PDA

View Full Version : All of you Stoops Detractors….

IGotNoTiming
1/3/2014, 01:37 AM
can sukkit…

Been waiting all season to say that

birddog
1/3/2014, 02:23 AM
He had a great season. Especially when you look at untimely injuries to players that had such important roles

Curly Bill
1/3/2014, 02:59 AM
can sukkit…

Been waiting all season to say that

You've may have been waiting several years to say it.

That being said: The job he and the guys did getting ready for and playing Alabama looks to have been outstanding.

flysooner9
1/3/2014, 03:20 AM
I'll admit it. After the Baylor game I thought we needed a change. However I think that beating we took may have reignited the fire in the entire coaching staff. They coached their tails off after that game including "playing to win games" vs "playing not to lose". Very happy to see big game Bob back.

soonergirlNeugene
1/3/2014, 04:21 AM
The Stoops bros are the real deal, folks. Bama was straight up outcoached tonight.
Now if only the Cleveland rumors would GTFO.

wishbonesooner
1/3/2014, 07:04 AM
I have been one of those detractors. I've seen a different Stoops the last two games, and am happy to see him return to the old Bob Stoops.

Okie35
1/3/2014, 05:38 PM
I don't know how many watch Around The Horn but Tim Colishaw gave major props to Stoops and his bcs bowl run... The re air is on espn 2 at 5... He talks about Stoops for a good while at the end of the show

BoulderSooner79
1/3/2014, 05:40 PM
He deserves more time, but i don't think Mark Stoops has made a big, positive impact on Kentucky. He still has a lot to prove.