PDA

View Full Version : Nike's vs whorns

Jacie
12/30/2013, 06:52 PM
As much as I hate sa*et, I prefer to see them throttle the ducks.

Way to go Ponyboy lite, spot em one . . .

OUinFLA
12/30/2013, 06:57 PM
after that interception/td, I would suspect that the closest ut had of keeping this game close was when the score was 0-0

downhill from here for the southern orange.
uphill from here for the neon waterfowl.

OUinFLA
12/30/2013, 06:57 PM
oh, and you and I may be the only ones who post in this thread.

and Im not so sure about me anymore.

olevetonahill
12/30/2013, 07:00 PM
Ill post Just to say Saxet Sucks!

SoonerorLater
12/30/2013, 07:06 PM
Did the whorns actually do any preparation for this game?

Jacie
12/30/2013, 07:16 PM
Maybe Mack should consider letting it be about him after all, cause if this game is about the way they are playing, it is going to be a long night.

Nice hip tackle, whorn to whorn, on the kickoff return.

They did come to play!

Touchdown, whorns.

EatLeadCommie
12/30/2013, 07:34 PM
Mariotta is kinda fast

Mazeppa
12/30/2013, 07:41 PM
Those horns are the cockiest 4 (soon to be 5) loss team i've seen in a while

Mazeppa
12/30/2013, 07:43 PM
could we get some more stories on mack? I haven't seen any in about 2 minutes

Snrinhouston
12/30/2013, 07:45 PM
Will always despise Oregon for 2006; however that does not trump my hate for Texas.

GO DUCKS !!!!!

Jacie
12/30/2013, 07:49 PM
Will always despise Oregon for 2006; however that does not trump my hate for Texas.

I guess I am used to the arrogance of UT fans. The ducks have spent a lot of Nike's money in the attempt to buy elite status and that, coupled with them hosing OU, makes them contemptible to me, unworthy of respect.

Win one more for Mack!

Mazeppa
12/30/2013, 07:51 PM
Give mack number 5

salth2o
12/30/2013, 07:59 PM
Did he just say tally wacker?

olevetonahill
12/30/2013, 08:00 PM
Im rootin fer the Fighting Asteroids
http://www.blastr.com/sites/blastr/files/styles/content_panes_media/public/images/Asteroid033011_0.jpg?itok=cE-Ncfap

okiewaker
12/30/2013, 08:15 PM
Heh,,,he said tallywagger. I don't really care who wins. It's a decent game tho. Not getting out of hand like I thought it might.

Mazeppa
12/30/2013, 08:18 PM
The faces on those texas fans are priceless.

soonergirlNeugene
12/30/2013, 09:10 PM
Mack's last love letter to college football couldn't be any more fitting than this.

Jacie
12/30/2013, 09:13 PM
During the close up on Ash it was suggested again that sa*et would try to get another season for him.

He was in three games and over 100 plays.

There is a cutoff, right, a minimum above which a player does not get that extra year if they are injured?

Jus wondering what that is.

soonergirlNeugene
12/30/2013, 09:17 PM
Heeeeeey! Lets hear the Texas fight song! The goalpost just notched Texas' best stop of the night!

Judge Smails
12/30/2013, 09:37 PM
Texas tackling is much improved. LOL

Snrinhouston
12/30/2013, 09:41 PM
And Mack gets kicked into the sunset. Roll credits.

Mazeppa
12/30/2013, 09:41 PM
Texas tackling is much improved. LOL

Your talking about offensive tackling right? they've had a lot of practice at that.

Judge Smails
12/30/2013, 09:44 PM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e122/douglyon/thatsall_zps9454c080.jpg

EatLeadCommie
12/30/2013, 09:45 PM
Malcolm Brown was still talking trash at 23-7. He plowed into a guy, knocked him over on the sideline, then yelled on national tv, "I hit yo a**, n****!"

Makes you wonder what the point of a taunting rule is.

soonergirlNeugene
This one is UGLY.

olevetonahill
Has anyone said That Saxet sucks yet?

