PDA

View Full Version : So we are "going to get blown out" yet....

Ruf/Nek7
12/9/2013, 07:06 PM
Yahoo! Sports has the Sugar Bowl as the 4th most interesting game out of all the bowls. My only discrepancy is Fiesta bowl being 8th. That is by far the worst bowl matchup in a game since Uconn was destroyed by us in 2011.

(http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/ranking-bowl-games-1-35-045900052--ncaaf.html)

Ruf/Nek7
12/9/2013, 07:07 PM
Sorry, here is the link.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/ranking-bowl-games-1-35-045900052--ncaaf.html

Snrinhouston
12/9/2013, 07:29 PM
I'm expecting a score along the lines of last year's Cotton Bowl. Team had a good year considering the injuries. But in light of the injuries and Bama being on just another level, I think a loss is highly likely and about a 50% chance of losing by more than three touchdowns.

On the brighter side, lot to look forward to in 2014.

okiewaker
12/9/2013, 07:47 PM
Meh,,,it's going to be a blowout. No point to arguing. Bams got this one wrapped up. Let's move on.

BoulderSooner79
12/9/2013, 08:04 PM
When I looked at all the bowl pairings, I thought the big12 did really well as far as landing interesting match-ups. That's doesn't mean they will be interesting games, but it should mean decent viewer ratings. The Baylor/UCF is the exception just because UCF has no name recognition. It is similar to our Uconn game in that the Fiesta had last pick, but I think it is different in that UCF may well be good as to where we knew Uconn backdoored a weak big east conference title. UCF won their title outright, but the competition in league is suspect.

EatLeadCommie
12/9/2013, 08:09 PM
When I looked at all the bowl pairings, I thought the big12 did really well as far as landing interesting match-ups. That's doesn't mean they will be interesting games, but it should mean decent viewer ratings. The Baylor/UCF is the exception just because UCF has no name recognition. It is similar to our Uconn game in that the Fiesta had last pick, but I think it is different in that UCF may well be good as to where we knew Uconn backdoored a weak big east conference title. UCF won their title outright, but the competition in league is suspect.

That's funny because I think the BXII will be dogs in all the games except Baylor, and UCF is no slouch.

BoulderSooner79
12/9/2013, 08:12 PM
That's funny because I think the BXII will be dogs in all the games except Baylor, and UCF is no slouch.

I didn't mean to imply the big12 teams will be favorites - far from it. OU and UT will probably be big underdogs. I just meant the pairings were interesting and yes, very challenging. OU/BAma, UT/Duck, OSU/Mizzou all have some sizzle.

okiewaker
12/9/2013, 08:30 PM
Of course the Big 12 is going to be dogs in bowl matchups. All year long the media had been telling us the the big 12 stinks. Sheesh

SanDiegoSoonerGal
12/9/2013, 08:34 PM
Meh,,,it's going to be a blowout. No point to arguing. Bams got this one wrapped up. Let's move on.

Bob should seriously consider just forfeiting now.

okiewaker
12/9/2013, 08:38 PM

Agreed. Don't know why he's taking so long.

BoulderSooner79
12/9/2013, 08:40 PM
Agreed. Don't know why he's taking so long.

Because they haven't announced his raise yet.

SoonerDomiNation
12/9/2013, 08:44 PM
Alabamas ol is huge that being said if their rb"s get into or defensive backfeild all night is gonna be a long game. Our lb"s are gonna have to play a helluva game.I'm not so worried about them passing on us because we have some pretty dam good db"s. Were gonna have to make run to the sidelines . If we can do this I think we have a good shot at a upset here. I also think we need to use our te"s in this one.

SoonerDomiNation
12/9/2013, 08:45 PM
That's make them run to the sidelines.

rock on sooner
12/9/2013, 08:50 PM

Too late!, In another thread I said that we should just phone it in
and take the check and say adios! Now, understand, please that
I just put on my crimson colored glasses, peered into a mystical
dark 8 ball and saw a mysterious surprise...SHAZAM! GOOOOOLLLLEEE!
WELL, I'LL BE DAWGED...THA SOONERS DONE STUCK IT TO BAMA!
Aw, okay, I just got another beer and it aint true but sure is fun
to ponder, huh? Boomer Sooner! I bet the guys show up and go
ahead and play the game...and, who knows?

olevetonahill
12/9/2013, 08:50 PM

Accordin to Old Houston we have a Problem we should just stay home and womens Lacrosse er some sill shat.

