PDA

View Full Version : Good gravy

SoonerDomiNation
12/9/2013, 02:27 PM
At all these whinny *** poke fans I work with ....all day long blahhhhhhhhhh blahh bla blahhhhhhh non stop.

olevetonahill
12/9/2013, 02:29 PM
At all these whinny *** poke fans I work with ....all day long blahhhhhhhhhh blahh bla blahhhhhhh non stop.

Wouldnt it Be more like
BahBahBahBAAAAAAAHHHh

SoonerDomiNation
12/9/2013, 02:31 PM
lmao yes sir your right.

olevetonahill
12/9/2013, 02:38 PM
lmao yes sir your right.

Heh

badger
12/9/2013, 03:05 PM
BahBahBahBAAAAAAAHHHh

I am reminded of "black sheep" nursery rhyme since my daughter loves me to sing it.

Baa baa black sheep have you Big 12 title?
NO SIR NO SIR but we're in full denial

SoonerDomiNation
12/9/2013, 03:14 PM
dam badj that may be cathchier than that was does the fox say song...

badger
12/9/2013, 03:20 PM
See they're black sheep because that is one of their 6798 uniform combinations now

Baa baa black sheep basketball season it is?
Yes sir yes sir... oh sh!t we lost to Memphis

Ruf/Nek7
12/9/2013, 03:47 PM
But it was an interception....:grumpy:

picasso
12/9/2013, 04:06 PM
Pipe down. 1-10.

C&CDean
12/9/2013, 04:13 PM
One of the losers I bet with this past weekend was sitting in her office and I strolled by humming Boomer Sooner. She flies up out of her chair and goes "why can't you gooners just be happy with the win? Why do you have to rub it in? Just wait till January; you're gonna get killed by Alabama and I'll be singing their elephant song!!"

I just cracked up and went "their elephant song huh? OK, I'm looking forward to that one." Heh. Stupid ****ing aggy.

olevetonahill
12/9/2013, 04:21 PM
One of the losers I bet with this past weekend was sitting in her office and I strolled by humming Boomer Sooner. She flies up out of her chair and goes "why can't you gooners just be happy with the win? Why do you have to rub it in? Just wait till January; you're gonna get killed by Alabama and I'll be singing their elephant song!!"

I just cracked up and went "their elephant song huh? OK, I'm looking forward to that one." Heh. Stupid ****ing aggy.

But is she HOT?

C&CDean
12/9/2013, 04:26 PM
But is she HOT?

Picture a young Phyllis Diller (bleached frizzy hair and too much makeup), on a kimodo dragon's body. I'm sure that's hot to someone, but not I.

MikeInNorman
12/9/2013, 04:33 PM
Aggy Pom, then.

olevetonahill
12/9/2013, 04:35 PM
Picture a young Phyllis Diller (bleached frizzy hair and too much makeup), on a kimodo dragon's body. I'm sure that's hot to someone, but not I.

Heh

C&CDean
12/9/2013, 04:38 PM
Aggy Pom, then.

Homecoming royalty.

olevetonahill
12/9/2013, 04:41 PM
Homecoming royalty.

So this then?
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Mz4fdTihVNE/USZbm90xg4I/AAAAAAAAHE4/WI_gCUYzMZ4/s400/sheep+in+high+heels+de+seniorark.gif

Jacie
12/9/2013, 04:51 PM
Really you can't blame them, I mean afterall, everyone knows the refs threw the game, made every call in favor of the Sooners. It is always like that. How else can a reasonable person explain 84-17-7?

SanDiegoSoonerGal
12/9/2013, 04:58 PM

And yet if THEY'D won they'd be rubbing it in until...the rest of their Aggie lives.

C&CDean
12/9/2013, 05:11 PM
And yet if THEY'D won they'd be rubbing it in until...the rest of their Aggie lives.

Funny thing is I wasn't rubbing it in. I was humming Boomer Sooner to myself and just happened to be walking by her hole.

Also, I'm not sure they'd have enough energy left to rub it in due to all the pre-game victory smack they talked.

SanDiegoSoonerGal
12/9/2013, 05:27 PM
Yep, that is the epitome of Poke. They can dish it out but they can't take it.

ouduckhunter
12/9/2013, 07:01 PM
Yep, they can dish it, but they sure can't take it, and they have absolutely no humor about it either.