Oh yea I did . Saxet sucks

salth2o
12/30/2013, 09:51 PM
Colt has 75 yards passing to Oregon with 2 TD's.

Mazeppa
12/30/2013, 09:53 PM
Very entertaining 3 hrs. thank you mack ha ha ha

Judge Smails
12/30/2013, 09:58 PM
FIFY

Holly Rowe is UGLY.

SanJoaquinSooner
12/30/2013, 10:03 PM
Thank you Ducks!!

Mazeppa
12/30/2013, 10:05 PM
Texas had 9 receptions for 56 yards, not one player had more than 2 catches?

lexsooner
12/30/2013, 10:47 PM
Ugly game. Espn reported the UT job finalists are Fisher, Strong, and Briles. I am guessing it will be Fisher. I assume the new guy will clean house. The only assistant I would keep is Robinson. He improved their defense significantly after he showed up mid-season.

Eielson
12/30/2013, 11:27 PM
Ugly game. Espn reported the UT job finalists are Fisher, Strong, and Briles. I am guessing it will be Fisher. I assume the new guy will clean house. The only assistant I would keep is Robinson. He improved their defense significantly after he showed up mid-season.

Of those three, I'd say it's Strong. Briles isn't going anywhere, and I doubt Jimbo leaves FSU. Strong would probably be pretty easy to snatch.

Eielson
12/30/2013, 11:29 PM
Despite getting beat pretty good, I think the Big XII has looked like the clearly better conference. Texas pretty well shut down Oregon's offense. They just didn't have any offense, but we knew that. Tech is embarrassing ASU right now.

Turd_Ferguson
12/30/2013, 11:31 PM
Malcolm Brown was still talking trash at 23-7. He plowed into a guy, knocked him over on the sideline, then yelled on national tv, "I hit yo a**, n****!"

Makes you wonder what the point of a taunting rule is.
I rewound it about 13 times...could have swore he said "bitch *** ******"

Soonerjeepman
12/30/2013, 11:42 PM
i thought I saw colt at one point shootin his hands, almost osu'ish...funny, they were losing 13-7 at that point.

EatLeadCommie
12/30/2013, 11:57 PM
I rewound it about 13 times...could have swore he said "bitch *** ******"

Well the last two words are definitely not in dispute!

soonergirlNeugene
12/31/2013, 12:01 AM
Funny how those words get the bleep treatment, but bitch is ok. I wish I could have had this board to reference as a kid growing up, I might have been grounded less frequently.

lexsooner
12/31/2013, 12:02 AM
Of those three, I'd say it's Strong. Briles isn't going anywhere, and I doubt Jimbo leaves FSU. Strong would probably be pretty easy to snatch.

I forgot about Franklin of Vandy being one of the names Espn threw out. It's interesting two of the four mentioned are black. I am not convinced UT is ready for a black head coach. If you watched their football banquet, it smacked of an old money country club gathering.

soonergirlNeugene
12/31/2013, 12:05 AM
Are these banquets.....televised? LHN must be getting creative in its programming :jaded:

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/31/2013, 01:08 AM
I was pleased to watch tx and its following suck hind ti*, once again, as is appropriate.

Temujin
12/31/2013, 01:21 AM

ESPN is retarded if they think Fisher is a candidate. Fisher already has top 5 ranked classes every year, is already headed to the national championship, and is in a conference that's looking up, not down. The only thing that's left is money, and FSU would be foolish not to make him a top 5 coach, salary-wise.

