PDA

View Full Version : Watched the game last night and I almost feel bad for the osucks fans

achiro
12/9/2013, 11:57 AM
The Sooners ripped the heart out of every one of them, battered it, put it in the grease, shook the fry basket around over and over until burnt to a crisp, cut into little slices, and then fed it back to them...without ketchup.

And I lied! I don't feel a bit bad for them. I know I'm not the only one that put up with all the abuse from the pokes for the last 2 weeks. Their overconfidence made them much worse than normal and just adds to the satisfaction.

picasso
12/9/2013, 11:59 AM
I feel their Aggy pain.

Position Limit
12/9/2013, 12:15 PM
those snowball throwin, bringin turkey legs into the game, water bottle tossin, cheer leading trippin delusional stunned dip**** looking, sheep lovin bastages? **** em. the're amateurs. they dont matter. never have, never will. that game could not have been any sweeter of an ending. osu wanted that game more than any in their history. i said before the game that it would be great if we won late in the game on some questionable calls. wish granted. aggy thoroughly stunned. now i just pray they put that highway trash collecting color to rest for a year or so. it's some of the tackiest cloth one can look at. i will never feel sorry for that bunch. we as fans need to make next year as unpleasant as ever when the come to our house. i want cars keyed, antennas bent and complete in stadium harassment. **** em

70sooner
12/9/2013, 01:49 PM
dunno, but that would be like feeling sorry for texass fan.

ain't never gonna happen......

SanDiegoSoonerGal
12/9/2013, 02:01 PM
those snowball throwin, bringin turkey legs into the game, water bottle tossin, cheer leading trippin delusional stunned dip**** looking, sheep lovin bastages? **** em. the're amateurs. they dont matter. never have, never will. that game could not have been any sweeter of an ending. osu wanted that game more than any in their history. i said before the game that it would be great if we won late in the game on some questionable calls. wish granted. aggy thoroughly stunned. now i just pray they put that highway trash collecting color to rest for a year or so. it's some of the tackiest cloth one can look at. i will never feel sorry for that bunch. we as fans need to make next year as unpleasant as ever when the come to our house. i want cars keyed, antennas bent and complete in stadium harassment. **** em

So in other words, you want us to act like them?

badger
12/9/2013, 02:06 PM
They're not all bad. In 2002 loss in Stilly, when they rushed their field and were gonna bring a goalpost over to us, or rather, ON us, OSU band members stood between them and us to prevent it.

We all have our bad Aggy story of course, since there's so many of them, so I'd be glad to share the few good Aggy stories to bring a bit of balance back to things. As bad as you think they might have been, there's far worse stories out of couch burning country in the Big Ten

stoopified
12/9/2013, 02:23 PM
The Sooners ripped the heart out of every one of them, battered it, put it in the grease, shook the fry basket around over and over until burnt to a crisp, cut into little slices, and then fed it back to them...without ketchup.

And I lied! I don't feel a bit bad for them. I know I'm not the only one that put up with all the abuse from the pokes for the last 2 weeks. Their overconfidence made them much worse than normal and just adds to the satisfaction.I hear ya brother. I've decided that while I like stomping a mudhole in the Ags,it is much more satisfiying to rip out their hearts like the last two years.

SoonerForLife92
12/9/2013, 02:59 PM
They're not all bad. In 2002 loss in Stilly, when they rushed their field and were gonna bring a goalpost over to us, or rather, ON us, OSU band members stood between them and us to prevent it.

We all have our bad Aggy story of course, since there's so many of them, so I'd be glad to share the few good Aggy stories to bring a bit of balance back to things. As bad as you think they might have been, there's far worse stories out of couch burning country in the Big Ten

I havent been alive as long as most of you so my experience is a little short handed but I have never had a bad experience with them. In fact last year I was somehow surrounded by them in our student section, but they were pretty chatty and cool with me and my buddies (probably just from being in enemy territory though). My mom graduated from there so while i cant say i "root" for them, i dont mind if we are their only loss each year. Makes us look better, brings more football recognition to oklahoma, and makes the big12 look better