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
12/9/2013, 09:00 PM
Sooners are being disrespected! Especially by our own "fans"!

I called OU to win straight up vs OSU with my buddy and backed it up with a wager. Sooners will be in this game and have a shot.

SoonerForLife92
12/9/2013, 09:04 PM
Wow now let's just hope none of our players think like you "fans"

8timechamps
12/9/2013, 09:04 PM

I called OU to win straight up vs OSU with my buddy and backed it up with a wager. Sooners will be in this game and have a shot.

What's new? You can go back (on this board) and find a fair amount of Sooner fans that expected to lose against Texas Tech, KState and OSU. I'll admit, I wasn't 100% confident going into Stoolwater, but I knew we could win. I feel the same way about the Sugar Bowl.

SoonerDomiNation
12/9/2013, 09:05 PM
I got ur back on this one padre...

olevetonahill
12/9/2013, 09:09 PM

Its Mostly that " Houston we have a Problem" dude. Claims hes a FAN yet rags the team and coaches with Most of his Posts. Still aint figured out whos troll he is

SanDiegoSoonerGal
12/9/2013, 09:11 PM
Good grief I've never seen so many busted sarcasm meters in one place.

olevetonahill
12/9/2013, 09:14 PM
Good grief I've never seen so many busted sarcasm meters in one place.

Heh, Houston troll aint usin sarcasm he really thinks we suck !

Ruf/Nek7
12/9/2013, 09:46 PM
Any given Saturday...just sayin.

8timechamps
12/9/2013, 09:49 PM
Any given Saturday...just sayin.

Or, in this case, Thursday.

Ruf/Nek7
12/9/2013, 09:51 PM
Or, in this case, Thursday.

That too.

olevetonahill
12/9/2013, 10:12 PM
Yup

Snrinhouston
12/9/2013, 10:16 PM
Heh, Houston troll aint usin sarcasm he really thinks we suck !

Oh, what the heck...I'll indulge an idiot now and then, even the worst type of idiot (one who thinks he's smart). Read closely moron (even if that means you have to move your lips while doing so and drag your finger across the screen from left to right).

1. Not a troll. Have loved OU football since I first saw bandana wearing Thomas Lott run the 'bone.
2. I've never said OU sucks. Ever. You can't produce one post where I've said as much.
3. I think the program has slipped from an elite (meaning top five and championship contending) program to a good program.
4. Most have an opinion on what will happen in the Alabama game. I expect Bama to win convincingly because of superior play in trenches.
5. I am very optimistic that OU can return to the top five in 2014, because I believe Stoops has corrected his errant ways of blind loyalty to underperforming coaches.

I'm stopping at five because I'm not convinced you can count on two hands.

olevetonahill
12/9/2013, 10:43 PM
Oh, what the heck...I'll indulge an idiot now and then, even the worst type of idiot (one who thinks he's smart). Read closely moron (even if that means you have to move your lips while doing so and drag your finger across the screen from left to right).

1. Not a troll. Have loved OU football since I first saw bandana wearing Thomas Lott run the 'bone.
2. I've never said OU sucks. Ever. You can't produce one post where I've said as much.
3. I think the program has slipped from an elite (meaning top five and championship contending) program to a good program.
4. Most have an opinion on what will happen in the Alabama game. I expect Bama to win convincingly because of superior play in trenches.
5. I am very optimistic that OU can return to the top five in 2014, because I believe Stoops has corrected his errant ways of blind loyalty to underperforming coaches.

I'm stopping at five because I'm not convinced you can count on two hands.

Its Moran ya Moran Learn sompun today
Ya mite alsoto wanta larn what a Troll is Moran

olevetonahill
12/9/2013, 10:45 PM
So here In picture form Just so ya know what I be talkin about
http://thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/gospeldrivenchurch/files/2013/02/get-a-brain-morans.jpg

Snrinhouston
12/9/2013, 10:51 PM
Its Moran ya Moran Learn sompun today
Ya mite alsoto wanta larn what a Troll is Moran

Ahhhhhh. Olevet...he takes stupidity to an art form. I guess someone told him that stupid is the new smart, and he went all-in on the new fad.

