PDA

View Full Version : espn bowl projections

SoonerDomiNation
12/8/2013, 11:21 AM
Has OU vs oregon...... what yall think?

Widescreen
12/8/2013, 11:24 AM
Do you have a link to that? Last night they were saying OU/Bama in the sugar.

SoonerDomiNation
12/8/2013, 11:29 AM
I just went to espn page at bottom where it says bowl projections...sry I would link it but I'm not that smart....

soonercastor
12/8/2013, 11:31 AM
That's nearly impossible because one of the two will be in a BCS game.
That's assuming the Orange stick with its conference tie and picks Clemson.

SoonerDomiNation
12/8/2013, 11:35 AM
Ok now it says ou vs alabama and texas vs oregon....hmmmm my bad

lexsooner
12/8/2013, 12:15 PM
Has OU vs oregon...... what yall think?

ESPN has a link with bowl projections by two of their experts before yesterday's games. Is that what you looked at? Those predictions were all over the place before yesterday's games. One even put Texas in the Cotton Bowl, probably assuming UT would win yesterday.

stoopified
12/8/2013, 12:38 PM
Flush the Tide

lexsooner
12/8/2013, 12:44 PM
The posters on ShaggyBevo predict being sodomized by Oregon. Their posters are a funny and off the wall lot, with an apparent anal fixation.

SoonerDomiNation
12/8/2013, 01:11 PM
Probably so lex it must of updated right after I posted this.

lexsooner
12/8/2013, 01:47 PM
Yeah, I actually made that same mistake this morning but on second glance I realized one of their predictions had Ohio St. in the title game. Let's keep our fingers crossed on the Sugar Bowl. That would be one heck of an accomplishment considering this was a rebuilding year and we have had major qb issues the whole season. It would be one of those "no pressure, no expectations" games like the OSU game. Funny how those who bashed Stoops and Heupel and the staff are now quiet. This was a remarkable coaching job, all things considered.

SoonerDomiNation
12/8/2013, 01:53 PM
Yup I agree with you lex. After the uterus loss playing alabama was the furthest thing from my mind. These young men did a helluva job regrouping and playing ou style of football.