PDA

View Full Version : Speakin of Home made

olevetonahill
12/18/2013, 05:15 PM
Before this last storm came thru i was down to 1/2 a Loaf of bread. went to the store and it seems every one thinks they gonna need 10 loaves to get em thru a 3 day storm Nary a Loaf on the shelf. Said Oh well . Went back 3 er 4 days later and the selection had improved to one package of Hot Dog buns Im going WTF?
said screw it came home dug out the Bread machine. Made me a Loaf but it was kinda flat and heavy, Thats the reason I quit using it
So I search the World wide web and Find a New recipe. Tried it .
Its great, The bread rises like its Possed to. I made 2 loaves today. Gave one to my Messican maid now one fer me.

Yum
Just call me MR Betty ****in Crocker :friendly_wink:

rock on sooner
12/18/2013, 05:18 PM
Before this last storm came thru i was down to 1/2 a Loaf of bread. went to the store and it seems every one thinks they gonna need 10 loaves to get em thru a 3 day storm Nary a Loaf on the shelf. Said Oh well . Went back 3 er 4 days later and the selection had improved to one package of Hot Dog buns Im going WTF?
said screw it came home dug out the Bread machine. Made me a Loaf but it was kinda flat and heavy, Thats the reason I quit using it
So I search the World wide web and Find a New recipe. Tried it .
Its great, The bread rises like its Possed to. I made 2 loaves today. Gave one to my Messican maid now one fer me.

Yum
Just call me MR Betty ****in Crocker :friendly_wink:

Naw, I wunt use MISTER...heh...

sooner_born_1960
12/18/2013, 05:19 PM
Too bad you don't have a tamale machine.

olevetonahill
12/18/2013, 05:24 PM
Too bad you don't have a tamale machine.

But I do. I sent her home with a Loaf of Homemade bread :drunk:

rock on sooner
12/18/2013, 06:57 PM
But I do. I sent her home with a Loaf of Homemade bread :drunk:

OOOOhhh, original thinkin',,,

Jacie
12/18/2013, 08:21 PM
So long as you didn't put a bun in her oven . . .