PDA

View Full Version : STEP are you willing

olevetonahill
12/14/2013, 01:28 AM
To hold this bet?
Cause if we dont Get you or DE then It aint gonna werk Cause I really dont trust this dude!:grumpy:

soonergirlNeugene
12/14/2013, 01:38 AM
You know he's just setting the bait for another chance to troll you harder. He will Welsh on the bet, hoping you'll start another thread like this one (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?181930-Since-CowboyMRW-aint-been-here-to-Post-since-before-we-Kicked-OsEwes-Butt-Ima-Leave).

olevetonahill
12/14/2013, 02:03 AM
You know he's just setting the bait for another chance to troll you harder. He will Welsh on the bet, hoping you'll start another thread like this one (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?181930-Since-CowboyMRW-aint-been-here-to-Post-since-before-we-Kicked-OsEwes-Butt-Ima-Leave).

yer right . My heart is strong but My mind is weak with Beer LOl.

Simple STEP, Or DE or No bet .

olevetonahill
12/14/2013, 03:02 AM
Never Mind STEP or DE
seems we have come to a Gentlemen s agreement on a 250 bet
Bama beats US by 17 I send the Troll 250 bucks , Anything UNDER a 17 point loss by OU He sends ME 250
I sense some Natty drankin going On ! LOL

Snrinhouston
12/14/2013, 03:09 AM

You are an a**. You don't like my opinions. fine. But you've got NO call to say I'd welsh on a bet. You've gone too far!

You doubt me? Then YOU hold the money for the bet. And when you receive my check you publicly apologize for calling me a welsh!!!

It's put up or shut up time. What you gonna do?

olevetonahill
12/14/2013, 03:17 AM
You are an a**. You don't like my opinions fine. But you've got NO call to say I'd welsh on a bet. You've gone too far!

You doubt me? Then YOU hold the money for the bet. And when you receive my check you publicly apologize for calling me a welsh!!!

It's put up or shut up time. What you gonna do?

Whoa dude , Shes out of the equation already .
ItsYou and I 250 heads up
Dont be a Prick!
If you get bained from here then I aint trusting you and This bet is OFF ok ?

Snrinhouston
12/14/2013, 03:21 AM
Dont be a Prick!

You can trust me. I've got your info, you've got mine. If anyone is deserving a banning, it's her. Calling someone an a** is a lot tamer than insinuating someone would welsh on a bet.

SanJoaquinSooner
12/14/2013, 11:18 AM
Never Mind STEP or DE
seems we have come to a Gentlemen s agreement on a 250 bet
Bama beats US by 17 I send the Troll 250 bucks , Anything UNDER a 17 point loss by OU He sends ME 250
I sense some Natty drankin going On ! LOL

It be clear, this is OU +16.5 with no push possible.

NorthernIowaSooner
12/14/2013, 03:09 PM
You can trust me. I've got your info, you've got mine. If anyone is deserving a banning, it's her. Calling someone an a** is a lot tamer than insinuating someone would welsh on a bet.

Is this the 1880's? Who gives a crap that someone you don't know says online that you'll "welsh" on a bet? You gonna walk off ten paces and duel?

soonergirlNeugene
12/14/2013, 05:06 PM
Sorry mate, I don't trust friends to hold up their end in a bet. Last time I did any of that was a few years back when I won a bowl pick'em w/ 12 friends and never saw a red cent. I don't trust anybody to pay up, but certainly wouldn't trust some random internet troll.

rock on sooner
12/14/2013, 07:31 PM

I don't have a dog in this hunt but I learned a looonnnggg time ago
to NOT trust someone who says "you can trust me" until proven to
be trustworthy...see, this came from high school football locker rooms,
military barracks and overseas assignments, college and, finally, the
hustle itself...you know the one...it just a cold sore. Dude, your incessant
flaming has shot your credibility.....

Wishboned
12/14/2013, 08:10 PM
And he's gone. A fine example of here's a little rope...here's a little rope...here's a little rope...and he hanged himself.

olevetonahill
12/14/2013, 08:23 PM

Dont be a Prick!

And he's gone. A fine example of here's a little rope...here's a little rope...here's a little rope...and he hanged himself.

Heh, I could use that Loophole If i wanted but even tho Im sober today I still like the bet LOl

Wishboned
12/14/2013, 08:36 PM
Heh, I could use that Loophole If i wanted but even tho Im sober today I still like the bet LOl

I like it too. For some reason I just have a feeling.

olevetonahill
12/14/2013, 09:17 PM
Dont be a Prick!

I like it too. For some reason I just have a feeling.

I been confident since it was announced.

olevetonahill
12/21/2013, 11:52 AM
Dont be a Prick!

He aint been back in a week, I aint gonna trust him, Hes a troll and Ima call this bet off. .

SoonerKnight
12/21/2013, 12:21 PM
Dont be a Prick!

I knew you two were sweethearts!! ;)

LOL!

olevetonahill
12/21/2013, 01:46 PM
I knew you two were sweethearts!! ;)

LOL!

Dude was just too ****in weird . Oh well.

Scott D
12/21/2013, 10:36 PM
He aint been back in a week, I aint gonna trust him, Hes a troll and Ima call this bet off. .

it appears his forced vacation isn't over.

olevetonahill
12/21/2013, 10:41 PM
it appears his forced vacation isn't over.

Dont matter I told him if he went and Got bained I mite call it off. Oh well. screw him,

Curly Bill
12/21/2013, 11:07 PM
That was prolly a pretty fair bet. I think it's about 50-50 that Bama beats us by 17 or more. I think it comes down to are they ready to play, or will they still be sad in the pants at the way they lost to Auburn knocking them out of the NC game.

olevetonahill
12/21/2013, 11:31 PM
That was prolly a pretty fair bet. I think it's about 50-50 that Bama beats us by 17 or more. I think it comes down to are they ready to play, or will they still be sad in the pants at the way they lost to Auburn knocking them out of the NC game.

yea I wasnt too worried about the bet, its More Him. I have No way of knowing id some one is bained er not. But the dude is and was flaky. I just feel better not betting with Him.

Curly Bill
12/22/2013, 12:51 AM
yea I wasnt too worried about the bet, its More Him. I have No way of knowing id some one is bained er not. But the dude is and was flaky. I just feel better not betting with Him.

Understandable

C&CDean
12/25/2013, 07:49 PM
What'd I miss?

olevetonahill
12/25/2013, 09:37 PM
What'd I miss?

A troll trolling and Me doing my best to keep his lines tangled LOL

stoops the eternal pimp
12/26/2013, 09:35 AM
How did I miss this?

olevetonahill