Before the game, they practically crashed Facebook posting praises for the great Pokie State tradition, the team, the players, and bragging how their love and loyalty is so deep that they bleed orange, etc. After the game, not a single peep out of any of them!! Crickets! I'm guessing that they all bled orange to death...

David Earl
12/9/2013, 07:31 PM

Yup.

SoonerDomiNation
12/9/2013, 08:12 PM
After work today I was hollaring boomer and got back several sooners...now on the hand the sheep cult was going nuts saying several bad things which I can't say because of wimmens and chillens on here ......and as I rode out of site I played boomer sooner for them 1 more time lol

Wishboned
12/9/2013, 08:55 PM
Yep, they can dish it, but they sure can't take it, and they have absolutely no humor about it either.

Before the game, they practically crashed Facebook posting praises for the great Pokie State tradition, the team, the players, and bragging how their love and loyalty is so deep that they bleed orange, etc. After the game, not a single peep out of any of them!! Crickets! I'm guessing that they all bled orange to death...

That orange **** turned to camouflage and they disappeared.

SoonerInFortSmith
12/10/2013, 09:33 AM
All of the stupid Arkansas fans over here be like "at least an SEC team is going to destroy Oklahoma in a bowl game." I will never understand the whole S-E-C deal. I guess I don't need to because I'm a fan of a team that stands on its own merits.

badger
12/10/2013, 09:38 AM
All of the stupid Arkansas fans over here be like "at least an SEC team is going to destroy Oklahoma in a bowl game." I will never understand the whole S-E-C deal. I guess I don't need to because I'm a fan of a team that stands on its own merits.

To be chanting SEC is to be living vicariously through the state of Alabama as of late. Everyone else is either going to a minor bowl and not competing for national titles or chanting S-E-C as their team had too many losses to get a postseason invite.

sooneron
12/10/2013, 09:38 AM

C'mon man, everyone knows that during the Super Bowl last year, the crowd could be heard chanting AFC AFC!!! lol

David Earl
12/10/2013, 11:40 AM
I will never understand the whole S-E-C deal.

People will grab any excuse they can find to feed their ego. For some, anything will do. Humility is nowhere to be found, so when they lose the food that feeds their ego they become very angry and say reckless, stupid things. If you don't believe me, go check out some of the game threads around here, or the meltdown thread.

Scott D
12/10/2013, 12:00 PM

If you went through year one with Bret Bielma you'd be thinking SEC only also ;)

Landthief 1972
12/10/2013, 12:08 PM

As if they don't like to rub it in when they win Bedlam once a decade (or less).

Soonerjeepman
12/10/2013, 01:57 PM
Really you can't blame them, I mean afterall, everyone knows the refs threw the game, made every call in favor of the Sooners. It is always like that. How else can a reasonable person explain 84-17-7?

will OU get to 100 before aggies get to 20? THAT is the question. hmmm, 1 every 11 years...that'b a YES~

jkjsooner
12/10/2013, 02:17 PM
People will grab any excuse they can find to feed their ego. For some, anything will do. Humility is nowhere to be found, so when they lose the food that feeds their ego they become very angry and say reckless, stupid things. If you don't believe me, go check out some of the game threads around here, or the meltdown thread.

I sure hope we all limit it to pride in our state and university. If we're stroking our ego based on the accomplishments of others then we're terribly deluded.

David Earl
12/10/2013, 02:27 PM
I sure hope we all limit it to pride in our state and university. If we're stroking our ego based on the accomplishments of others then we're terribly deluded.

You, my friend, have just struck at the heart of what's wrong with the way common fans approach sports.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
12/10/2013, 02:50 PM
To be chanting SEC is to be living vicariously through the state of Alabama as of late. Everyone else is either going to a minor bowl and not competing for national titles or chanting S-E-C as their team had too many losses to get a postseason invite.

Chanting $-E-C while your team is not playing is like participating in the youth soccer programs where everyone gets a trophy. Sure, you feel good inside, but in reality, you really suck and you just have the ride the coat tails of someone else to make you relevant.

OKLAGMCRUISER
12/10/2013, 03:02 PM
damn it...I opened this thread expecting a gravy recipe...

stoopified
12/10/2013, 03:04 PM
All of the stupid Arkansas fans over here be like "at least an SEC team is going to destroy Oklahoma in a bowl game." I will never understand the whole S-E-C deal. I guess I don't need to because I'm a fan of a team that stands on its own merits. Exactly,Boomer Sooner baby