SanDiegoSoonerGal
12/9/2013, 10:57 PM
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqPC-csxL_qtQ-l5EHbtjRPdhhBbzjUeAmGfdY5qg0IKcYjyMo8w

olevetonahill
12/9/2013, 10:58 PM
Ahhhhhh. Olevet...he takes stupidity to an art form. I guess someone told him that stupid is the new smart, and he went all-in on the new fad.

You so Precious, I really want to thank ya fer tryin so hard to hep me out Cause I just a stupid Ole Hillbilly, I reckon i orta bow down to yer supeerier intelectualness . why ibetcha even got a purty mouf dont cha?

olevetonahill
12/9/2013, 10:59 PM
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqPC-csxL_qtQ-l5EHbtjRPdhhBbzjUeAmGfdY5qg0IKcYjyMo8w

I hope he dont yank my hed off with that their thing.
lol

Snrinhouston
12/9/2013, 11:08 PM
You so Precious, I really want to thank ya fer tryin so hard to hep me out Cause I just a stupid Ole Hillbilly, I reckon i orta bow down to yer supeerier intelectualness . why ibetcha even got a purty mouf dont cha?

That's it? A weak Deliverance reference...I always suspected you were the technical advisor for that scene, though I never saw "olevet" in the credits.

59,500+ posts and not one of them witty, informative, or thought-provoking. Here's a thought...post less and go out an find yourself female company (I'm sure that's easier said than done for you). Hell, get your friends to pass the hat. Then come back and post...maybe then you'll write something worth reading once you've cleared the pipes.

olevetonahill
12/9/2013, 11:14 PM
That's it? A weak Deliverance reference...I always suspected you were the technical advisor for that scene, though I never saw "olevet" in the credits.

59,500+ posts and not one of them witty, informative, or thought-provoking. Here's a thought...post less and go out an find yourself female company (I'm sure that's easier said than done for you). Hell, get your friends to pass the hat. Then come back and post...maybe then you'll write something worth reading once you've cleared the pipes.

Dayum, Impressed, Ya read all of them there posts and dint find Nary a one witty? I must be lackin sompun them
Will you show me how to dress up fer the wimmens and how act an talk an stuff?
Cause we all know you the smartest smoovest handsomest. feller around . the rest of us should just bow don and STFU while in yer presience

Snrinhouston
12/9/2013, 11:20 PM
I'm too stupid to know that some **** is just out of bounds.

olevetonahill
12/9/2013, 11:30 PM
Nope, but the world would be a better place if you paid attention to that which is highlighted in bold. I really hope Kalsu didn't take the one that was destined for you. That would be tragedy on top of tragedy.

Ok...once again you've proven to not even be anything close to sport. Until notified otherwise, you're ignored again.

Oh Noes, I done got the dreaded IGNORE
You bore me Boy and That reference to One Of our Country's True Heros was way Over the Top. I hope and Pray you nor any of yours EVER has to face those Kinds Of Horrors .

Sorry Im not sporting enough for your superior Intellect. Posters Like you come along every now and then Shout to the High heavens How Much Smarter, How Much better informed ETC.
I was Playing with you BOY, You hit a sore spot when you Made light of a True Hero
so **** you Very Much

olevetonahill
12/10/2013, 03:00 AM
Nope, but the world would be a better place if you paid attention to that which is highlighted in bold.
I really hope Kalsu didn't take the one that was destined for you. That would be tragedy on top of tragedy.

Ok...once again you've proven to not even be anything close to sport. Until notified otherwise, you're ignored again.

Im sorry son but this is beyond believable, YOU have brought up several times My Service and I wonder Why? I never have . I have mentioned I was there. Is that Bad? Naw dont think so . Do I wish a Bullet that Hit a friend of Mine had Hit you. Hell no.

I served so you could Mouth Off!
Now just tell me who's Troll you are ?

olevetonahill
12/10/2013, 03:01 AM
Im sorry folks IF yall let this Go Unchallenged then sompun is wrong.!

rock on sooner
12/10/2013, 07:27 AM
Oh Noes, I done got the dreaded IGNORE
You bore me Boy and That reference to One Of our Country's True Heros was way Over the Top. I hope and Pray you nor any of yours EVER has to face those Kinds Of Horrors .

