay this one on me." He's got a future playing on Sundays.