PDA

View Full Version : Two Days in April

Ruf/Nek7
12/20/2013, 05:16 PM
Have any of you guys seen this movie/documentary? It is currently on Netflix and so far it is pretty sweet. They are breaking down different kinds of athletes headed into the NFL draft. So far they have Travis Wilson and Clint Ingram as two of the athletes they are following.

Yall should check it out.

BOOMER!

instigator
12/20/2013, 07:14 PM
Thanks for the tip. I have had that in my queue for a while but haven't pulled the trigger. I'll check it out.

Ruf/Nek7
12/20/2013, 08:02 PM
Thanks for the tip. I have had that in my queue for a while but haven't pulled the trigger. I'll check it out.

I would like to see what you think about Wilson and Ingram after you watch it.

Scott D
12/20/2013, 10:34 PM
ahhh ole Chet.

LRoss
12/20/2013, 10:46 PM
I watched it a good while back.

If memory serves, they both came off reasonably well. . . until the end. Wilson crying and talking about how he was going to go get drunk because of being picked lower than he expected (I sympathize, but that should still be a great moment when it happens) and Ingram making a comment about how the combine was like a slave auction. (Except he left out about how he was there by choice and could leave at any moment to pursue whatever other endeavor he might choose.)

That might not all be accurate, it was a bit back. All things considered though, it was fascinating to watch.

Jason White's Third Knee
12/21/2013, 10:26 AM
Whenever these spoiled pussies (yes, including AD, whom I love) equate the NFL with slavery, I think that they should be bitch slapped. Some slave ghosts should haunt their diamond flashing, Escalade driving, baby momma having, trophy wife humping asses throughout their careers. We are all slaves to something or other, but me thinks the actual slaves had it worse. Stupid dicks. And I say that with all due respect.

NorthernIowaSooner
12/21/2013, 06:30 PM
I would like to see what you think about Wilson and Ingram after you watch it.

Ingram came off excellent. Hard worker that took advantage of every opportunity.

Wilson came off poorly I thought. Didn't get many reps at the Senior Bowl then complained a lot about it, said the week was wasted and he just wanted to get drunk.

CatfishSooner
12/21/2013, 06:44 PM
Whenever these spoiled pussies (yes, including AD, whom I love) equate the NFL with slavery, I think that they should be bitch slapped. Some slave ghosts should haunt their diamond flashing, Escalade driving, baby momma having, trophy wife humping asses throughout their careers. We are all slaves to something or other, but me thinks the actual slaves had it worse. Stupid dicks. And I say that with all due respect.

I concur...