PDA

View Full Version : Bronson Irwin

OUster
1/3/2014, 02:23 AM
So many great plays and players tonight...but, our o-line and being depleted and such...they came up HUGE! I'm already re-watching the game and noticed it the first time around. Irwin was a beast, he was a mauler! He didn't give two ****s that it was Alabama. I noticed the same with him against Notre Dame. Just thought he deserved his propers...best of luck in the league to this kid!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/3/2014, 02:46 AM
Well, he was a 4-star guy out of HS, and is from Tuttle or Mustang, I think. He probably loves OU as much as anyone on the team. Maybe he will star in the NFL?

Curly Bill
1/3/2014, 02:49 AM
Yeah...didn't run for a lot of yards, but most of the night they gave TK good time to throw. Impressive.

Scott D
1/3/2014, 03:05 AM
I'd say Bedenbaugh earned his paycheck.

Curly Bill
1/3/2014, 03:10 AM
I'd say Bedenbaugh earned his paycheck.

I'd say they all did. And as someone who is often critical of the team and coaches...IT FEELS GREAT TO SAY THAT!!!

BeaSooner
1/3/2014, 09:37 AM
Well, he was a 4-star guy out of HS, and is from Tuttle or Mustang, I think. He probably loves OU as much as anyone on the team. Maybe he will star in the NFL?

Bronson is from the 'Stanger. He played a GREAT game.

Speck
1/3/2014, 11:31 AM

Mustang

Pricetag
1/3/2014, 11:37 AM
I work with a guy who is buds with Bronson's dad, so I've been keeping an eye on him these past four years. Loved seeing him go out on such a high note.

colleyvillesooner
1/3/2014, 11:54 AM
I work with a guy who is buds with Bronson's dad, so I've been keeping an eye on him these past four years. Loved seeing him go out on such a high note.

He earned himself some money last night...

SouthFortySooner
1/3/2014, 12:11 PM
He's often been downfield on plays throughout the years. He is quick and has excellent footwork. There have been times the OL was suspect, (BYU), but not while Irwin has been here. A great career from this Sooner senior.