PDA

View Full Version : This will make the Baylor Sicems butts pucker LOL

olevetonahill
12/18/2013, 03:38 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/report-robert-griffin-iii-father-urging-washington-redskins-173522311--nfl.html

EatLeadCommie
12/18/2013, 03:47 PM
I doubt it. Briles isn't going anywhere

badger
12/18/2013, 03:54 PM
The latest comes from Jason Cole at Bleacher Report. In this episode of the NFL's most melodramatic soap opera, multiple team sources want the world to know that Griffin is stubborn and his father is meddling.

So is Bleacher Report a significant enough source these days to warrant this much Whoop Tee Doo?!

olevetonahill
12/18/2013, 03:55 PM
I doubt it. Briles isn't going anywhere

Dint say it was going to happen, Its Just humorous to Me that The Dad of one of their Heroes is wantin to Take the Other one .

KantoSooner
12/18/2013, 04:06 PM
If I were running Bleacher Report, I'd look at resolving the issues that make it the least user friendly site on the web. And I include healthcare.gov in that.

SicEmBaylor
12/18/2013, 05:08 PM
That's pretty much the last job I'd worry about him taking.

olevetonahill
12/18/2013, 05:22 PM
That's pretty much the last job I'd worry about him taking.

Ill say again, Thats NOT my point . Its the FACT the RGIII's Daddy wants it to happen Ya know the daddy of Yalls Hero? wanting to steal yer Other Hero.

tycat947
12/18/2013, 05:55 PM
Nothing will make Hypocrite U's butts pucker unless their losing! Not RGIII's Dad, not Sulkey Mulkey doing multiple stripteases on national TV, not Briles, Drew or Sulkey Mulkey cussing up a storm and forcing those parents to cover their children's ears or eyes, whether being shown on national TV or from the sidelines at the game. Now THAT'S a Hypocritical U!!!

SicEmBaylor
12/18/2013, 06:48 PM
Nothing will make Hypocrite U's butts pucker unless their losing! Not RGIII's Dad, not Sulkey Mulkey doing multiple stripteases on national TV, not Briles, Drew or Sulkey Mulkey cussing up a storm and forcing those parents to cover their children's ears or eyes, whether being shown on national TV or from the sidelines at the game. Now THAT'S a Hypocritical U!!!

You're consistent -- I'll give you that. Someday you'll tell me the story of the Baylor guy that stole your girlfriend and showed her pleasure she never even knew existed. Or maybe it was your mom. In either case, someone done you wrong son and that someone was clearly a Bear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTil0-smOJQ

8timechamps
12/18/2013, 07:48 PM
So is Bleacher Report a significant enough source these days to warrant this much Whoop Tee Doo?!

I think Bleacher Report was purchased by Turner Broadcasting, and they've done away with their fan "reporters", so they actually have a little bit of credibility. However, I still see the "Top 10 Places to eat a hot dog" opinion articles a lot, and until they get rid of that crap and all the "blog reporters", it's the same 'ol BR to me.

badger
12/19/2013, 09:29 AM
I think Bleacher Report was purchased by Turner Broadcasting, and they've done away with their fan "reporters", so they actually have a little bit of credibility. However, I still see the "Top 10 Places to eat a hot dog" opinion articles a lot, and until they get rid of that crap and all the "blog reporters", it's the same 'ol BR to me.

If the Enquirer were bought by the New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Fox News simultaneously, would it make it any more credible? :P