PDA

View Full Version : Progressive experiment...

Turd_Ferguson
12/15/2013, 04:58 AM
Since I'm a so called right winger/racist/bigot/tea bagger/conservative, I decided to do some deep research into the liberal way of thinking. After visiting liberal web sites and watching MSNBC/CNN and the likes, I've changed.

My new mantra is KILL WHITEY!!

REDREX
12/15/2013, 12:22 PM
From MSNBC I have learned that poor people are poor because I am rich----and somehow its all my fault

okiewaker
12/15/2013, 12:53 PM
The "Progressive Experiment" will be complete when all old white Republican men are dead. Until then, you will remain a bigot/mysogonist/racist/homophobe. This does not apply to young white conservative men,,,I guess.

Jacie
12/15/2013, 01:14 PM
Maybe the government can enhance (i.e. get more) revenue leasing our overseas military bases to the Chinese . . .

REDREX
12/15/2013, 01:18 PM
Ed Schultz is a BUFFOON just thought I would throw that in

diverdog
12/15/2013, 01:23 PM
Ed Schultz is a BUFFOON just thought I would throw that in

He is a ratings whore just like Limbaugh.

Funny thing is that their lifestyles are backasswards to their politics. Limbaugh likes golf, drugs and serial marriages. Schultz hunts, fishes, owns a construction company, six kids and two marriages. Both like NFL football. Go figure.

REDREX
12/15/2013, 01:37 PM
Ed Schultz blamed the problems of Detroit on conservatives it was the dumbest rant I had ever heard

okiewaker
12/15/2013, 01:40 PM
MSNBC is a ratings whore? They've had years of poor ratings. Dem some ugly ho's.

diverdog
12/15/2013, 04:37 PM
Ed Schultz blamed the problems of Detroit on conservatives it was the dumbest rant I had ever heard

I don't listen to him much. The statiion he is on the radio is terrible. Usually listen to ESPN or outlaw country.

Turd_Ferguson
12/15/2013, 07:20 PM
I don't listen to him much. The statiion he is on the radio is terrible. Usually listen to ESPN or outlaw country.

The fact that you say you don't listen to him MUCH...speaks volumes.

okiewaker
12/15/2013, 07:29 PM
Most Progs get their news information, and marching orders, from Stewart or Maher. MSNBS is inconsequential anymore.

Turd_Ferguson
12/15/2013, 08:02 PM
Most Progs get their news information, and marching orders, from Stewart or Maher. MSNBS is inconsequential anymore.

Maher doesn't bother me too much, other than if the ONE conservative he has amongst him and his THREE other libs starts making a point, he'll change the subject...quickly.

bluedogok
12/15/2013, 08:59 PM
Then they watch Fox News way more than any conservatives that I know so they can find things to be outraged about.

okiewaker
12/15/2013, 10:03 PM
Then they watch Fox News way more than any conservatives that I know so they can find things to be outraged about.

They watch Fox to get themselves lathered up.

diverdog
12/16/2013, 11:52 AM
The fact that you say you don't listen to him MUCH...speaks volumes.

In what way? By "much" I mean less than two hours per year. About the only news I listen to is CNBC or BBC. From time to time I tune into USA Patriot channel or Fox. I use to listen to Bill Press and that is because I am friends with his brother. Not much into talk shows.

KantoSooner
12/16/2013, 12:05 PM
If you're in a hotel in Asia, check out Aussie Channel Nine news. It's the home of the Ice Princess. Just listening to her read the news is a full body experience. (note: this could be dated. I vaguely remember something about her marrying some mining tycoon and moving to a yacht off the south of France. )

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/16/2013, 12:13 PM
Maybe the government can enhance (i.e. get more) revenue leasing our overseas military bases to the Chinese . . .If we just GIVE them the bases, maybe we can get better loan rates from the Chinese? If not, no biggee. We can just continue printing more.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/16/2013, 12:17 PM
The fact that you say you don't listen to him MUCH...speaks volumes.Listening/watching once, maybe 30 seconds, can easily make one question the integrity and motivation of the network.

KantoSooner
12/16/2013, 12:30 PM
Any 'news' programs that promote themselves as:

1. Patriotic
2. The Preople's Voice
3. 'Unbiased'
4. Not 'mainstream'

Are automatically suspect.

Turd_Ferguson
12/16/2013, 08:31 PM
Any 'news' programs that promote themselves as:

1. Patriotic
2. The Preople's Voice
3. 'Unbiased'
4. Not 'mainstream'

Are automatically suspect.

How about "we report, you decide"?

okiewaker
12/16/2013, 08:42 PM
Funny how people always say they don't watch the cable news outlets or MSM when confronted. "Oh no not me,,, I don't watch that,,,I make my own opinions" etc,,,,yeah right. Then,,,spout a lot of the same dayum talking points as what's on those channels. Lol

bluedogok
12/17/2013, 12:13 AM
Funny how people always say they don't watch the cable news outlets or MSM when confronted. "Oh no not me,,, I don't watch that,,,I make my own opinions" etc,,,,yeah right. Then,,,spout a lot of the same dayum talking points as what's on those channels. Lol
Many people read the reports or blogs done by writers that eventually form the "opinions" that are spouted on the news talk stations of any flavor. They just get it quicker than the TV people seem to, many of the clips that I see posted up by friends seem to be copies of blog posts from a day or two earlier. Corporate behemoths tend to move at a glacial pace.

KantoSooner
12/17/2013, 09:24 AM
How about "we report, you decide"?

Slightly less obnoxious.