PDA

View Full Version : Sports Animal comments this past week?

ouwasp
12/15/2013, 11:05 PM
just wondered what Pat Jones and Traber had to say about the epic defeat...

birddog
12/15/2013, 11:10 PM
By and large?

Therealsouthsider
12/16/2013, 02:10 AM
just wondered what Pat Jones and Traber had to say about the epic defeat...

...with glee in their voices, mostly that OU is going to get killed by Alabama... 'course, that was the same thing Pat 'I never won sh!t' Jones said about OU going into Stillwater this year too. When they weren't discussing the impending Sooner demise they were continually expounding the glory of Aggies on the All Big 12 team

ss

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/16/2013, 02:20 AM
Let's just pull for the Mizry tigers to run an SEC SEC SEC buttwhacking on that humbled LosuR team.

stoopified
12/16/2013, 08:21 AM
Let's just pull for the Mizry tigers to run an SEC SEC SEC buttwhacking on that humbled LosuR team.That has always been my plan.

Jacie
12/16/2013, 09:09 AM
Let's just pull for the Mizry tigers to run an SEC SEC SEC buttwhacking on that humbled LosuR team.

Mizz, playing a runner-up in a runner-up bowl, themselves a runner-up, probably thinking they could have won the Big XII this year had they stayed.

sooneron
12/16/2013, 09:45 AM

As much as I disregard orange aggy, I cannot pull for mizz, as they bailed on the conf. They would have to play ND or SUC for me to consider wanting them to win.

PrideMom
12/16/2013, 10:02 AM
I can't stand either team! I think that Missouri and Texas A&M has proven that the SEC really isn't any better than any other conference. Remember when the Big XII was going to the National Championship almost every year? Nebraska, Texas, and OU all went. Nebraska shouldn't have, but Texas went twice and OU was in it 4 times. Everything has a cycle....... If you look at the SEC schedules they just like to run up scores on weaker teams, and the media is too stupid to recognize it.

BigTip
12/16/2013, 10:03 AM
As much as I disregard orange aggy, I cannot pull for mizz, as they bailed on the conf. They would have to play ND or SUC for me to consider wanting them to win.

I don't know, in the back of my mind, I somehow think that the Big 12 defectors having success, makes our league look better. "Our quitters, our dregs, are beating the rest of the SEC."

olevetonahill
12/16/2013, 10:18 AM
I don't know, in the back of my mind, I somehow think that the Big 12 defectors having success, makes our league look better. "Our quitters, our dregs, are beating the rest of the SEC."

Lets just see how well the B12 does against the vaunted SEC SEC SEC .

For that stupid chant alone I want the B12 teams to kick their asses.

ObiKaTony
12/16/2013, 10:25 AM
Isn't the sports animal comprised mostly of state fans? Doesn't make much sense when you consider this the 'sooner state' and the numbers bear this out...

Scott D
12/16/2013, 11:10 AM
Isn't the sports animal comprised mostly of state fans? Doesn't make much sense when you consider this the 'sooner state' and the numbers bear this out...

state fans have just learned about these newfangled inventions called phones and the internets.

tycat947
12/16/2013, 11:47 AM
I can't stand either team! I think that Missouri and Texas A&M has proven that the SEC really isn't any better than any other conference. Remember when the Big XII was going to the National Championship almost every year? Nebraska, Texas, and OU all went. Nebraska shouldn't have, but Texas went twice and OU was in it 4 times. Everything has a cycle....... If you look at the SEC schedules they just like to run up scores on weaker teams, and the media is too stupid to recognize it.

You're exactly right! These are still Big 12 teams! The offenses are a changin' in the SEC! Going to be like Big 12 very soon if not already. Those SEC defenses gave up lots of points this year!

picasso
12/16/2013, 12:01 PM
...with glee in their voices, mostly that OU is going to get killed by Alabama... 'course, that was the same thing Pat 'I never won sh!t' Jones said about OU going into Stillwater this year too. When they weren't discussing the impending Sooner demise they were continually expounding the glory of Aggies on the All Big 12 team

ss

Pat Jones is actually fair minded. Jerkins is the one that's a doosh.

Bourbon St Sooner
12/16/2013, 01:41 PM
My sister is displaced like me and listens to the sports animal over the internet and I said to her Why? Just get Iheartradio app on your phone and listen to Dusty and Teddy. You don't have to hear all of this drumming up controversy crap just to get people to listen to the radio.

I Am Right
12/16/2013, 10:19 PM
Does Traber the Dunce have conscious thoughts? " come on big fella"

OUmillenium
12/17/2013, 01:15 AM
Its the "commercial animal" as very little sports are logically discussed

westbrooke
12/17/2013, 01:22 AM

All the more reason for OSU to smoke Missouri in the Cotton Bowl. Prove that the pecking order still exists. "This also-ran from the Big 12 just played for your title." If Missouri wins, it feeds the SEC narrative. "They came to the SEC and magically learned how real football is played."

soonergirlNeugene
12/17/2013, 01:36 AM
All the more reason for OSU to smoke Missouri in the Cotton Bowl. Prove that the pecking order still exists. "This also-ran from the Big 12 just played for your title." If Missouri wins, it feeds the SEC narrative. "They came to the SEC and magically learned how real football is played."

This.

stoopified
12/17/2013, 07:03 AM
As much as I disregard orange aggy, I cannot pull for mizz, as they bailed on the conf. They would have to play ND or SUC for me to consider wanting them to win.You miss the point, you won't be rooting for Missou but against the Pukes.

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
12/17/2013, 07:11 AM

^^^this^^^

I am pulling for all B12 teams this year with no hesitations.