PDA

View Full Version : Bama didn't show up

BoulderSooner79
1/3/2014, 12:53 AM
<sabanball>

Bama wasn't motivated to be in the measly Sugar Bowl when the goal was BCS title or nothing. Could have won easily if they cared to.

</sabanball>

BTW, where do you suppose sabanball is now? On the same ledge with Sic'em?

delhalew
1/3/2014, 12:55 AM
Luckily you could tell by watching that Bama played their asses off. That dog won't hunt.

soonerhubs
1/3/2014, 12:56 AM
:) Love the op!

delhalew
It would be nice if Mr. Ball would come over and kiss the ring.

Snrinhouston
Certainly look like Bama cared on its opening drive.

Hey, I thought Bama would roll us, and said so repeatedly. But the coaches and players put together the best performance of the year. Was great to be proven wrong.

SanDiegoSoonerGal
1/3/2014, 12:57 AM
According to Mr. Gal, who is watching the tee vee in the other room, Saban just said something about Bama beating themselves.

Stay classy, elephants.

OU_Sooners75
1/3/2014, 12:59 AM
Bama played a very good game and did care about how they played and the game.

It is just the fact that for the first time in awhile OU did not folks when Bama hit them in the mouth.

picasso
1/3/2014, 01:00 AM
Certainly look like Bama cared on its opening drive.

Hey, I thought Bama would roll us, and said so repeatedly. But the coaches and players put together the best performance of the year. Was great to be proven wrong.

Great to see because you've been a sack of hammers on here.

SoonerMarkVA
1/3/2014, 01:00 AM
According to Mr. Gal, who is watching the tee vee in the other room, Saban just said something about Bama beating themselves.

Stay classy, elephants.

Did he really?! Wow, that is sad.

OU_Sooners75
1/3/2014, 01:03 AM
Saban gave OU credit.

He did say they have to many chances away, but that you still have to credit OU for the job they did.

Idk if you like Bama it not, Saban gas always been classy toward his opponent.

Wishboned
1/3/2014, 01:04 AM
Sabanball is out killing trees, or looking to teabag someone.

SanDiegoSoonerGal
1/3/2014, 01:08 AM
Just repeating what Mr. Gal said. I didn't see it myself.

OUinFLA
1/3/2014, 01:14 AM
I got that impression too from watching.
He did congrat OU, but not nearly as much as Bob lauded bama in his interview

OUinFLA
1/3/2014, 01:15 AM
I guess its easier if you are the winner

Eielson
1/3/2014, 03:31 AM
Sabanball is going to come on here and be classy about it. He'll congratulate us on our win, say we played a great game, and tell us he hopes we meet again in the playoffs next year.

aurorasooner
1/3/2014, 03:46 AM
I've been over reading Tiger Droppings for the last hour and lmao. They're sure trolling the 'Bama fans hard, sorta like we do with the whorn fans and VV.
The funniest thread was the one with the LSU fan watching the game with his "Bama" relatives (or as he calls them his Gump relatives), and posting from their house during the game (I guess from his phone).
They're easily amused, I guess because it's obviously a "put-on", but funny as he^^ none the less.

ashley
1/3/2014, 07:49 AM
Saben and Bob are close. The last few years their coaches have come to Norman in the spring or ours have gone there.

Mac94
1/3/2014, 08:25 AM
I've been over reading Tiger Droppings for the last hour and lmao.

the flip side of the whole "SEC" thing ... the group generally wants the conference to show well ... but once something is done, just like siblings or whatever ... they will give other teams HELL when they stumble. Bama fans are in for a LOONNGGGGGG offseason as no one is gonna let them forget they just got thumped.

BoulderSooner79
1/3/2014, 10:48 AM
Sabanball is going to come on here and be classy about it. He'll congratulate us on our win, say we played a great game, and tell us he hopes we meet again in the playoffs next year.

I sure you're right and I didn't really mean to get on sabanball. I probably should have used something more generic like <sour-grapes-bama-fan> to make my point.

badger
1/3/2014, 10:49 AM
Poor Alabama*

*said nobody ever

SanJoaquinSooner
1/3/2014, 10:53 AM
Sic em did come off the ledge are gracefully complimented the Sooners on our great win.

badger
1/3/2014, 10:57 AM
Sic em did come off the ledge are gracefully complimented the Sooners on our great win.

at least they have a conference championship. bammer won nothing this year (except 11 meaningless games, tee hee, NO TROPHY FOR YOU)

PrideMom
1/3/2014, 11:08 AM
Bama came to play (i.e.) the first four plays, but OU did not fall down and play dead! It was a fabulous game, with all aspects playing determined. OUr team has a lot of moxey, and watch out next year!