AzianSooner
1/3/2014, 01:15 AM
I guess so. TK seems to start on the Heisman road as well

Peeb
1/3/2014, 01:18 AM
I was BIGTIME impressed tonite.

SanJoaquinSooner
1/3/2014, 01:51 AM
who are next year's Saunders and Bester? They were studs tonight and most of the season.

Curly Bill
1/3/2014, 02:48 AM
I was as down on TK as anybody, saying there was no way he was the answer at QB. Well, the kid looked like the real deal tonight!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/3/2014, 02:57 AM
who are next year's Saunders and Bester? They were studs tonight and most of the season.Neal is VERY good. I think he will excel next year. I don't know who else we have that is top notch. Of course, Shepard should continue to impress.

OUster
1/3/2014, 03:10 AM
I think Shepard is going to replace Saunders in his play making role. Read really good things about Smallwood before he went down with injury. We have Neal, woods and a highly praised young in the wings...I'm just going to put on my shades because we also have a pretty good class coming in!

Eielson
1/3/2014, 03:12 AM
Shep is going to be a stud, and we've got several candidates to be our #2 guy. I'm guessing Neal and Woods. We won't have TK for 3 more years if he keeps playing like he did tonight, though.

Curly Bill
1/3/2014, 03:13 AM
The last thing I'm worried about is are we gonna have receivers.

Eielson
1/3/2014, 03:33 AM
The last thing I'm worried about is are we gonna have receivers.

Amen to that. Baylor will probably be the only Big XII team with better. Which has been odd, but true for the last few years.

Curly Bill
1/3/2014, 03:35 AM
We even had a TE make a catch tonight! Tell me that wasn't a sign from the heavens! LOL

Eielson
1/3/2014, 03:43 AM
We even had a TE make a catch tonight! Tell me that wasn't a sign from the heavens! LOL

Hit him in the chest and he accidentally caught it!

EatLeadCommie
1/3/2014, 03:45 AM
Woods made the most amazing catch tonight and all I could think was, "Who the hell is Woods? Did he say the Alabama defensive back's name on accident?"

Curly Bill
1/3/2014, 03:46 AM
Hit him in the chest and he accidentally caught it!

It did look really awkward!

IronHorseSooner
1/3/2014, 05:34 AM
I expect the starters next year to be Shepard, Neal, and Cavil, with Woods, Smallwood, and Andrews (6'6" 220!) get most of the snaps. We also have Trey Franks, but they keep flipping him back and forth with the secondary. As well, I look for guys like McNamara and Ilajana (sp?) to be part of the rotation as well. Fun times are ahead!

sendbaht
1/3/2014, 07:33 AM
Yes happy we stuck with TK...but felt so sorry for the Bell...anyone else? maybe just me.....but that's life...we won and won BIG!

Okie35
1/3/2014, 07:37 AM
Woods made the most amazing catch tonight and all I could think was, "Who the hell is Woods? Did he say the Alabama defensive back's name on accident?"

I said the same thing. I said who? But apparently he has good hands. Shepard, Neal, Woods, and hopefully cavil will break out.

Okie35
1/3/2014, 07:39 AM
I expect the starters next year to be Shepard, Neal, and Cavil, with Woods, Smallwood, and Andrews (6'6" 220!) get most of the snaps. We also have Trey Franks, but they keep flipping him back and forth with the secondary. As well, I look for guys like McNamara and Ilajana (sp?) to be part of the rotation as well. Fun times are ahead!

Seems like Trey has been here 6 years lol

soonergirlNeugene
1/3/2014, 09:00 AM
:hot: So much momentum going into next season!

swardboy
1/3/2014, 09:21 AM

Two tight ends I believe. Glorious.

swardboy
1/3/2014, 09:24 AM
Yes happy we stuck with TK...but felt so sorry for the Bell...anyone else? maybe just me.....but that's life...we won and won BIG!

Well he better stay sharp and keep his helmet on, because as much as I hate to say it, the running qb scares me. TK seems to handle it well regarding avoiding hits, but we're going to be closer to one hit away from QB #2 more than ever before.

Eielson
1/3/2014, 10:05 AM
Isnt Derrick Woods the cousin of Robert?

BigTip
1/3/2014, 10:31 AM
Can we start the Trevor Knight nickname discussion again?
I still like AK. (Why do they call him AK? lol)

The most fun is looking at the distance this Trevor Knight is from the struggling to find his rythm Trevor Knight from the beginning of the season.