Sorry Im not sporting enough for your superior Intellect. Posters Like you come along every now and then Shout to the High heavens How Much Smarter, How Much better informed ETC.
I was Playing with you BOY, You hit a sore spot when you Made light of a True Hero
so **** you Very Much

^^^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^

SoonerDomiNation
12/10/2013, 08:52 AM
You go vet....I am VERY thankful for ur service ty for the freedom u have given me..now then for this troll he needs to buzz off gettin in a chat room and trying to show how big his va jay jay is is just plain stupid especially with a vet that every american should be thanking instead of mouthing. Once again ty vet for ur service

Turd_Ferguson
12/10/2013, 09:42 AM
Nope, but the world would be a better place if you paid attention to that which is highlighted in bold. I really hope Kalsu didn't take the one that was destined for you. That would be tragedy on top of tragedy.

You should have your *** beat for saying **** like that. Troll'n or not, that's some bull****.

birddog
12/10/2013, 10:00 AM
Wow, I step aside for 10 hrs and this place is a wreck. Vet, we all appreciate and respect all of those who served our country. I didn't. Never even came close. Thanks for mixing it up for the US so we can enjoy talkin/watchin OU football!!!

SanDiegoSoonerGal
12/10/2013, 10:04 AM
Im sorry folks IF yall let this Go Unchallenged then sompun is wrong.!

Vet, I'm done challenging the troll. He's gone from troll to well, I don't know what, but I'm not wasting another keystroke on him. His *******ry is on display for anyone to see--no challenge needed.

OUinFLA
12/10/2013, 10:35 AM
....... Here's a thought...post less and go out an find yourself female company (I'm sure that's easier said than done for you). ....

Vet brought one of his women to Florida once for a visit.

Let me tell you, she was ONE OF A KIND.

I'll never forget her.

I'll never understand why he didn't marry her, heck he's married everything else.

soonerloyal
12/10/2013, 11:36 AM

That's "Mister Olevet Sir" to you, young'un. You watch your dang mouthy mouth. :D

Snrinhouston
12/10/2013, 01:00 PM
That's "Mister Olevet Sir" to you, young'un. You watch your dang mouthy mouth. :D

Uh no. He has not posted one thing worthy of my respect. I'm just not fooled by him, and have no problem standing up to his instigating and bullying. If any of you geniuses read through the posting history, you'd see that HE instigated every time. But don't let the facts get in the way of the story you want so badly to be true.

rock on sooner
12/10/2013, 01:05 PM
Uh no. He has not posted one thing worthy of my respect. I'm just not fooled by him, and have no problem standing up to his instigating and bullying. If any of you geniuses read through the posting history, you'd see that HE instigated every time. But don't let the facts get in the way of the story you want so badly to be true.

With your mouth, no one I know would want your respect...btw, did you
serve?

Snrinhouston
12/10/2013, 01:12 PM
With your mouth, no one I know would want your respect...btw, did you
serve?

And I have no doubt that I would not want to be respected by anyone you know.

No, I have never served, but that's not the issue. The issue is whether military service thereafter gives a person free license to bully and make ridiculous illogical assertions. Some people clearly think it does.

Bourbon St Sooner
12/10/2013, 01:19 PM
Why hasn't this troll been baned yet?

Ruf/Nek7
12/10/2013, 01:20 PM
Ummmm, can i get 5 stars for this fiasco i have created? :peaceful:

olevetonahill
12/10/2013, 01:24 PM
Ummmm, can i get 5 stars for this fiasco i have created? :peaceful:

You Da Man.

Snrinhouston
12/10/2013, 01:24 PM
Why hasn't this troll been baned yet?

Oh, what took you so long?

I was waiting for the tactic. The ol'..."Hey, I can't make a cogent response to any of his football arguments...and he doesn't back down when we instigate the personal attacks....so let's ban him"

rock on sooner
12/10/2013, 01:28 PM
And I have no doubt that I would not want to be respected by anyone you know.

No, I have never served, but that's not the issue. The issue is whether military service thereafter gives a person free license to bully and make ridiculous illogical assertions. Some people clearly think it does.

No, that isn't why I asked. I couldn't fathom why anyone would be so
asinine as to make the statement you did about a deceased soldier trying
insult a living veteran.

But I wanted to congratulate you...as long as I've been on this board, no,
as long as I have lived, I've never heard someone as crass and classless
as you and, trust me, I've been around for a while and have interacted with
some real "winners"!

SoonerKnight
12/10/2013, 01:31 PM
Oh, what took you so long?

