PDA

View Full Version : A sa*et fans said something that makes sense

Jacie
12/9/2013, 04:58 PM
It was, "Douse Mack with Gatorade . . ."

Why is it the coach of the winning team gets a Gatorade bath?

It seems to me the fanbase of the losing team would like to see their coach soaking wet after a game, the message being, don't want to take a bath on the field, coach better next time!

Well?

SicEmBaylor
12/9/2013, 05:01 PM
It was, "Douse Mack with Gatorade . . ."

Why is it the coach of the winning team gets a Gatorade bath?

It seems to me the fanbase of the losing team would like to see their coach soaking wet after a game, the message being, don't want to take a bath on the field, coach better next time!

Well?

Saggy tits would have been frozen to the field at FCS if they had done that.

KantoSooner
12/9/2013, 05:01 PM
I'd guess it was borrowed from Formula One where the winner gets doused with champagne with/by gorgeous young women wearing almost no clothing.

It lost something in translation.

BoulderSooner79
12/9/2013, 05:04 PM
I thought the same thing when I saw that line in the meltdown thread. The losing coach should get the punishment - especially if the temp is below freezing.

okiewaker
12/9/2013, 05:12 PM
I would much rather the players douse the cheerleaders with Gatorade. Especially on a cold day. Why does this not happen?

opksooner
12/9/2013, 09:38 PM
Talkin' about "making sense": this, from ShaggyBevo.

Get the $#@! over this "Texas is Texas, therefore we're awesome" bull$#@!.

Stoops is the better coach.
Stoops is the better recruiter.
Stoops is the better leader of assistants.
Oklahoma is the better program.

Sure they lost some BCS games, but OU under Stoops has $#@!ing owned us. I don't give a flying $#@! about all-time series. Stoops and that $#@!ing program has owned Brown and Texas for the last 15 years. More BCS bids, more CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. And if 10-win seasons are so $#@!ing important to you mindless $#@!ing sheep-then take a look at that differential too you *** ****s.

OU is in the $#@!ing BCS because they are a good $#@!ing program, a great team over the last 15 years. Rival or not, get the $#@! over yourself, they took care of most of their business and get the spoils of victory. You should all be $#@!ing stunned that Coach BRown and his $#@!heap of a staff are able to take this team to the Alamo Bowl with that great of a payday. Grateful, in fact.

Oklahoma is a good program that cares about hardware.
We are $#@!ing losers.

SicEmBaylor
12/9/2013, 09:41 PM
Talkin' about "making sense": this, from ShaggyBevo.
I hate UT, but honestly I find the views and perspective of Shaggy fans (by and large) to be mostly right on the money when it comes to football both within their program and other programs.

Ruf/Nek7
12/9/2013, 10:00 PM
Guy Morriss called, he told me to tell you, "**** you!":friendly_wink:

bluedogok
12/9/2013, 10:53 PM
I'd guess it was borrowed from Formula One where the winner gets doused with champagne with/by gorgeous young women wearing almost no clothing.

It lost something in translation.
It actually started at the 1967 24 Hours of LeMans by Dan Gurney after he and AJ Foyt won it in a Ford GT40.
Jalopnik - This is the first bottle of champagne sprayed after winning a race (http://jalopnik.com/5830352/this-is-the-first-bottle-of-champagne-sprayed-after-winning-a-race)

When the Gatorade dump started is disputed between the Giants on Parcells and the Bears on Ditka in the mid-80's.