PDA

View Full Version : Alabama was not overrated

Wishboned
1/3/2014, 01:32 AM
OU was just underrated.

colleyvillesooner
1/3/2014, 01:33 AM
Exactly. Alabama would have been favored over both Auburn and FSU in the title game per Vegas. This was an OUTSTANDING win for the program.

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
1/3/2014, 01:33 AM
Exactly!

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
1/3/2014, 01:34 AM
And Big Game Brothers Stoops are back!!!

okiewaker
1/3/2014, 01:36 AM
OU was at least twice as fast. OU was in overdrive on speed. Waaaaaaay faster than Bama. Speed kilt Bama

Sooners78
1/3/2014, 01:48 AM
I really hate to hear our fans do that chant. They think they're insulting bama, but it's really an insult to ou.

BoulderSooner79
1/3/2014, 01:51 AM
I don't even think OU was underrated because they never played that well for an entire game all season. I say OU was under estimated.

dennis580
1/3/2014, 01:53 AM
Exactly. Alabama would have been favored over both Auburn and FSU in the title game per Vegas. This was an OUTSTANDING win for the program.

There is no way they should have been favored over FSU. That is just flat stupid, but that is because Vegas feels the betters are stupid. Vegas lines have nothing to do with who they will win.

I actually had FSU #1 since the Maryland, and I have felt they were on a different level from Bama. I feel they are going to embarrass Auburn in the NC game

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/3/2014, 02:51 AM
Exactly. Alabama would have been favored over both Auburn and FSU in the title game per Vegas. This was an OUTSTANDING win for the program.ESPeNis will find a way to spin it, though, soon enough.

OUster
1/3/2014, 03:04 AM
I think this was a legit win against a great team, coupled with the ball bouncing in our favor a few times. But, it feels like déjà vu in reverse. When we lost to Miami in the '88 title game, didn't they use a smaller, faster, more physically fit defense to get past our hulking o-line. After the game Saban said he needs to rethink some things. I'll trust that the Stoops brothers are onto something. Awesome, awesome win!

soonergirlNeugene
1/3/2014, 05:25 AM
I also hate this chant. Would have preferred that our fans stuck to the SECSECSEC sarcasm chant.

SoonerForLife92
1/3/2014, 05:55 AM
Hell no they weren't

SoCalBigRed
1/3/2014, 06:14 AM
Well, I didn't hear it on TV, so I don't think many are really going to care.

What I mostly heard, were the 'bama fans. Sounded like a damn home game for them, almost.

Which is why... we are truly the #1 team in the Nation. (I explain myself in my thread). 'bama was not overrated. We were rated where we deserved, but not necessarily where we at this point.

Mac94
1/3/2014, 08:18 AM
Bama is a GREAT team ... and they DID show up to play ... which is what makes this win so epic ... OU went toe to toe with the biggest bully in college football and emerged the victor.