I was waiting for the tactic. The ol'..."Hey, I can't make a cogent response to any of his football arguments...and he doesn't back down when we instigate the personal attacks....so let's ban him"

All I can say is WOW!!! "Cogent" what is that? By the way you mess with VET your messing with all of us! I served and I have a problem with people who have as much disregard for the sacrifices that Vets have made as you do!! If your a Sooner fan then show it. Stop talking crap about the team!!

Stoops has done a fine job coaching a team with some serious injuries. Hell most of us did not think we would get to 8 wins let alone 10 wins this season. That aside why don't you try not using the arguement "He started it!" That doesn't work!

Snrinhouston
12/10/2013, 01:40 PM
insult a living veteran.But I wanted to congratulate you...as long as I've been on this board, no,
some real "winners"!

I have a feeling there are many things you can't/couldn't fathom.

Yes, Kalsu was a great American hero. And I have no doubt that if he were alive today, he wouldn't define his life by his service record. He wouldn't think that he deserves respect ONLY because he was a veteran. He wouldn't think he had the right to instigate personal attacks because he was a veteran. He wouldn't join this board and call himself "Khe Sanh Kalsu."

Bourbon St Sooner
12/10/2013, 01:45 PM
insult a living veteran.

But I wanted to congratulate you...as long as I've been on this board, no,
some real "winners"!

You make some good posts when you're not on the politics board;)

Snrinhouston
All I can say is WOW!!! "Cogent" what is that? By the way you mess with VET your messing with all of us! I served and I have a problem with people who have as much disregard for the sacrifices that Vets have made as you do!! If your a Sooner fan then show it. Stop talking crap about the team!!

Stoops has done a fine job coaching a team with some serious injuries. Hell most of us did not think we would get to 8 wins let alone 10 wins this season. That aside why don't you try not using the arguement "He started it!" That doesn't work!

Ummm. You can write, so I'm assuming you can read. So why don't you read my recent posts where I have said exactly the point you make about the team's performance this year. If you don't think it's relevant who instigates a fight, then you I am surprised that you were considered smart enough to serve in the military.

PalmBeachSooner
Alabamas ol is huge that being said if their rb"s get into or defensive backfeild all night is gonna be a long game. Our lb"s are gonna have to play a helluva game.I'm not so worried about them passing on us because we have some pretty dam good db"s. Were gonna have to make run to the sidelines . If we can do this I think we have a good shot at a upset here. I also think we need to use our te"s in this one.

We don't have any TE's, just guys who lineup in the TE position.

rock on sooner
12/10/2013, 01:46 PM
I have a feeling there are many things you can't/couldn't fathom.

Yes, Kalsu was a great American hero. And I have no doubt that if he were alive today, he wouldn't define his life by his service record. He wouldn't think that he deserves respect ONLY because he was a veteran. He wouldn't think he had the right to instigate personal attacks because he was a veteran. He wouldn't join this board and call himself "Khe Sanh Kalsu."

I noticed that you didn't deny being crass and classless.

Bourbon St Sooner
12/10/2013, 01:48 PM
We don't have any TE's, just guys who lineup in the TE position.

You should post this in a football thread. This is the Posse vs the troll thread.

Snrinhouston
12/10/2013, 01:52 PM
You should post this in a football thread. This is the Posse vs the troll thread.

BTW Palmbeachsooner, their working definition of troll is as follows: "Any Sooner fan who doesn't share our reflexive, emotion-laden, homer, rosy tinted view 24/7"

olevetonahill
12/10/2013, 01:59 PM

Actually Bro other than Myself there has only been TWO Posse members comment here lately.

SoonerKnight
12/10/2013, 02:15 PM
Ummm. You can write, so I'm assuming you can read. So why don't you read my recent posts where I have said exactly the point you make about the team's performance this year. If you don't think it's relevant who instigates a fight, then you I am surprised that you were considered smart enough to serve in the military.

All hell you don't have to be smart be in the millitary! Hell all you got to do is run towards the bullets!!! Smart no!!

All I seen of your post is nasty snarky replies. Probably could have started off better than that. Not sure if your a Troll or just D-bag that don't know any better.

OU68
12/10/2013, 03:45 PM
Actually Bro other than Myself there has only been TWO Posse members comment here lately.

You didn't let Matlock back in did you - this idiot is the only poster I've seen that gives him a run for the money.