As for Robinson, how that guy keeps getting a job is a mystery to me. Improved the defense? I suppose it got a little better than the BYU/Ole Miss games, but he hardly faced a decent offense in the 2nd half of the season...and when he did he allowed at least 30 points per game. I hope they keep him, seriously. But I doubt they do.

lexsooner
12/31/2013, 11:13 AM
Are these banquets.....televised? LHN must be getting creative in its programming :jaded:

Yes, LHN televised the whole thing a few weeks ago. Nobody, including horn fans, would have watched, but for the rumors of Mack announcing his resignation at the banquet. Shaggybevo had a long thread of the banquet like it was a game, and as it became clear Mack was not announcing, and at the same time word came that Saban was not coming, the posters became angrier and drunker. It was great fun, just like their game threads after a loss. The banquet was mostly a bunch of old white guys praising the team and staff and program. The only blacks there were the players and their families. Otherwise, it was like a stuffy OKC Golf and Country Club atmosphere.

LHN has a big problem: horn football and sports is not nearly enough to fill their time slots. They have shown their win over USC about three times a week. Even a big horn fan would get tired of that game. Correct me if I am wrong, but they only show replays of horn victories, never ever any losses which might have been good games.

Tear Down This Wall
12/31/2013, 02:41 PM
Despite getting beat pretty good, I think the Big XII has looked like the clearly better conference. Texas pretty well shut down Oregon's offense. They just didn't have any offense, but we knew that. Tech is embarrassing ASU right now.

What shut down Oregon's offense was Marcus Mariota leg problems. Had he been 100% for the game, he'd have run for 300 yards.

hawaii 5-0
12/31/2013, 04:12 PM
It must suck to finish your college career throwing two pick 6's.

5-0

badger
12/31/2013, 04:30 PM
It must suck to finish your college career throwing two pick 6's.

5-0

It became increasingly apparent that he shouldn't have had a college career to begin with, and wouldn't have if it wasn't for his name and his older brother's success. To Jaxon Shipley's credit, you really shouldn't say the same thing about him

BoulderSooner79
12/31/2013, 07:07 PM
What shut down Oregon's offense was Marcus Mariota leg problems. Had he been 100% for the game, he'd have run for 300 yards.

Mariotta's cramps and UO own stupid mistakes. The horn defense barely got in the way in the 1st half when Mariotta wasn't hampered. UO basically played with 1 hand tied behind their back in the 2nd half with no QB runs. They just had their QB handoff and play pocket passer which is not their style and then just let their defense shutout the horns.

Eielson
12/31/2013, 07:39 PM

He didn't have those leg problems in the first half, did he? He ran for a lot of yards, but their offense wasn't doing great. Texas should have been up heading into the half.

Mazeppa
12/31/2013, 08:23 PM
ESPN is retarded if they think Fisher is a candidate. Fisher already has top 5 ranked classes every year, is already headed to the national championship, and is in a conference that's looking up, not down. The only thing that's left is money, and FSU would be foolish not to make him a top 5 coach, salary-wise.

As for Robinson, how that guy keeps getting a job is a mystery to me. Improved the defense? I suppose it got a little better than the BYU/Ole Miss games, but he hardly faced a decent offense in the 2nd half of the season...and when he did he allowed at least 30 points per game. I hope they keep him, seriously. But I doubt they do.

It won't be Fisher
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/florida-state-coach-jimbo-fisher-170545103--ncaaf.html

bluedogok
12/31/2013, 11:10 PM
It became increasingly apparent that he shouldn't have had a college career to begin with, and wouldn't have if it wasn't for his name and his older brother's success. To Jaxon Shipley's credit, you really shouldn't say the same thing about him
Jax Shipley didn't have the opportunities to make plays like Jordan, they didn't have any one who could get him the ball consistently. I did see him score about every way imaginable when my wife's high school (Monahans) played Brownwood in the playoffs, offense, defense, special teams, it didn't matter there was nothing they could do about him. In a little way it kind of reminded me of Joe Washington in that one Colts-Pats Monday night game.

BoulderSooner79
1/1/2014, 12:09 AM
He didn't have those leg problems in the first half, did he? He ran for a lot of yards, but their offense wasn't doing great. Texas should have been up heading into the half.

Mostly UO mistakes - they were not at all sharp. I don't see how the horns should have been ahead, they had 1 good drive the whole game.