Turd_Ferguson
12/10/2013, 05:55 PM
You didn't let Matlock back in did you - this idiot is the only poster I've seen that gives him a run for the money.
I guess we could do the baby vs dog test...

stoops the eternal pimp
12/10/2013, 06:01 PM
In.

SoonerorLater
12/10/2013, 06:56 PM
BTW Palmbeachsooner, their working definition of troll is as follows: "Any Sooner fan who doesn't share our reflexive, emotion-laden, homer, rosy tinted view 24/7"

I think the problem isn't so much that you have a net negative view of this OU team, though that will certainly invite criticism, but you seem to have a mercurial personality that comes off as a little belligerent. You seem pretty knowledgeable but give the impression you are spoiling for a fight for the smallest of provocations. If I remember correctly you said something to that affect in one of your earlier posts about Vet. It seemed you were prepared for message board combat before you ever made your first post here.

SoonerKnight
12/10/2013, 06:59 PM
Actually, Snrinhouston it is when you get nasty with other posters insulting them and not having a decent conversation that pisses people off. The definition of Troll is one who tries to get a rise out of other posters and since I usually ignore Trolls you are one that just irked me beyond all belief.

That is ok though I am going to try and ignore you just try and not be so annoying.

Snrinhouston
12/10/2013, 08:47 PM
I think the problem isn't so much that you have a net negative view of this OU team, though that will certainly invite criticism, but you seem to have a mercurial personality that comes off as a little belligerent. You seem pretty knowledgeable but give the impression you are spoiling for a fight for the smallest of provocations. If I remember correctly you said something to that affect in one of your earlier posts about Vet. It seemed you were prepared for message board combat before you ever made your first post here.

SoonerorLater:

If you have seen some of my posts taken out of context, then I think your conclusion is what a reasonable person would conclude. However, the fuller context can often be found in threads, previous posts, or nasty reputational comments you may not have seen. It's in such places where I have been the victim of unwarranted, nasty first strike attacks. The person whom you speak of did this very thing...Over what you may ask? I posted the opinion that it was foolish to have been playing such a versatile/valuable player as Millard on kickoff and punt coverage: the single most violent plays of any game. The posted response was snarky, foul, and personal. It's in the record. Take the time to look through the old threads, though I'm sure you have better things to do.

I have received many personal messages from others who are sick and tired of the same personal attacks from this ringleader and his cadre, and find it satisfying to see someone hit back at the bully.

My intention is NOT to strike first. That is NOT my nature. But it's also NOT my nature to cower from bullies. And I also keep the fights on the playground. Some of the bullies strike first, then when you retaliate...they go running to teacher (here, the admins and moderators)

However, I am not perfect. Perhaps there have been times where I lashed out at someone for something that I thought was preposterous. (i.e. the poster who once said, "We'll go undefeated at home this season, because Bob has decided that we don't lose at home). I apologize to those to whom I may have done that. We probably all need to get better at suffering fools gladly, because we are all bound to say something foolish at some time. However, I promise you, my transgressions have NOT been anywhere near as nasty as those I and others have received.

David Earl
12/10/2013, 09:24 PM
We probably all need to get better at suffering fools gladly, because we are all bound to say something foolish at some time.

Very well said.

CatfishSooner
12/10/2013, 10:18 PM
boom...

C&CDean
12/10/2013, 10:20 PM
SF.com drama. It's been a while...

BoulderSooner79
12/10/2013, 10:55 PM
Maybe we can get a reality show and make some money off this drama deal. No talent required - just try not to look at the camera too much.

redkid
12/11/2013, 12:35 AM
OU wins this game in a hard fought battle,and the Sooner nation and the entire nation will be in awe of Big game Bob once again! Amen

PLaw
12/11/2013, 07:17 AM

Nah, he is just hoping for a cameo on Duck Dynasty. I think Vet and uncle Cy were separated at birth.

Boomer

bmjlr
12/11/2013, 09:32 AM
This is fun!!! :biggrin:

olevetonahill
12/11/2013, 09:37 AM
Nah, he is just hoping for a cameo on Duck Dynasty. I think Vet and uncle Cy were separated at birth.

Boomer

I been leavin the Boy alone , he whines moren a 2 year old.

picasso
12/11/2013, 12:25 PM
I'm pretty sure this is Football 101.